The circuit consists of a basic oscillator (above dashed line) and an automatic keyer (below dashed line). The unit can be used with a straight hand ke...
The gain control allows the oscillator to maintain essentially constant output over its range. The circuit functions over 160 kHz to 12 MHz with essent...
200 MHz crystal oscillator. This circuit incorporates a 100 MHz oscillator and a frequency doubler. VEE is -5.2 volts (courtesy Motorola Semiconductor ...
Miller 9055 miniature slugtuned coil; all resistors 1/4W 5%; all caps min 25 V ceramic. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://www.next.gr/oscillators/r...
Thisquartz oscillator circuithas greater stability than a parallel resonance circuit. It generates frequencies up to 30 MHz or even higher if you use B...
As the figure shows, the adjustment of common 555 multivibrator's charging and discharging time will influence each other. This circuit uses the mirror...
Gives excellent amplitude stability and low distortion. Uses vibration and shockproof version of Sulzer bridged-T configuration to provide single-frequ...
Bias for the pnp bipolar transistor is provided by resistor voltage divider network R1/R2. The collector of the oscillator transistor is kept at ac gro...
The JFET Pierce oscillator is stable and simple. It can be the clock of a microprocessor, a digital timepiece or a calculator. With a probe at the outp...
This circuit uses 761 operational amplifier, and theoutput pulse frequency can reach 10MHz. The 2KΩ resistor isused as operational amplifier output st...
The chart shows the sinusoidal oscillator circuit using LM386; the circuit uses the Wien bridge oscillator method, and the distortion factor of output ...
Current meter ranges from 100 pA to 3 mA full scale. Voltage across input is 100 ?μV at lower ranges rising to 3 mV at 3 mA. The buffers on the op amp...
This circuit uses LTC1043 to differentiate between a temperature sensing network and a de reference. The single-ended output biases a varactor-tuned cr...
This is a simple Colpitts crystal oscillator for 1 to 20 MHz, can be easily made from junk-box parts(provided that a crystal is handy)....
This voltage-tuned Clapp oscillator uses a varactor diode to set its operating frequency. D1 is an NTE614. L1 is about 7/ (MHz) microhenries. With the ...
This circuit uses the 500kHz crystal, and its output can be used as the 5 kHz standard frequency in the frequency scanning debugging program. If you wa...
The circuit's frequency can be to 27MHz. Intermediate frequency is 455kHz. In order to increase the receive frequency, it uses the pre-stage of the fie...
The picture shows a simple oscillator with high stability. It can start automatically with the work voltage of 12 V and work current of 1mA. Its drive ...
Crystal oscillator works as 51MHz crystal( the third harmonic of 17MHz) . According to the different structures, the drain - gate capacitance can be se...
Electrolytic capacitors are unnecessary to generate a 1 cps frequency. As an scs triggers on, the 0.2 μF commutating capacitor turns off the other one...
The only components in the simple circuit shown are a CA3048 OTA, a feedback resistor (R1), and a timing capacitor (C1). The output frequency is approx...
The chart shows the low cost Wien oscillator circuit. One hand, the circuit can avoid the problem of having to adopt expensive inductors in the general...
With very low harmonic distortion, 2N4416 JFET is suitable to smoothly oscillate in a circuit. On application where low harmonic content is required fo...
The oscillator output of the XR-567 can be amplified using the output amplifier and high-current logic output available at pin 8. In this manner, the c...
In the Wien bridge, to change any resistance will change the frequency and attenuation. As shown, by adjusting the resistance can change the gain of th...
In this circuit, one timer section of an XR-L556 is operated in the free-running mode, and is keyedon and off by the other section. The circuit output ...
Basically a Hartley oscillator using a triple-emitter follower, this oscillator can be used at audio and low radio frequencies. The frequency is given ...
Voltage-tunable ferroelectric capacitors are used for tuning as well as for modulating.-T. W. Butler, Jr., Ferroelectrics Tune Electronic Circuits, Ele...
This rf oscillator is useful up to 30 MHz An SK 3007 PNP transistor is recommended. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://www.next.gr/oscillators/rf/rf...
This circuit shows a Norton used as a driver for a piezoelectric transducer (a warning type of noise maker). The output is returned back to the (+) ter...
- The crystal oscillator circuit with frequency in 2MHz
- 555 Audio Oscillator
- Astable/Monostable oscillator using 555 IC
- 555 Voltage-controlled Oscillator Circuit with its Duty Cycl
- Mini metal detecror (colpitts oscillator)
- CMOS INVERTER PARALLEL LC OSCILLATOR
- Simple sinusoidal oscillator
- Tuning fork oscillator
- JFET Pierce Crystal Oscillator CIRCUIT (2N3823)
- 45MHz FET oscillator circuit
- 70MHz parallel crystal oscillator
- Ultra Low Current Oscillator (February 17, 2009)
- Feedback oscillator
- Stable Sinusoidal Oscillator Circuit Composed of F007
- Overtone crystal oscillator
- Variable frequency oscillator
- RC sine wave oscillator circuit
- The sine wave oscillator using LM386
- Pulse Generator Oscillator 32.768KHz by watch crystal
- UJT Relaxation Oscillator with Op-Amp Squarer
- Oscillator interfaces data for TV
- the independent oscillator divider circuit of watchdog delic
- The oscillator circuit with the independent adjustable charg
- Crystal Oscillator Principle Circuit
- temperature stable oscillator
- Reverse Bias Oscillator Circuit
- 800Hz oscillator
- Scanning oscillator circuit diagram
- Pierce harmonic oscillator
- Low Power Oscillators
- Voltage control oscillator circuit composed of the Schmitt t
- Intermittent oscillator control thyristor circuit
- Colpitts Oscillator
- Crystal Oscillator (LM111)
- CMOS gate voltage-controlled oscillator circuit
- ZERO CROSSING AC SWITCH OSCILLATOR
- Pierce harmonic oscillator 100Mhz
- The voltage-controlled oscillator with triangular wave and s
- 100MHz Varicap Oscillator CIRCUIT (TL7759CP)
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Application
- Sawtooth Oscillator
- Mosfet Mixer-Oscillator Circuit For Am Receivers Circuit
- PLL Composite Oscillator Circuit Composed of CD4046
- Code practice oscillator
- Rf driver audio oscillator circuit diagram
- Butler emitter follower oscillator
- Basic RF Oscillator circuit diagram
- Oscillator circuit diagram with triangle-wave/square wave ou
- Ne602 Rf Oscillator circuits
- Keying Oscillator Circuit
- The simplest multi-oscillator circuit of photoelectric coupl
- SINUS VARIABLE (15 TO 150 KHZ) OSCILLATOR FREQUENCY SCHEMATI
- 330Mhz Crystal Oscillator
- Exponential voltage-controlled oscillator (555) circuit
- Adjustable Rate Constant Sinusoidal Frequency Oscillator Cir
- 800Hz Oscillator Circuit
- Oscillator/Reference Oven Temperature Regulation
- Third-overtone crystal oscillator
- Voltage control oscillator circuit composed of the Schmitt t