Not Just Another Headphone Amp
The ping of the cymbals, crack of the snare drum, thonk of the bass - none of these comes through on my low-budget speakers. Sometimes they sound so fuzzy I want to hide behind the couch until it’s over. But headphones...ah, heaven!
There are probably as many headphone amp designs as there are headphones, but all aren’t created equal. The cheesy headphone-amp circuits in most stereo gear aren’t up to the standards of the main amp components, and many CD players and cassette decks don’t even have them.
This do-it-yourself stereo headphone amp sounds clean and clear, and uses just two, inexpensive chips. It’s great for practice, multitrack monitoring, or just plain listening as a receiver/integrated-amp substitute.
- Electrodynamic microphone Speech with XR-T5995
- Wireless infrared headphone transmitter
- Phone Busy Indicator (BC148)
- Mobile Cellphone Battery Charger
- Cell phone charger circuit diagram FSEZ1307
- The Link A2B 1 (the Link Telephone Intercom - DTMF version)
- How to build Mobile Phone Battery Charger Circuit
- Telephone music on hold interface CIRCUIT (BC556)
- Spy Telephone circuit Schematic
- Ring detector telephone ringer circuit
- Siemens C30, M30 cell phones
- Reused the Old CDs and Turn it into a DIY iPhone Dock!
- Door Phone
- How to build Mobile Cellphone Battery Charger Circuit
- Loud ringer for phone using KA2411
- Sagem 9xx, 3xxx, My-X cell phones
- Cut Phone Line Detector electronic circuit diagram
- The Circuit Diagram of Telephone Conversation Recorder (1N53
- TCA3388 telephone line interface circuit
- Infrared headphones transmitter circuit
- Telephone account using a calculator and cob principle
- Telephone off-hook indicator
- Sharp V802, V902 cell phones
- How to build Mobile Phone Travel Charger Circuit Diagram
- Siemens SL-10 cell phone