This Wearable Shoe Phone Will Transform You Into James Bond!
You’re wondering that you can be as cool and calm as James Bond? Would you want to feel the like as the secret agent? If you did, then this wearable shoe phone can satisfy your desire!
To be honest, it wasn’t a new idea, as it has been discovered since long time ago. However, have you ever try to do it yourself? You might think it’s an “Mission Impossible” to get this project done, but the truth is it fairly easy to build it!
All you have to do is preparing the following things:A pair of shoes with wooden heels (You’ve to make sure that it’s big enough to fit a box 77x43x17 mm, the size of the Panasonic GD55 cell phone)DremelKitchen Knife and forkStrong glueA tiny Hex screwdriverA powerful drillA jigsaw
First of all, you have to attach the rubber base of the heel by some nails and strong glue. Next, mark the area in the wooden heel that needs to be cut out and make sure the phones fits in the hole perfectly. Then, putting the cell phone into the bottom of shoe and you’re done with it.
Now, you can become a secret agent and get your mission done whenever you want! [Go on]!-->!-->!-->!-->!-->!-->!-->!-->!-->
Reprinted Url Of This Article:
- Loudspeaker Microphone Circuit
- Telephone Tapping Indicator(BC547)
- Phone Busy Indicator (BC148)
- A JFET-MOSFET Headphone Driver
- Hop-On 1800 $10 GSM Cell Phone ??? Would You Mind to Buy One
- The multi-circuit circuit telephone
- Cellular Phone calling Detector
- Telephone In Use Indicator Circuit
- An infrared head phones display
- Telephone line simulator (BC549)
- Samsung E720, E810, P730 cell phones interface port
- Telephone in use indicator.
- Low Noise Balanced Microphone Preamp (TL071)
- Pulse dialing system for interfacing telephone circuit
- Soft musical telephone ringer (1N4009)
- Telephone handset tone dial encoder
- Telephone Bell Simulator Circuit
- Nokia 9110, 9110i, 9210, 9210i, 9290 Communicator cell phone
- Wireless IR headphone transmitter(2N2222A)
- Reused the Old CDs and Turn it into a DIY iPhone Dock!
- Multi Purpose Telephone Circuit Diagram (BC108)
- Mobile Phone Radiation
- Nokia 9500 cell phone internal
- Nokia Cell Phone circuit diagram
- Telephone Tapping Indicator