The circuit will provide both a sine-and square-wave output for frequencies from below 20 Hz to above 20 kHz. The frequency of oscillation is easily tu...
This oscillator circuit uses a 5th overtone crystal in the 85-to-106 MHz range. Y1 is the crystal. The circuit was originally used to frequency control...
This circuit is an improved front end for upgrading a transistor AM receiver. This front end is useful when the radio is to be used as a tuneable IF am...
Here's another square-wave oscillator that uses a CMOS IC with input hysteresis. In this RC oscillator circuit, a single gate of a quad two-input NAND ...
Using a Quad NAND Gate, the TTL oscillator can use fundamental crystals between 1 and 10 MHz. The sine-wave output is taken directly from the crystal, ...
As shown, toaccess 11-bit binary data(highlevel is 1 , low level is 0 )on the base bias circuit of VT1~VT11, there are 2048 combinations. When one poin...
Although not intended for this application, Hall-effect switch can be used as the basis for a rather unusual oscillator. The oscillator can be reconfig...
Quadrature oscillator using an ECG947 dual operational amplifier IC. The ECG947 is short-circuit proof and requires no external components for frequenc...
This article describes the Oscillator generator twin frequencies circuit (NE567). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article ...
Usually we used the IC NE567 is only tone decoder circuit. But friends believe or not. We bring it to a frequency generator circuits as well. The band ...
Sqaure Wave Oscillator Notes: Using two gates from a CMOS 4011 NAND chip, a simple aquarewave oscillator can br made. Alternatively a CMOS 4001 chip ca...
LOW FREQUENCY OSCILLATORS Circuit If the capacitor is replaced with an electrolytic, the frequency of oscillation will reduce. When the frequency is le...
The electrical characteristics for the 2N5108 shown in this circuit are given in Fig.2-20B.Those not familiar with microstrip techniques（for L1,L2,an...
Intended primarily as a building block for a QRI`transmitter, this 20-MHz oscillator delivered a clean 6-V, pk-pk signal into a 100-0 load. Reprinted U...
Used as pulse generator when frequency stability is not important. Output can be used as trigger without further shaping. R4 should be maximum that wil...
Voltage-controlled oscillator using an MC1648. This VCO is tunable from 110 MHz to 145 MHz. The control voltage range is 1.8 volts at 110 MHz to 5 volt...
This is a simple JFET pierce crystal oscillator. We can use a wide frequency range of crystal using this circuit without circuit modification. Here is ...
The voltage control TTL symmetric harmonic oscillator circuit uses the external control voltage VA to control the Inverter input voltage. The output fr...
Ql, Q2, and the associated circuitry form a modified astable multivibrator in which the loop gain is automatically adjusted to the threshold of oscilla...
Colpitts oscillator can be implemented using op-amp as long as we have an op-amp with proper bandwidth. Here is an example of such circuit: LT1190 orLT...
We can bring the inverter CMOS digital IC isCD4049Hex Inverting Buffer IC, to design the Square wave oscillator generator circuit diagram or SimplePuls...
The 555 is a highly stable device for generating accurate time delays or oscillation. Aditional terminals are provided for triggering or resetting if d...
Quartz crystal and the coupling capacitorin symmetric multi-harmonic are connectedin series to form the crystal oscillator circuit, andthe quartz cryst...
Consistently self-starting and yet capable of operating from over 1 Hz to 10 MHz, this low-cost oscillator requires only five components. Calculate the...
Gilbert cellis an electronic multiplying mixer in which the output current of the circuit is an accurate multiplication of the differential base curren...
This circuit shows an LT1011 connected as a simple relaxation oscillator with crystal control. Figure 5-28B shows the corresponding waveforms. Waveform...
The drain of the JFET Miller oscillator is tuned to the resonant frequency of the crystal by an LC tank circuit. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://...
Circuit NotesThe large inductive phase shift of L1 is compensated for by C1. Overtone crystals have very narrow bandwidth; therefore, the trimmer has a...
In the circuit is a gundam senary counter which is composed of a CD4017, the input clock frequency is 300Hz, VDl～VD9 and R1～R3 compose 3 s-phase in...
The circuit shows the high-frequency voltage control oscillator circuit composed of transistor. In figure(a), C2 and C3 provide VT1's emitter and base ...
- Voltage control oscillator circuit composed of the Schmitt t
- 1kHz to 1MHz sine oscillator circuit
- HIGH FREQUENCY OSCILLATOR Circuit
- Mutiple Output Crystal Oscillator Circuit
- 567 IC Oscillator With Double Frequency Out
- Voltage Sensitive Oscillator by 2N4891
- Relaxation Oscillators
- Frequency Modulated Oscillator
- Two -phase oscillator circuit diagram
- Tube-type crystal oscillator
- Voltage control oscillator circuit of the practical CMOS int
- Oscillator Buffers
- 555 Voltage-controlled Oscillator Circuit with its Duty Cycl
- Low Power Oscillator
- Pierce XTAL Oscillator Using JFET
- Capacitor feedback oscillator circuit
- Ne602 Rf Oscillator circuits
- RC sine wave oscillator circuit
- Wide range oscillator
- Phase-Locked 20-Mhz Oscillator
- Radio circuit with quartz crystal oscillator
- CW Practice oscillator
- Crystal Oscillator Circuit
- Potentiometer control digital oscillator circuit
- Oscillator With Quadrature Output Using 567 IC
- Ac motor oscillator
- Linear CMOS oscillator
- Pierce XTAL Oscillator using JFET Circuit Schematic Diagram
- Voltage-Tuned Vhf Oscillator
- Synchronized clock oscillator circuit diagram
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Frequency (BC109)
- 45MHz FET oscillator circuit
- Precision Lf Oscillator Circuit
- Exponential voltage-controlled oscillator (555) circuit
- Double T Sinusoidal Oscillator with Stable Output Circuit Co
- Pierce harmonic oscillator 100Mhz
- Oscillator circuit diagram with triangle-wave/square wave ou
- Simple two-phase oscillator circuit diagram
- Colpitts Oscillator
- Precision oscillator
- 100MHz Varicap Oscillator
- Transformer feedback oscillator circuit
- RF driver audio oscillator
- Basic Phase Shift Oscillator 1KHz
- Pierce harmonic oscillator
- Voltage-controlled sinusoidal oscillator composed of MC1046B
- High-frequency Voltage Control Oscillator Circuit Composed o
- Feedback oscillator
- Butler emitter follower oscillator
- Low frequency oscillator-flasher
- The precise gated oscillator