R1=250Ohm， R2=6kohm are variable, Ci=1uF, Co=1uF is tantalum capacitor, CAdj=10uF, when VD1 and VD2 are 1N4002, Uo=1.25~32V.Above is Overvoltage prot...
The ear protector is actually a peak audio- detector/shutdown circuit that disables the amplifier through its chip-disable input when the output volume...
Circuit NotesThis circuit can be used to prevent relay contact arcing for loads up to 50 amperes.There is some delay between the time a relay coil is e...
The protector consists of depressurization regulated power supply, VDD=+(5~12)V, it depends on which voltage stablizing unit is adopted by IC1. The con...
The ICL7665 over/undervoltage detector manufactured by Maxim (IC1) monitors the line voltage and disconnects the load if the input voltage goes below 9...
View Full Size Image View Original Datasheet The LTC4361 overvoltage/overcurrent protection controller safeguards 2.5V to 5.5V systems from input suppl...
The circuit is shown as above. It can use +5 V operating voltage SBC power supply. It can prevent the damage of the SBC to +5 V the entire SBC because ...
The circuit is as shown, press the start button ST to lead the KM pulls. Then the motor M runs into normal operation. At this moment, three-phase load ...
The application circuit of this set is shown in the picture. Watching TV on in thunderstorms, the thunderbolt can scurry into TV and damage it through ...
The circuit is shown as above, the commercial power passes C5, R7, R8 buck, VD7 ~ VDl0 commutating and VD11 regulator. The circuit provides operating v...
This circuit shows an LM12 (Fig, 10-46) connected with other components to form a positive regulator. The output is 4-70V, set by R9. Should the LM12 n...
As the figure 15-6 shows, the household appliances protector is composed of the step-down rectifier circuit, the under-voltage over-voltage sampling ci...
RBO40 is one of reversed battery and overvoltage (RBO) protection device which has been developed to protect sensitive semiconductors in car electronic...
Generally the signal wire would not be connected to ground when it is running. If take a two-polar gas discharging tube to connected between the two si...
An LT1301 is used in the figure to boost a 3.3-V or 5-V input to 12 V, as for Vpp for flash memory. Although the LT1301 features a shutdown control, th...
Thermal relay overload protection circuit can be applied to avoid the failure, which is as shown. FT is the thermal relay in the string for the circuit...
See as the figure, the circuit adopts the capacitor step-down and the simple regulated power supply circuit, when the power supply is normal, the volta...
This article describes the Overvoltage Protector with Relay (HCPL2731S). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help ...
The circuit in figure 5.41 includes the power supply, trigger starting and control circuit, it controls ON/OFF of the load R1 with the help of the dual...
This circuit is composed of the power supply circuit, the trigger starting circuit and the control circuit, it controls the load RL to turn on and off ...
This is a transceiver saver circuit that protect a transceiver device (applicable to other device as well) from overvoltage of the power supply. This c...
Protect your valuable laptop against theft using this miniature alarm generator. Fixed in-side the laptop case, it will sound a loud alarm when someone...
When the temperature of the chipincreases to theset value, Teledye is programming sensed by TSC620 temperature sensor switches. When it reaches the hig...
When the circuit is in the state of normal voltage regulation, controlling circuit can always keep VT1 base current in a fixed number. But when the pow...
The high-power amplifiers radio used in the broadcast room of cable radio towns in rural areas is easily damaged. The reasons are: The frequent use, no...
IC1(555),R1~R3,RP1,RP2 ,VT1 and so on consist a over/low voltage circuit. In the voltage range of 170V~240V, the 2-lead of IC1 is in a low voltage, whi...
MOSFET requires very careful handling particularly when out of circuit. In circuit a MOSFET is as rugged as any other solid-state device of similar con...
This circuit can be used to delay other appliances connected to the output of the relay. After working set To prevent equipment damage from pressure. S...
The working principle of the circuit The driller safety protection controller consists of the trigger switches Sl-Sn, resistors of R1 and R2, potentiom...
- Refrigerator automatic protector
- 555 multi-function appliance protector circuit
- SCR over-current protection circuit with the Hall components
- Protects steal touch model by IC741
- SG201 leakage protection IC diagram
- Over-voltage protection circuit with the automatic reset fun
- SBC overvoltage protection circuit diagram
- 555 household appliances protector circuit
- Thermal relay overload protection circuit
- BQ2058T charging and discharging protection device circuit
- Current Limiting Protection Application Cirrcuit Composed of
- SCR Protection Circuits
- Over voltage, over current protection circuit
- DC meter protection amplification circuit made by LM10 and o
- How to protect Cmos devices and IC’s
- Starting protection circuit
- Lead-acid cell over-charging protector circuit diagram
- Loudspeaker Protection
- Transceiver Saver (Overvoltage Protector) circuit
- The small and contactless fridge time delay protector circui
- Three-phase three-wire system open phase protection circuit
- Type K Thermocouple Signal Conditioner with ?350V Protection
- 555 belt feeder integrated protector circuit
- Over voltage and low voltage protection circuit
- The internal structure diagram and the protection circuit of
- TV lightning protection circuit diagram
- SCR Positive Overvoltage Protection Circuit
- AC voltage stabilizer over-voltage and lightning protection
- Three-Point Protection Circuit
- Five functions refrigerator protection(CD4060,C043,C033)
- Overvoltage Protection (LT1018)
- the circuit of the multifunctional protector for electric mo
- 555 DC regulated power supply protection device circuit
- Over-Voltage And Over-Current Protection Circuit Which Meets
- Opel GT Protective Ignition Relay Installation Circuit Schem
- Telephone line anti-theft protection warning device circuit
- How to build Loudspeaker Protection with Soft Start
- Solid-sense switch circuit to protect person and equipment
- The input protection circuit of AD8362
- Signal Wire Protection Circuit
- Network voltage fault protection indication circuit
- 555 electrical equipment overload and open-phase protection
- Lightning/Surge Protector Circuit Using Gas Discharge Tube (
- Low-cost thermal protection circuit diagram with adjustable
- Protect a Vehicle-Reverse Camera(LM393AD)
- Laptop Protector
- the protection circuit of power circuit
- Zero sequence voltage off-phase protection circuit
- Comprehensive protector belt circuit composed of 555
- Machine tool magnetic chuck undercurrent protection circuit
- Speaker Protector Circuit
- Power supply over voltage detection and time delay protectio
- Overvoltage shutdown Protect Circuit
- 555 simple electric leakage protector circuit
- Power Outage Lighting Circuit With Charging Protection
- OverVoltage Protection Circuit
- Reset and motherboard protection for computers
- 555 household electron protector circuit
- DCC BOD - Diamond Protection Circuit
- Over load protection for a transformer
- How to build DC Protection / Time Delay for Loudspeaker
- Signal Wire Protection Circuit
- Protect the loudspeaker from unwanted noise circuit
- 555 multifunction household appliance protector circuit(2)
- SCR Protection Circuits
- Notebook Anti Theft Protector
- Electric relay open phase protection circuit
- Freeze Protector Circuit
- 555 refrigerator protection circuit 1
- Speaker Protection Circuit
- 555 home appliance finger touching protector circuit
- Multi-purpose household protection circuit composed of the C
- Three-phase four-wire system power phase-lack protection cir
- Laptop Protector(CD4538)
- The protection circuit of 555 fridge(2)
- Power Supply Protection Circuit of TL431
- Reverse Polarity Protector
- the circuit of loss-of-phase protecting relay for electric m
- 555 voltage double hresholds automatical protector circuit
- SBT-420AT Lightening Protection Socket