3 channel microphone mixer circuit with IC741
Welcome back to Free circuit dot com again,today we have still audio circuit for your build .
The circuit is a basic 3 input mic mixer circuit with the popular opamp 741 ICs.
Two 741s are used here.U1, U2 are used as preamplifiers.
They produce a gain of around 40 dB to the individual input signals.
The U1 is wired as a summing amplifier to add the signals from three preamplifiers.
IC2 also gives a gain of around 5decibel to the final output signal.
Total gain of the system is around 45 dB.
Electronic Part List
R1, R2, R3 1K 1/4W Resistor
R4, R5, R6 10K Logarithmic Pot
R7 1Meg 1/4W Resistor
R8, R10 10K 1/4W Resistor
R9, R11 100K Linear Pot
C1, C2, C5, C6 0.1uF Ceramic Disc Capacitor
C3, C4 22nF Ceramic Disc Capacitor
U1, U2 741 Op Amp
J1, J2, J3 Input Jacks Of Your Choice
R9 and R11 control bass and treble, respectively and R1-R3 are level controls.
because the circuit draws such low current, we using 2 X 9V batteries that can be used for a power supply.
You should be build the mixer in a metal case will cut down on noise.
Reprinted Url Of This Article:
- Sharp V802, V902 cell phones
- Nokia 8587 cell phone
- Nokia 8887 cell phone
- Mobile Phone Portable Charger Circuit For Traveling
- Samsung SCH-8500 cell phone
- Stereo Mixer for Microphone with 2 Channels
- Phone Hold With Music electronic circuit diagram
- Telephone In-Use Indicator
- Telephone Hold Circuit Circuit
- Dynamic microphone to electret microphone input
- Mobile Cellphone Battery Charger(NE555 )
- Infrared headphones transmitter circuit
- FM Wireless Microphone(MAX4467)
- iPhone / iPod Touch DIY Microphone
- Doorphone Intercom CIRCUIT (LM386)
- Cell phone detector aka mobile bug
- Compter microphone CIRCUIT (BC547C)
- Nokia N70, N90 cell phone internal
- OP37 low noise microphone preamp circuit design
- Wireless Fm Microphone
- Reuse Old Mobile Phone Battery
- Automatic telephone conversations recording circuit
- The Universal Cell Phone Chargers Are On The Way to Your Doo
- Phone ring circuit schematic (BC848)
- NEC N610 cell phone