This simple circuit can indicate a misuse or tapping of Telephone line through a loud alarm. The circuit is too simple and can be easily assembled on a...
An op-amp IC (741) amplifies the audio signal from MIC1, and R12 controls its gain. Audio is fed to the oscillator circuit Q1 and related components. D...
pinout 9 pin Nokia 7600 cellphone specialconnector at the mobile phone Pin Signal Description 3,7 Gnd 4 MBUS 5 Vpp 8 F-Bus Rx 9 F-Bus Tx A Vbat B BSI C...
This article describes the FM telephone line bug transmitter CIRCUIT (BC109). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can ...
Figure 1 The circuit is designed to connect in parallel with the telephone line, to monitor and detect if any telephone in the same line is busy, with ...
full pinout 5 pin Nokia semi-round cellphone specialconnector at the cellular phone Pin Signal Description 1 GND 2 MBUS 3 Vpp 4 Rx 5 Tx For Nokia 3220,...
Have you ever been using the modem or fax and someone else picks up the phone, breaking the connection? Well, this simple circuit should put an end to ...
Figure 1 The project produces noise-canceling headphones which allow the background noise to be minimized while listening to music. To keep the microph...
Radio Circuits Using this electronic schematic , can be designed a very simple cellular phone detector circuit which can sense the presence of an activ...
10 pin cellphone specialconnector at the mobile phone Pin Signal Description 8 Tx 9 Rx 10 GND Source:www.pinouts.ru Reprinted Url Of This Article: http...
This article describes the Telephone line simulator CIRCUIT (BC549). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you ...
This Microphone Preamp circuit shows that it is possible to use the speaker as a microphone, and is specifically designed to beginners because of its s...
This article describes the Circuit Diagram of Cordless Phone Battery Backup (LM317L). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit compone...
for data/flash cable only 5 pin cellphone specialconnector at the cellular phone (keypad up) Pin Signal Description 2 GND 4 Tx 5 Rx Source:www.pinouts....
This article describes the Phone Busy Indicator (BC148). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understand b...
LM 386 is just right for a door phone application. It is very useful application in the present urban households. One condenser microphone and a speake...
Prosthetic Arm with Smartphone Trevor Prideaux, a fifty year old man from United Kingdom was born without his left forearm. Years later he was given a ...
for data/flash cable only 7 pin Panasonic cellphone specialconnector at the cellular phone Pin Signal Description 3 Rx 4 Tx 5 GND 5,6,7 batt pins Sourc...
A while ago I got an email asking for the schematic of a circuit to detect cut phone lines. It didn't take me long to find this circuit in Electronics ...
Use this infrared headphones receiver with the ir headphones transmitter. Use 600Ω headphones. BPW41N and BP104 have a filter for visible light and ar...
Mic mixer circuit Welcome back to Free circuit dot com again,today we have still audio circuit for your build . The circuit is a basic 3 input mic mixe...
The MC34017Tone Ringer derives its power supply by rectifying the ac ringing signal. It uses this power to activate a tone generator and drive a piezoc...
for data/flash cable only 16 pin Sharp GX10 cellphone specialconnector at the cellular phone (keypad up) Pin Signal Description 1,9,14 GND 2 link to 10...
This article describes the Phone ring circuit schematic (BC848). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you unde...
This article describes FM Wireless Microphone (MAX4467). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you understand b...
ThisFM spy telephone circuitis mounted serrial with the phone line. When is signal on the wires thistransmitterwill radiate airwaves thru the wires wic...
This article describes the Doorphone intercom (LM386). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understand bet...
for data/flash cable only 5 pin cellphone specialconnector at the mobile phone (batt pins are up) Pin Signal Description 1 Gnd 2 Rx 3 MBUS 4 Tx 5 Vpp S...
for data/flash cable only 23 pin Samsung S100 cellphone specialconnector at the cellular phone Pin Signal Description 16 Data out 15 Data in 18,20,22 G...
Do you worry that charging the mobile phone when you want to travel,Mobile Phone Travel Charger can help you. This is an cell phone travel charger util...
- Loud ringer for phone using KA2411
- Nokia 6170 cell phone internal
- Cell Phone charger using 1.5V battery
- Cardiophone Circuit
- SKY 6200 and others cell phones
- Phone ring circuit schematic
- Telephone number display principle
- Protection For Telephone Line
- Solar cell phone charger
- This Wearable Shoe Phone Will Transform You Into James Bond!
