The circuit is powered by a single 1.35 V mercury cell and provides a 1 V square-wave output. As shown, the crystal is a tuned circuit between transist...
Circuit NotcsA typical Butler oscillator (20-100 MHz) uses an FET in the second stage; the circuit is not reliable with two bipolars. Sometimes two FET...
Associated regulator controls oscillator output. Considered less desirable than a-f oscillator supplies, which have no r-f radiation problem.-NBS, Hand...
The variable oscillator circuit includes active elements for discharging the timing capacitor CT shown in Fig. 66-7A. A second method is given as in Fi...
Quartz Crystal Oscillator Overview Quartz crystal oscillatoris a stable frequency generator using a Quartz Crystal as a resonator. In the crystal oscil...
The picture shows the voltage control oscillator with automatic trace-frequency-way composed of MC34025P. The circuit can be used as voltage control os...
When a parallel tuned L-C circuit is placed in the base-to-ground circuit, the oscillator is known as the tuned-base oscillator . The basic circuit of ...
Crystal Colpitts oscillator can be implemented using a transistor and a parallel mode crystal. Here is the schematic diagram of the circuit: In this ci...
A SN7400 quartz crystal and a resistor provide a square-wave output of approximately 3.5 V. The circuit operates reliably at frequencies from 120 kHz t...
This article describes the Op-Amp Colpitts Oscillator circuit (LT1191). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help y...
Adjust Rl for about 2 volts at the output of the first gate Adjust Cl for best output. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://www.next.gr/oscillators/cr...
Features : 1. Its working voltage is low, and it operates with single-supply, 2.0V low operating voltage. 2. Its power consumption is low, and the supp...
Input d-c control voltage required by SiC varistors of voltage-tuned oscillator is boosted by d-c amplifier stages that produce two control voltages (a...
Use of conventional transistors rather than fet's means that Q1 and Q2 operate in knee region, where frequency does not vary linearly with d-c control ...
Two MOSFETs serve with diode switching arrangement for selecting either upper or lower sideband. Circuit between gates couples oscillator to isolating ...
Beat Frequency Oscillator (BFO) Related Articles OSCILLATOR OPERATION TUNED BASE OSCILLATOR PHASE SHIFT OSCILLATOR COLPITTS OSCILLATOR Use the link OSC...
Circuit is pulsed on only when required ,as in tone generators where output is needed only occasionally and power must be conserved. Uses Wien-bridge o...
4 MHz Crystal Oscillator Datasheet Download Acrystal oscillator datasheetis a technical specification related information from a crystal oscillator pro...
The crystal element in this circuit is connected directly between the base and ground. Capacitor Cl is used to improve the feedback due to the internal...
The XR-567 functions as a precision oscillator with two separate square-wave outputs at pins 5 and 8, that are at nearly quadrature phase with each oth...
Used in signal generator for testing systems by varying frequency over very small limits, as in aligning filters having sharp resonance curves. Cathode...
Q1 is Colpitts oscillator at 5 kc and Q2-Q3 is push-pull complementary-emitter amplifier with unity voltage gain. Either switch shorts amplifier, there...
This circuit uses an XR-2209 to provide simultaneous triangle and square outputs over a frequency range of 0.01 Hz to 1 MHz, with a typical drift of 20...
This very simple, low cost oscillator, is built with two CMOS buffer inverters, two capacitors and a variable resistance. The circuit can work with vol...
This circuit will generate an AM-modulated signal in the AM broadcast band that can be picked up on a receiver.About 2V of audio input will produce abo...
It can change the frequency range, and the oscillating signal is adjusted by potentiometer RP1. Since the output resistance is very low ( 1KΩ),it issu...
Frequency of oscillation depends on the R1/C1 time constant and allows frequency adjustment by varying R1. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://www.ne...
Circuit NotesThis circuit has excellent short term frequency stability because the external load tied across the crystal is mostly capacitive rather th...
The figure above adds the averagevalue filter circuit andJFET on the basis ofthe SVF, andJFET is usedas a variable resistor AGC to achieve steady incre...
Circuit Notes By making Rr variable it IS possible to alter the operating frequency over a 100 to 1range，Versatile triangle/square wave oscillator ha...
- The oscillator formed by CC4066
- Variable Frequency And Duty Cycle Oscillator
- Code Practice Oscillator Project Notes
- 8 ~ 12MHz voltage controlled oscillator circuit diagram with
- The simplest multi-oscillator circuit of photoelectric coupl
- CW Practice oscillator
- Multi-output crystal oscillator
- Broad-band Sine Wave Voltage-controlled Oscillator Circuit C
- Monostable oscillator
- Square Wave Oscillator
- RC series-parallel frequency selection network oscillator ci
- Single Gate Relaxation Oscillator
- TTL gates oscillators Siren circuit
- Wide Supply Range 32 kHz Oscillator (CD4049UB)
- Low Distortion Oscillator (2N4416)
- Big loop oscillator
- MINIMAL AUDIO OSCILLATORS
- 800Hz Oscillator Circuit
- Sawtooth Oscillator
- Precision oscillator
- Basic Hartley Oscillator
- 100Mhz Overtone Oscillator
- IC-compatible crystal oscillator
- Pulse Generator Oscillator 32.768KHz by watch crystal (CD406
- Op-Amp Colpitts Oscillator circuit (LT1191)
- 70MHz Paralleled Crystal Oscillator Circuit
- Oscillator IIV
- Voltage Control Oscillator with Automatic Trace-Frequency-Wa
- Voltage Sensitive Oscillator by 2N4891
- Low Distortion Oscillator
- Quartz crystal rectangular wave oscillator circuit
- Potentiometer control digital oscillator circuit
- Oscillator Circuit of Three - Point Capacitance
- Colpitts Crystal Oscillator (2N3904)
- Ac motor oscillator
- Colpitts Crystal Oscillator CIRCUIT (2N3904)
- 1-20MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Colpitts Crystal Oscillator
- SINUS VARIABLE (15 TO 150 KHZ) OSCILLATOR FREQUENCY SCHEMATI
- Qrp Sidetone Generator Code Practice Oscillator Circuit
- Unusual Hall-Effect Oscillators Circuit
- the independent oscillator divider circuit of watchdog delic
- Simple variable frequency oscillator circuit
- Low frequency TTL oscillator
- Quartz crystal sinusoidal oscillator
- temperature stable oscillator
- The precise gated oscillator
- NE555N Timer Oscillator Circuits
- Colpitts Oscillator
- The Vacuum-Tube Voltmeter and the Grid-Dip Oscillator
- Cmos Pair 2-Mhz Crystal Oscillator