LM2700 3 to 12 volts converter
A very simple and high efficiency step-up dc dc converter circuit that require few external components can be designed using the LM2700 step-up DC/DC converter with a 3.6A, 80mohms internal switch and pin selectable operating frequency.
With the ability to produce 500mA at 8V from a single Lithium Ion battery, the LM2700 is an ideal part for biasing LCD displays. The LM2700 can be operated at switching frequencies of 600kHz and 1.25MHz allowing for easy filtering and low noise. An external compensation pin gives the user flexibility in setting frequency compensation, which makes possible the use of small, low ESR ceramic capacitors at the output.
This circuit can be used for handheld devices and some other portable applications .
This step-up DC DC converter will provide a 12 volts DC output voltage from an input voltage range between 2.5 to 4.2volts .
- 5 And 12V Ac Powered Switching Supply
- USB Powered, Stereo Computer Speaker circuit diagram
- The MAP80 AC-DC Power Supply Series Datasheet
- Solar Powered Mobile Phone Battery Charger circuit diagram
- Low Component Count, 8V to 40V IN, 3.3V at 1A OUT DC/DC Conv
- Solar charger for lead-acid batteries
- Shift register driver
- BQ2058T charging and discharging protection device circuit
- Dual 50V/5A Universal Power Supply
- -9v Recorder steady speed power supply circuit diagram
- Benchmark Voltage Power Supply Circuit of LM10
- Adjustable 1.3-22V Regulated Power Supply
- 12V to 28V DC-DC Converter with LM2585
- Single Supply, Micropower Sample and Hold
- 60 W Switching power supply
- Easy Xenon DC-DC Converter
- IR2110 based power stage circuit
- +/-5A Voltage Controlled Current Source
- Logic PSU with Overvoltage Protection
- Intelligent NiCd/NiMH Battery Charger
- Low-Cost Dual Power Supply
- Typical Flyback Power Supply Using Top224Y