- Samsung SGH600 , 2100, 2200 cell phones
- Phone In Use Indicator(2N2222)
- Telephone In-Use Indicator(BS108)
- Two Transistors Wireless Microphone (FM Transmitter)
- Multivibrator Telephone Ringing Detector Circuit
- Telephone Hold Circuit Circuit
- Protection For Telephone Line(V250LA4)
- Low Noise Balanced Microphone Preamp (TL071)
- Telephone Spy Conversation Recording Circuit
- Scramble Encrypted Phone Circuit
- Samsung A100, A110 cell phones
- Loud ringer for phone (KA2411)
- Reused the Old CDs and Turn it into a DIY iPhone Dock!
- Boundary Layer Dish Microphone (MAX232)
- The multi-circuit circuit telephone
- Automatically timed telephone ring silencing circuit
- How to build Speaker Microphone Circuit
- Pantech cell phones
- Dynamic Microphone Preamp Mono by Transister C945 (with PCB)
- Wireless infrared headphones receiver principle
- Telephone music on hold interface CIRCUIT (BC556)
- Compter microphone CIRCUIT (BC547C)
- Phone Broadcast circuit
- How to build A Friendly Charger Schematic for Mobile Phones
- Telephone Ringer Circuit Diagram (NE556)
- NEC 606, 808 cell phones
- Telephone account using a calculator and cob principle
- A Friendly Charger Schematic for Mobile Phones
- Classroom Microphone(LM380 )
- FM Telephone Bug CIRCUIT (BC107)
- The Link A2B 1 (the Link Telephone Intercom - DTMF version)
- Telephone handset tone dial encoder
- DTMF generators dial tone telephone circuit
- Phone ringtones 556 pairs timer principle explanation
- Mobile Phone Battery Charger(LM7806)
- Qualcomm Q cell phone
- Telephone Hold Button electronic circuit diagram
- FM Wireless Microphone circuit
- Doorphone Intercom
- Phone Busy Indicator
- XR-T6425 Speakerphone IC circuit
- Mobile Phone Travel Charger Circuit Diagram
- Balance Input for Microphone Line
- Nokia 9300 cell phone internal
- Stereo Parabolic Microphone Using 1458
- BiPAC 6404V(G)P Datasheet for Your Cheap Telephone Calls
- Cellular Phone Calling Detector electronic circuit diagram
- Cassette automatically telephone recording circuit
- Low Noise Balance Microphone Pre-Amp using a TL071
- FM Telephone Bug
- Wireless IR headphone transmitter(2N2222A)
- Sagem 9xx, 3xxx, My-X cell phones
- Doorphone intercom (LM386)
- Panasonic GD55 cell phone
- PCD3360 integrated multitone telephone ringer
- Introduce the principle of FM Telephone Bug
- Telephone In Use Indicator Circuit
- Cell phone detector aka mobile bug
- Computer Microphone
- USB Cellphone Charger circuit
- Philips 630 cell phones
- Nokia 6100, 6108 cell phone internal
- Nokia 7610 cell phone internal
- Phone Busy Indicator (BC148)
- Sharp GX1, GX10, GX10i, GX20, GX21, GX22 cell phones
- Cellular phone detector circuit schematic
- Telephone Hold Button
- Mobile Phone Portable Charger Circuit Diagram
- Sanyo 4500, 4700, 5500, 8100, 8200, 8300, 7400 cell phone
- CD4520 vowel allophone generator circuit
- FM Telephone Bug(2SA933)
- Wireless Microphone
- Single User JFET Series Telephone Connection
- The Universal Cell Phone Chargers Are On The Way to Your Doo
- Sendo S200 cell phones
- Nokia 6260 cell phone internal
- An infrared head phones display
- Siemens S10 S11 S1088 cell phones
- Spy for Two Telephone Lines
- FM radio Wireless Microphones Circuit
- Phone line in use indicator (BF256B)
- Samsung E530 cell phone port
- Telephone transmitter
- Sharp GX15, GX30, GX30i, GX32, TM100 cell phones
- Wireless Telephone Line Spy
- Phone Busy Indicator CIRCUIT (BC148)
- FM Wireless Microphone(MAX4467)
- Apple Mobile Phone Circuit Diagram (M42C)
- Cut Phone Line Detector
- Siemens S6/8/C10 cell phones