This xtal oscillator is a FET equivalent of a vacuum tube tuned to plate-tuned grid xtal oscillator. Feedback is via the drain to gate capacitance. Par...
This circuit has a Schmitt trigger and in-tegrator built around one op amp. Timing is controlled by the RC network. Voltage at the inverting input foll...
Bubba oscillator is another example of phase shift oscillator. The Bubba oscillator takes the advantage of quad op-amp package to get 45 degree phase s...
This crystal-oscillator circuit uses a 455-kHz crystal. An easy project. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://www.next.gr/oscillators/crystal/low-freq...
This circuit operates at or near series resonance. It is a good circuit design with no parasitics It is easy to tune with good frequency stability. Rep...
This article describes the Frequency Modulated Oscillator (1N757). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you un...
In frequency-shift keying (FSK) applications, when modulating high data rates, coupling data to the varactor can pose a problem. A duplex filter is nec...
This circuit has good performance without amplifier has a gain of only one with built-in any parasitics because emitter follower negative feedback to s...
The circuit gates the output of a continuously operating 32KHz crystal oscillator to the input of a C-MOS buffer when clock pulses are needed. The tech...
The figure shows the voltage-controlled oscillator circuit with triangular and square wave output. This circuit is the oscillator controlled by the vol...
As shown in the figureis the circuit for double T sinusoidal oscillator with stable output.This circuit uses automatic gain control amplifier LM170 to ...
Operates within tolerance of quartz crystal from -55 to + 85℃ and bias range of 110 to 150 mv for Citizens Band service. - Transistor Manual, Seventh...
In the circuit, it is composed of op-amps A1 and A2, etc., and the op-amp A1 is a low-pass filter, A2 is an integrator, and each phase lag 90 °, the t...
A remote VFO is sometimes used to control a transmitter or receiver. The circuit shown uses an MPF102 FET and is conyolled by a dc voltageat J3. The ta...
Circuit NotesThis circuit operates at or near series resonance. It is a good circuit design with no parasitics. It is easy to tune with good fre-quency...
Insures 24 w output over temperature range of -20 to +120°F. Zener diode voltage-regulating circuit prevents changes in collector supply voltage of os...
A high speed oscillator is possible by combining an MECL 10 crystal oscillator with an MECL III frequency doubler as shown. One section of the MC10101 ...
This FM oscillator can be used for wireless audio, microphone and part-15 applications where stable frequency modulated oscillators is needed. Lt can b...
Addition of diode limiter and positive－feedback resistor to UAF41 universal active filtrer gives precision quadrature oseillator.-Y. J. Wong, Design ...
A useful marker oscillator can be made using an NE555 to pulse the oscillator at an audio rate. This makes it easy to find the signal in the presence o...
Class C Hartley master oscillator serves for synchronizing three basic relaxation oscillators that would otherwise be free-running. Dividers remain loc...
The figure shows the 48MHzcrystal oscillator composed of HCMOS IC. The fundamental frequency of the crystal is l6MHz, butit works in the third harmonic...
This article describes the Low Distortion Oscillator (2N4416). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you unders...
Below are a couple circuits you can use to produce a 32.768 KHz square wave from a common watch crystal. The output can be fed to a 15 stage binary cou...
Regenerative feedback at C enables the oscillator to complete its timing cycle, rather than immediately shutting it off. The IC used was a CD4011AE, al...
Generates relatively narrow pulses at adjustable repetition rate. Audio transformer provides positive feedback.-H. L. Armstrong, Transistorized Trigger...
This is a grid dip oscillator (GDO) circuit developed by Luigi Falcone. This circuit uses seven plug in coils covering 3.0 to 30Mhz. This circuit can b...
Overtone crystal oscillator circuit that frequency-doubles in transistor can be frequency-modulated or used as stable voltage-controlled crystal oscill...
One of earliest circuits in which a-f sine-wave oscillator was used as power source. Filter capacitors are significantly smaller than in conventional l...
For frequencies below 20 MHz, a fundamental-frequency crystal can be used and the resonant tank is no longer required. Also, at this lower frequency ra...
- Separate-excited Crossed Oscillator Used in Quad Cycled Ligh
- 100 MHz RF Oscillator Circuit
- Complementary oscillator trigger circuit
- SCR OSCILLATOR
- Code practice oscillator
- Square Wave Oscillator using Comparator/Op-Amp
- The precise gated oscillator
- Tuned Collector Oscillator
- Wide Supply Range 32 kHz Oscillator (CD4049UB)
- 1kHz to 1MHz sine oscillator circuit
- 74HC4060 14-stage binary ripple counter with oscillator
- Clapp Oscillator
- High-frequency Voltage Control Oscillator Circuit Composed o
- Oscillator interfaces data for TV
- The sine wave oscillator circuit with adjustable frequency,
- Low Power Oscillator
- Ac motor oscillator
- Oscillator operates from one cell
- Voltage-controlled duty cycle oscillator
- Oscillator for electronic musical instruments
- Variable Frequency And Duty Cycle Oscillator
- TTL gates oscillators Siren circuit
- 10Khz oscillator
- Variable Duty-Cycle Oscillator Circuit
- Use the LM386 as the sine wave oscillator circuit
- Basic Phase Shift Oscillator 1KHz
- Butler emitter follower oscillator
- Saw oscillator modulator
- Clapp Oscillator
- 1 Second Time Base From Crystal Oscillator
- The Quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Quartz crystal rectangular wave oscillator circuit
- Astable oscillator frequency adjustable siren
- Frequency Modulated Oscillator (1N757)
- Collpitts Oscillator Circuit
- RC oscillator
- How to build Reverse Bias Oscillator
- Colpitis oscillator
- Fundamental Pierce oscillator circuit
- Tone-burst oscillator and decoder
- Using crystal COLPITTS oscillator
- Tube-type crystal oscillator
- Potentiometer control digital oscillator circuit
- CW Practice oscillator
- Crystal Oscillator - Parallel Resonant
- Voltage Sensitive Oscillator (2N4891)
- The switching output circuit of ultrasonic oscillator
- Crystal Oscillator
- Stable Low Frequency Crystal Oscillator
- Oscillator Circuit of Three - Point Capacitance
- Low-frequency oscillator 10-150khz
- High-performance quadrature sine wave type oscillator circui
- 8 ~ 12MHz voltage controlled oscillator circuit diagram with
- 1Hz generator and 2Hertz oscillator
- Voltage-tuned NE-602 oscillator circuit
- Low-distortion two-phase oscillator circuit diagram
- Crystal oscillator using TTL
- Cmos crystal oscillator
- Tuned Base Oscillator
- High-frequency crystal oscillator