The circuit is powered by a single 1.35 V mercury cell and provides a 1 V square-wave output. As shown, the crystal is a tuned circuit between transist...
Circuit NotcsA typical Butler oscillator (20-100 MHz) uses an FET in the second stage; the circuit is not reliable with two bipolars. Sometimes two FET...
Associated regulator controls oscillator output. Considered less desirable than a-f oscillator supplies, which have no r-f radiation problem.-NBS, Hand...
The variable oscillator circuit includes active elements for discharging the timing capacitor CT shown in Fig. 66-7A. A second method is given as in Fi...
Quartz Crystal Oscillator Overview Quartz crystal oscillatoris a stable frequency generator using a Quartz Crystal as a resonator. In the crystal oscil...
The picture shows the voltage control oscillator with automatic trace-frequency-way composed of MC34025P. The circuit can be used as voltage control os...
When a parallel tuned L-C circuit is placed in the base-to-ground circuit, the oscillator is known as the tuned-base oscillator . The basic circuit of ...
Crystal Colpitts oscillator can be implemented using a transistor and a parallel mode crystal. Here is the schematic diagram of the circuit: In this ci...
A SN7400 quartz crystal and a resistor provide a square-wave output of approximately 3.5 V. The circuit operates reliably at frequencies from 120 kHz t...
This article describes the Op-Amp Colpitts Oscillator circuit (LT1191). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help y...
Adjust Rl for about 2 volts at the output of the first gate Adjust Cl for best output. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://www.next.gr/oscillators/cr...
Features : 1. Its working voltage is low, and it operates with single-supply, 2.0V low operating voltage. 2. Its power consumption is low, and the supp...
Input d-c control voltage required by SiC varistors of voltage-tuned oscillator is boosted by d-c amplifier stages that produce two control voltages (a...
Use of conventional transistors rather than fet's means that Q1 and Q2 operate in knee region, where frequency does not vary linearly with d-c control ...
Two MOSFETs serve with diode switching arrangement for selecting either upper or lower sideband. Circuit between gates couples oscillator to isolating ...
Beat Frequency Oscillator (BFO) Related Articles OSCILLATOR OPERATION TUNED BASE OSCILLATOR PHASE SHIFT OSCILLATOR COLPITTS OSCILLATOR Use the link OSC...
Circuit is pulsed on only when required ,as in tone generators where output is needed only occasionally and power must be conserved. Uses Wien-bridge o...
4 MHz Crystal Oscillator Datasheet Download Acrystal oscillator datasheetis a technical specification related information from a crystal oscillator pro...
The crystal element in this circuit is connected directly between the base and ground. Capacitor Cl is used to improve the feedback due to the internal...
The XR-567 functions as a precision oscillator with two separate square-wave outputs at pins 5 and 8, that are at nearly quadrature phase with each oth...
Used in signal generator for testing systems by varying frequency over very small limits, as in aligning filters having sharp resonance curves. Cathode...
Q1 is Colpitts oscillator at 5 kc and Q2-Q3 is push-pull complementary-emitter amplifier with unity voltage gain. Either switch shorts amplifier, there...
This circuit uses an XR-2209 to provide simultaneous triangle and square outputs over a frequency range of 0.01 Hz to 1 MHz, with a typical drift of 20...
This very simple, low cost oscillator, is built with two CMOS buffer inverters, two capacitors and a variable resistance. The circuit can work with vol...
This circuit will generate an AM-modulated signal in the AM broadcast band that can be picked up on a receiver.About 2V of audio input will produce abo...
It can change the frequency range, and the oscillating signal is adjusted by potentiometer RP1. Since the output resistance is very low ( 1KΩ),it issu...
Frequency of oscillation depends on the R1/C1 time constant and allows frequency adjustment by varying R1. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://www.ne...
Circuit NotesThis circuit has excellent short term frequency stability because the external load tied across the crystal is mostly capacitive rather th...
The figure above adds the averagevalue filter circuit andJFET on the basis ofthe SVF, andJFET is usedas a variable resistor AGC to achieve steady incre...
Circuit Notes By making Rr variable it IS possible to alter the operating frequency over a 100 to 1range，Versatile triangle/square wave oscillator ha...
- Using crystal COLPITTS oscillator
- 100Mhz Overtone Oscillator
- Qrp Sidetone Generator Code Practice Oscillator Circuit
- 100MHz Varicap Oscillator CIRCUIT (TL7759CP)
- Linear CMOS oscillator
- Precision oscillator
- Feedback oscillator
- Temperature-compensated crystal oscillator
- The PLL synthesized oscillator circuit diagram
- Very Low Distortion Oscillator
- LOW FREQUENCY OSCILLATORS Circuit
- ADF4007 Local Oscillator electronic project
- 100MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Cmos crystal oscillator
- Clock circuit using SX 28 internal oscillator
- 1-20MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Musical chime generator with ua741 oscillator
- Voltage control oscillator circuit of the practical CMOS int
- LTC6945 Wideband Point-to-Point Radio Local Oscillator
- Bubba Oscillator (TLV2474)
- Oscillators-An introductory blog post
- First-order Active Phase Shift Oscillator Circuit
- PLL Oscillator
- Clapp Oscillator
- 567 IC Oscillator With Double Frequency Out
- Sqaure Wave Oscillator
- Rf driver audio oscillator circuit diagram
- The oscillator circuit with the independent adjustable charg
- Colpitts Oscillator
- Tuned Collector Oscillator
- SQUARE WAVE OSCILLATOR Circuit
- Separate-excited Crossed Oscillator Used in Quad Cycled Ligh
- Simple two-phase oscillator circuit diagram
- Simple variable frequency oscillator circuit
- High Frequency Colpitts Crystal Oscillator CIRCUIT (LT1191)
- Double T Sinusoidal Oscillator with Stable Output Circuit Co
- 1 khz oscillator
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Application
- Astable/Monostable oscillator using 555 IC
- Electronics - ICL8038-based Oscillator
- Pierce harmonic oscillator 100Mhz
- RF oscillator circuit (2N3904)
- Quartz crystal rectangular wave oscillator circuit
- 555 Astable Oscillator Frequency and Duty Cycle Diagram for
- CW Practice oscillator
- D-FLIP/FLOP OSCILLATORS
- Basic Phase Shift Oscillator 1KHz
- Schmitt trigger crystal oscillator
- Variable Duty-Cycle Oscillator Circuit
- Wien oscillator regulator
- The voltage controlled oscillator circuit composed of CD4007
- HIGH FREQUENCY OSCILLATOR Circuit
- The Blocking Oscillator
- IC 4049 Square wave oscillator generator CIRCUIT (CD4049)
- RF driver audio oscillator
- Yelp oscillator
- Crystal Oscillator
- SINUS VARIABLE (15 TO 150 KHZ) OSCILLATOR FREQUENCY SCHEMATI
- Beat Frequency Oscillator (BFO)
- 27MHz crystal oscillator circuit
- Simple Colpitts Oscillator circuit
- Stable Sinusoidal Oscillator Circuit Composed of F007
- Complementary oscillator trigger circuit
- Oscillator/Reference Oven Temperature Regulation