This xtal oscillator is a FET equivalent of a vacuum tube tuned to plate-tuned grid xtal oscillator. Feedback is via the drain to gate capacitance. Par...
This circuit has a Schmitt trigger and in-tegrator built around one op amp. Timing is controlled by the RC network. Voltage at the inverting input foll...
Bubba oscillator is another example of phase shift oscillator. The Bubba oscillator takes the advantage of quad op-amp package to get 45 degree phase s...
This crystal-oscillator circuit uses a 455-kHz crystal. An easy project. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://www.next.gr/oscillators/crystal/low-freq...
This circuit operates at or near series resonance. It is a good circuit design with no parasitics It is easy to tune with good frequency stability. Rep...
This article describes the Frequency Modulated Oscillator (1N757). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you un...
In frequency-shift keying (FSK) applications, when modulating high data rates, coupling data to the varactor can pose a problem. A duplex filter is nec...
This circuit has good performance without amplifier has a gain of only one with built-in any parasitics because emitter follower negative feedback to s...
The circuit gates the output of a continuously operating 32KHz crystal oscillator to the input of a C-MOS buffer when clock pulses are needed. The tech...
The figure shows the voltage-controlled oscillator circuit with triangular and square wave output. This circuit is the oscillator controlled by the vol...
As shown in the figureis the circuit for double T sinusoidal oscillator with stable output.This circuit uses automatic gain control amplifier LM170 to ...
Operates within tolerance of quartz crystal from -55 to + 85℃ and bias range of 110 to 150 mv for Citizens Band service. - Transistor Manual, Seventh...
In the circuit, it is composed of op-amps A1 and A2, etc., and the op-amp A1 is a low-pass filter, A2 is an integrator, and each phase lag 90 °, the t...
A remote VFO is sometimes used to control a transmitter or receiver. The circuit shown uses an MPF102 FET and is conyolled by a dc voltageat J3. The ta...
Circuit NotesThis circuit operates at or near series resonance. It is a good circuit design with no parasitics. It is easy to tune with good fre-quency...
Insures 24 w output over temperature range of -20 to +120°F. Zener diode voltage-regulating circuit prevents changes in collector supply voltage of os...
A high speed oscillator is possible by combining an MECL 10 crystal oscillator with an MECL III frequency doubler as shown. One section of the MC10101 ...
This FM oscillator can be used for wireless audio, microphone and part-15 applications where stable frequency modulated oscillators is needed. Lt can b...
Addition of diode limiter and positive－feedback resistor to UAF41 universal active filtrer gives precision quadrature oseillator.-Y. J. Wong, Design ...
A useful marker oscillator can be made using an NE555 to pulse the oscillator at an audio rate. This makes it easy to find the signal in the presence o...
Class C Hartley master oscillator serves for synchronizing three basic relaxation oscillators that would otherwise be free-running. Dividers remain loc...
The figure shows the 48MHzcrystal oscillator composed of HCMOS IC. The fundamental frequency of the crystal is l6MHz, butit works in the third harmonic...
This article describes the Low Distortion Oscillator (2N4416). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you unders...
Below are a couple circuits you can use to produce a 32.768 KHz square wave from a common watch crystal. The output can be fed to a 15 stage binary cou...
Regenerative feedback at C enables the oscillator to complete its timing cycle, rather than immediately shutting it off. The IC used was a CD4011AE, al...
Generates relatively narrow pulses at adjustable repetition rate. Audio transformer provides positive feedback.-H. L. Armstrong, Transistorized Trigger...
This is a grid dip oscillator (GDO) circuit developed by Luigi Falcone. This circuit uses seven plug in coils covering 3.0 to 30Mhz. This circuit can b...
Overtone crystal oscillator circuit that frequency-doubles in transistor can be frequency-modulated or used as stable voltage-controlled crystal oscill...
One of earliest circuits in which a-f sine-wave oscillator was used as power source. Filter capacitors are significantly smaller than in conventional l...
For frequencies below 20 MHz, a fundamental-frequency crystal can be used and the resonant tank is no longer required. Also, at this lower frequency ra...
- Photographic Oscillator Circuit
- Collpitts Oscillator Circuit
- Voltage-tuned NE-602 oscillator circuit
- Pulse Generator Oscillator 32.768KHz by watch crystal
- POINT-CONTACT OSCILLATORS
- Voltage control oscillator circuit of the practical CMOS int
- 90-125 Mhz Crystal RF Oscillator
- Code practice oscillator (LM3909)
- Tuned Base Oscillator
- Low frequency oscillator (flashing shine circuit) circuit 2
- Wien oscillator regulator
- Quartz crystal sinusoidal oscillator
- Stable sine wave oscillator composed of F007
- 12kHz IF oscillator
- Code Practice Oscillator Project Notes
- Pulse button control annular oscillator circuit
- AVR internal oscillator jitter research
- Low-Frequency Lc Oscillator
- Pierce harmonic oscillator 20Mhz
- Tuned Base Oscillator
- Electronics - ICL8038-based Oscillator
- Safe Oscillator For Watch Crystals(4011B)
- Gated 1Khz Oscillator (Normally Off) Circuit
- Broad-band Sine Wave Voltage-controlled Oscillator Circuit C
- UJT Relaxation Oscillator with Op-Amp Squarer
- LF Crystal Controlled Oscillator
- Butler emitter follower oscillator
- Cmos Pair 2-Mhz Crystal Oscillator (CA3600E)
- Morse Practice Oscillator Circuit
- Oscillator Buffers
- 56 ~ 512kHz high frequency oscillator
- Wide range oscillator
- Oscillators-An introductory blog post
- The circuit of 100kHz oscillator
- The Terman oscillator circuit
- Voltage control oscillator circuit composed of the Schmitt t
- 10 to 1000 MHz Oscillator
- Voltage control annular oscillator circuit
- Separate-excited Crossed Oscillator Used in Quad Cycled Ligh
- 555 Voltage-controlled Oscillator with an Adjustable Duty Cy
- Oscillator generator twin frequencies circuit
- Negative Resistance Oscillators
- 1MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Parallel type crystal oscillator circuit
- How to Use VCO buffer for Isolating Oscillator Circuit
- 555 Audio Oscillator
- 74HC4060 14-stage binary ripple counter with oscillator
- Colpitts Crystal Oscillator
- MINIMAL AUDIO OSCILLATORS
- Potentiometer control digital oscillator circuit
- Op-Amp Colpitts Oscillator
- Astable Multivibrator Or Free-Running Square-Wave Oscillator
- Pierce XTAL Oscillator using JFET Circuit Schematic Diagram
- Sawtooth Wave Oscillator
- Double T Sinusoidal Oscillator with Stable Output Circuit Co
- 50Khz oscillator