USB Cellphone Charger circuit
Now you can charge your Mobile Phone from the USB outlet of PC. This simple usb cellphone charger circuit can give regulated 4.7 volts for charging the mobile phone. USB outlet can give 5 volts DC and 100 mA current which is sufficient for the slow charging of mobile phones.
USB Cell Phone Charger Circuit Schematic
Most of the Mobile Phone battery is rated 3.6 volts at 1000 to 1300 mAh. These battery packs have 3 NiMh or Lithium cells having 1.2 volt rating. Usually the battery pack requires 4.5 volts and 300-500 mA current for fast charging. But low current charging is better to increase the efficiency of the battery. The circuit described here provides 4.7 regulated voltage and sufficient current for the slow charging of the mobile phone.
Transistor T1 is used to give the regulated output. Any medium power NPN transistor like CL100, BD139, TIP122 can be used. Zener diode ZD controls the output voltage and D1 protects the polarity of the output supply. Front end of the circuit should be connected to a A type USB plug. Connect a red wire to pin1 and black wire to pin 4 of the plug for easy polarity identification. Connect the output to a suitable charger pin to connect it with the mobile phone. After assembling the circuit, insert the USB plug into the socket and measure the output from the circuit. If the output is OK and polarity is correct, connect it with the mobile phone.
Note:If the polarity is incorrect, it will destroy the cellphone battery. So take extreme care.
Reprinted Url Of This Article:
- Ac Ringing Voltage Extension Phone Ringer
- Cardiophone Circuit
- Mobile Phone Travel Charger
- Cassette automatically telephone recording circuit
- Telephone Tone Ringer Chip Circuit
- Philips Genie cell phone
- USB Cellphone Charger circuit
- Nokia 9300 cell phone internal
- Microphone pre amp and Stereophone Drive Circuit Diagram com
- Telephone line simulator CIRCUIT (BC549)
- Mobile Phone Portable Charger Circuit For Traveling
- Automatically timed telephone ring silencing circuit
- Electrodynamic microphone Speech with XR-T5995
- Mobile Phone Universal Charger Electronic Circuit Diagram An
- Balanced Low Noise Microphone Preamp CIRCUIT (TL071)
- Telephone Hold Button Circuit
- Mobile Cellphone Battery Charger
- Nokia 9110, 9110i, 9210, 9210i, 9290 Communicator cell phone
- Phone broadcasting principle
- How to build PIC Security System Dials Your Cell Phone
- Nokia 8800 cell phone internal
- XR-T6425 Speakerphone IC circuit
- Telephone line simulator (BC549)
- Cellphone Calling Detector Circuit Diagram (1N5819)
- OP37 low noise microphone preamp circuit design