The circuit consists of a basic oscillator (above dashed line) and an automatic keyer (below dashed line). The unit can be used with a straight hand ke...
The gain control allows the oscillator to maintain essentially constant output over its range. The circuit functions over 160 kHz to 12 MHz with essent...
200 MHz crystal oscillator. This circuit incorporates a 100 MHz oscillator and a frequency doubler. VEE is -5.2 volts (courtesy Motorola Semiconductor ...
Miller 9055 miniature slugtuned coil; all resistors 1/4W 5%; all caps min 25 V ceramic. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://www.next.gr/oscillators/r...
Thisquartz oscillator circuithas greater stability than a parallel resonance circuit. It generates frequencies up to 30 MHz or even higher if you use B...
As the figure shows, the adjustment of common 555 multivibrator's charging and discharging time will influence each other. This circuit uses the mirror...
Gives excellent amplitude stability and low distortion. Uses vibration and shockproof version of Sulzer bridged-T configuration to provide single-frequ...
Bias for the pnp bipolar transistor is provided by resistor voltage divider network R1/R2. The collector of the oscillator transistor is kept at ac gro...
The JFET Pierce oscillator is stable and simple. It can be the clock of a microprocessor, a digital timepiece or a calculator. With a probe at the outp...
This circuit uses 761 operational amplifier, and theoutput pulse frequency can reach 10MHz. The 2KΩ resistor isused as operational amplifier output st...
The chart shows the sinusoidal oscillator circuit using LM386; the circuit uses the Wien bridge oscillator method, and the distortion factor of output ...
Current meter ranges from 100 pA to 3 mA full scale. Voltage across input is 100 ?μV at lower ranges rising to 3 mV at 3 mA. The buffers on the op amp...
This circuit uses LTC1043 to differentiate between a temperature sensing network and a de reference. The single-ended output biases a varactor-tuned cr...
This is a simple Colpitts crystal oscillator for 1 to 20 MHz, can be easily made from junk-box parts(provided that a crystal is handy)....
This voltage-tuned Clapp oscillator uses a varactor diode to set its operating frequency. D1 is an NTE614. L1 is about 7/ (MHz) microhenries. With the ...
This circuit uses the 500kHz crystal, and its output can be used as the 5 kHz standard frequency in the frequency scanning debugging program. If you wa...
The circuit's frequency can be to 27MHz. Intermediate frequency is 455kHz. In order to increase the receive frequency, it uses the pre-stage of the fie...
The picture shows a simple oscillator with high stability. It can start automatically with the work voltage of 12 V and work current of 1mA. Its drive ...
Crystal oscillator works as 51MHz crystal( the third harmonic of 17MHz) . According to the different structures, the drain - gate capacitance can be se...
Electrolytic capacitors are unnecessary to generate a 1 cps frequency. As an scs triggers on, the 0.2 μF commutating capacitor turns off the other one...
The only components in the simple circuit shown are a CA3048 OTA, a feedback resistor (R1), and a timing capacitor (C1). The output frequency is approx...
The chart shows the low cost Wien oscillator circuit. One hand, the circuit can avoid the problem of having to adopt expensive inductors in the general...
With very low harmonic distortion, 2N4416 JFET is suitable to smoothly oscillate in a circuit. On application where low harmonic content is required fo...
The oscillator output of the XR-567 can be amplified using the output amplifier and high-current logic output available at pin 8. In this manner, the c...
In the Wien bridge, to change any resistance will change the frequency and attenuation. As shown, by adjusting the resistance can change the gain of th...
In this circuit, one timer section of an XR-L556 is operated in the free-running mode, and is keyedon and off by the other section. The circuit output ...
Basically a Hartley oscillator using a triple-emitter follower, this oscillator can be used at audio and low radio frequencies. The frequency is given ...
Voltage-tunable ferroelectric capacitors are used for tuning as well as for modulating.-T. W. Butler, Jr., Ferroelectrics Tune Electronic Circuits, Ele...
This rf oscillator is useful up to 30 MHz An SK 3007 PNP transistor is recommended. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://www.next.gr/oscillators/rf/rf...
This circuit shows a Norton used as a driver for a piezoelectric transducer (a warning type of noise maker). The output is returned back to the (+) ter...
- 74HC4060 14-stage binary ripple counter with oscillator
- Temperature-compensated crystal oscillator
- 50 300 MHz Colpitts oscillator circuit diagram electronic pr
- Capacitor feedback oscillator improved circuit
- Linear CMOS oscillator circuit
- Automobile-rf oscillator locater
- Wide range oscillator
- Astable/Monostable oscillator using 555 IC
- Colpitts Oscillator
- Voltage control oscillator circuit of the practical CMOS int
- IC-compatible crystal oscillator
- Very Low Distortion Oscillator
- 32768Hz crystal oscillator circuit
- TTL gates oscillators Siren circuit
- 45MHz FET oscillator circuit
- Oscillator With Quadrature Output Using 567 IC
- CMOS Gate voltage-controlled oscillator
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator 1.2GHz
- Schmitt trigger crystal oscillator
- UJT Relaxation Oscillator
- Crystal Oscillator Circuit
- Colpitts Crystal Oscillator CIRCUIT (2N3904)
- High-performance quadrature sine wave type oscillator circui
- Potentiometer control digital oscillator circuit
- Exponential voltage-controlled oscillator (555) circuit
- Wien oscillator regulator
- 1Mhz fet crystal oscillator
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Frequency
- Circuit of Sine wave Oscillator with Ajustable Frequency and
- COLPITTS 1 To 20 MHz Crystal Oscillator
- Fast and synchronized voltage-controlled oscillator circuit
- Cmos oscillator
- Drum tone oscillators CIRCUIT (NE5532)
- Pierce XTAL Oscillator using JFET Circuit Schematic Diagram
- The sine wave oscillator circuit with adjustable frequency,
- Crystal Oscillator (LM111)
- The 3-phase square wave signal oscillator
- Tube-type crystal oscillator
- Op-Amp Colpitts Oscillator circuit (LT1191)
- Sensitive Oscillator Circuit Diagram
- Terman Oscillator Circuit
- Phase-Locked 20-Mhz Oscillator
- First-order active phase shift oscillator(F007)
- TTL oscillator
- High Frequency Colpitts Crystal Oscillator CIRCUIT (LT1191)
- LF Crystal Controlled Oscillator
- Frequency Stability of Oscillators
- RC series-parallel frequency selection network oscillator ci
- Ultrasonic transducer oscillator circuit
- Pulse button control annular oscillator circuit
- Astable Multivibrator Or Free-Running Square-Wave Oscillator
- LOW FREQUENCY OSCILLATORS Circuit
- Quartz Crystal Oscillator
- The Blocking Oscillator
- 555 Simple Voltage-controlled Oscillator
- Learning How to Design Oscillator
- 800Hz oscillator
- Potentiometer control digital oscillator circuit
- Double T Sinusoidal Oscillator with Stable Output Circuit Co
- Local Oscillator For Double Balanced Mixers Circuit
- Gated 1Khz Oscillator (Normally Off) Circuit
- Simple Colpitts Oscillator circuit