TGS gas/smoke detector using a McMOS gated oscillator for triac control (courtesy Motorola Semiconductor Products Inc.)....
V1 is a frequency converter tube with oscillation and frequency mixing functions. The local oscillator circuit forms a transfomer feedback oscillator c...
Generates keying pulses up to 2 sec wide at prf down to 0.1 pps. Oscillator cutoff bias is gated off during pulse operation and switched off during c-w...
The oscillator output of the XR-567 can be amplified using the output amplifier and high-current logic output available at pin 8. In this manner, the c...
Useful for measuring the resonant frequencies of antennas, tuned circuits, and also as a tuned detector, this circuit is a modem variation of the class...
Ceramic triode in 18-Mc crystal stage has high short-term stability, yet can be pulled about 2 kc by voltage-variable capacitor C1. Fifth harmonic is a...
How an oscillator operates ? Oscillator Feedback Related Articles BASIC OSCILLATORY CIRCUITS TRANSISTOR PHASE SHIFT OSCILLATOR NEGATIVE RESISTANCE OSCI...
View Full Size Image View Original Datasheet The LTC6945 is a high performance, low noise, 6GHz phase locked loop (PLL), including a reference divider,...
Unknown signal to be analyzed is multiplied independently by each of two output reference signals, A and B. Oscillator uses two 90° phase-shift networ...
An oscillator/amplifier is resistively tunable over a wide frequency range. Feedback circuits containing operational amplifiers, resistors, and capacit...
The circuit uses two 7400 TTL NAND gates, the oscillator frequency can reach 18MHz. Two 820 Ω resistors must be selected by oscillator frequency....
The Clapp oscillator shown in figure. is a refinement of theColpitts oscillator. The single inductor found in the Colpitts oscillator is replaced by a ...
The circuit's quartz crystal is between the source and drain of field effect transistor. The operating point is determined by the source resistor. Indu...
This CMOS square-wave oscillator is based on the 4047 multivibrator circuit, which can be used for either monostable ( one-shot ) or astable applicatio...
Attenuating resistor RA varies magnitude of oscillator swing, so oscillator operates over limited highly linear portion of diode conductance curve.- Tr...
The picture shows the self-excited multivibrator which is composed of 555 timer. FET VTl is used as the voltage-controlled resistor (VVR). Changing the...
This article describes the PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Application Circuit Schematic Diagram (MC145106). The content is very simple, very helpful. C...
This article describes the Drum tone oscillators CIRCUIT (NE5532). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you un...
Precision pulse oscillator with frequency demodulation circuit LM567 and multi-stage divider MPl826 is shown as figure....
This circuit has an amplifier to supply +10 dBm to an SBL series (Mini-circuits) or similar type doubly-balanced mixer assembly. This circuit has value...
The circuit uses a standard quartz crystal oscillator SQ4804A, and the bias between output frequency and standard frequency does not exceed 100 × 10-6...
The chart shows a flashing shine circuit, and when the circuit works, twolight-emitting diodes will shine simultaneously. The working principle of the ...
Produces excellent sine-wave output with good linearity over frequency range of 1,500 to 2,500 cps, for control voltage of 0to 7 V d-c. Circuit is resi...
Tank circuit L1-C1-C2-C3 sweeps frequency of transistor Clapp oscillator over range of 5 to 15 Mc when current through bias winding of L1 is varied fro...
The chart shows the stable sine wave oscillator circuit. In order to obtain a stable oscillation, it requires a loop gain with 1. If the gain is too la...
Overtone crystal oscillator with operating range of 20 MHz to 100 MHz depending on crystal selection and tank tuning. VEE is -5.2 volts (courtesy Motor...
Figure (a) uses regulator circuit D1 tolimit amplitute, and theinput and output phase-shift tuning fork is 180o.Figure (b)uses transistor saturation to...
National LM3909 IC operating from single 1.5-V cell is used with standard AM radio ferrite antenna coil having tap 4070 of turns from one end, with sta...
This circuit SJT is 1024kHz temperature compensation crystal oscillator. Circuit theoryis asshown. Because output signal level of the circuit is low, t...
415 MHz frequency-modulated oscillator using a 3N204 dual-gate MOSFET. The 3N212 must be selected for IDSS greater than 20 mA (courtesy Texas Instrumen...
- Stable Low Frequency Crystal Oscillator (2N3823)
- Op-Amp Colpitts Oscillator circuit (LT1191)
- Low-voltage, low power, programmable crystal oscillator circ
- Learning How to Design Oscillator
- TTL Crystal Oscillator Schematic
- Rf oscillator
- Voltage-controlled duty cycle oscillator circuit
- Low Distortion, Crystal Stabilized Oscillator
- Intermittent oscillator control thyristor circuit
- Low-distortion two-phase oscillator circuit diagram
- LC Oscillators and Types
- D-FLIP/FLOP OSCILLATORS
- Feedback oscillator
- Single Gate Relaxation Oscillator CIRCUIT (74HC14)
- Square Wave Oscillator using Comparator/Op-Amp
- 50Khz oscillator
- High-performance quadrature sine wave oscillator
- Voltage control oscillator circuit of the practical CMOS int
- CRYSTAL-BASE OSCILLATOR CIRCUIT SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- Variable frequency oscillator
- Circuit of Sine wave Oscillator with Ajustable Frequency and
- The Terman oscillator circuit
- Crystal quartz oscillator circuit
- 50 300 MHz Colpitts oscillator circuit diagram electronic pr
- The Quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- 100Mhz Overtone Oscillator
- Ttl-compatible crystal oscillator
- Low frequency oscillator-flasher
- Negative Resistance Oscillators
- The crystal oscillator circuit with frequency in 2MHz
- Stable sine wave oscillator composed of F007
- High Frequency Colpitts Crystal Oscillator CIRCUIT (LT1191)
- Stable Sinusoidal Oscillator Circuit Composed of F007
- Automobile-rf oscillator locater
- Capacitor feedback oscillator improved circuit
- Precision Oscillator Drives Up To 100mA Loads
- First-order Active Phase Shift Oscillator Circuit
- Colpitts harmonic oscillator 100Mhz
- Ac motor oscillator
- The oscillator circuit diagram composed of crystal inverter
- Basic Phase Shift Oscillator 1KHz
- Quartz crystal sine wave oscillator circuit
- How to build Reverse Bias Oscillator
- 555 Audio Oscillator circuit driven by radiofrequency