R1=250Ohm， R2=6kohm are variable, Ci=1uF, Co=1uF is tantalum capacitor, CAdj=10uF, when VD1 and VD2 are 1N4002, Uo=1.25~32V.Above is Overvoltage prot...
The ear protector is actually a peak audio- detector/shutdown circuit that disables the amplifier through its chip-disable input when the output volume...
Circuit NotesThis circuit can be used to prevent relay contact arcing for loads up to 50 amperes.There is some delay between the time a relay coil is e...
The protector consists of depressurization regulated power supply, VDD=+(5~12)V, it depends on which voltage stablizing unit is adopted by IC1. The con...
The ICL7665 over/undervoltage detector manufactured by Maxim (IC1) monitors the line voltage and disconnects the load if the input voltage goes below 9...
View Full Size Image View Original Datasheet The LTC4361 overvoltage/overcurrent protection controller safeguards 2.5V to 5.5V systems from input suppl...
The circuit is shown as above. It can use +5 V operating voltage SBC power supply. It can prevent the damage of the SBC to +5 V the entire SBC because ...
The circuit is as shown, press the start button ST to lead the KM pulls. Then the motor M runs into normal operation. At this moment, three-phase load ...
The application circuit of this set is shown in the picture. Watching TV on in thunderstorms, the thunderbolt can scurry into TV and damage it through ...
The circuit is shown as above, the commercial power passes C5, R7, R8 buck, VD7 ~ VDl0 commutating and VD11 regulator. The circuit provides operating v...
This circuit shows an LM12 (Fig, 10-46) connected with other components to form a positive regulator. The output is 4-70V, set by R9. Should the LM12 n...
As the figure 15-6 shows, the household appliances protector is composed of the step-down rectifier circuit, the under-voltage over-voltage sampling ci...
RBO40 is one of reversed battery and overvoltage (RBO) protection device which has been developed to protect sensitive semiconductors in car electronic...
Generally the signal wire would not be connected to ground when it is running. If take a two-polar gas discharging tube to connected between the two si...
An LT1301 is used in the figure to boost a 3.3-V or 5-V input to 12 V, as for Vpp for flash memory. Although the LT1301 features a shutdown control, th...
Thermal relay overload protection circuit can be applied to avoid the failure, which is as shown. FT is the thermal relay in the string for the circuit...
See as the figure, the circuit adopts the capacitor step-down and the simple regulated power supply circuit, when the power supply is normal, the volta...
This article describes the Overvoltage Protector with Relay (HCPL2731S). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help ...
The circuit in figure 5.41 includes the power supply, trigger starting and control circuit, it controls ON/OFF of the load R1 with the help of the dual...
This circuit is composed of the power supply circuit, the trigger starting circuit and the control circuit, it controls the load RL to turn on and off ...
This is a transceiver saver circuit that protect a transceiver device (applicable to other device as well) from overvoltage of the power supply. This c...
Protect your valuable laptop against theft using this miniature alarm generator. Fixed in-side the laptop case, it will sound a loud alarm when someone...
When the temperature of the chipincreases to theset value, Teledye is programming sensed by TSC620 temperature sensor switches. When it reaches the hig...
When the circuit is in the state of normal voltage regulation, controlling circuit can always keep VT1 base current in a fixed number. But when the pow...
The high-power amplifiers radio used in the broadcast room of cable radio towns in rural areas is easily damaged. The reasons are: The frequent use, no...
IC1(555),R1~R3,RP1,RP2 ,VT1 and so on consist a over/low voltage circuit. In the voltage range of 170V~240V, the 2-lead of IC1 is in a low voltage, whi...
MOSFET requires very careful handling particularly when out of circuit. In circuit a MOSFET is as rugged as any other solid-state device of similar con...
This circuit can be used to delay other appliances connected to the output of the relay. After working set To prevent equipment damage from pressure. S...
The working principle of the circuit The driller safety protection controller consists of the trigger switches Sl-Sn, resistors of R1 and R2, potentiom...
- Fast Response Power Supply Protection
- Overvoltage Protector with Relay
- TURN-ON DELAY & LOUDSPEAKER PROTECTION
- Notebook Anti Theft Protector
- 555 automatic home appliance protector circuit
- Input short-circuit protection and fixed negative output int
- The over voltage/current protection circuit
- DCC BOD - Diamond Protection Circuit
- Overvoltage Protection(LTC1696)
- Lightning/Surge Protector Circuit Using Gas Discharge Tube (
- The loudspeaker protection circuit
- the circuit of the multifunctional protector for electric mo
- Machine tool magnetic chuck undercurrent protection circuit
- BQ2058T charging and discharging protection device circuit
- Short Circuit Protected Regulators
- Protect Car Electronic Modules Using RBO Circuit Protection
- Signal Wire Protection Circuit
- Multi-functional Leakage Protection Switch Circuit
- Amplifier input signal overdrive auto-protection
- DC short circuit protection
- Variable threshold over-current and over voltage protection
- Over-voltage protection circuit with the automatic reset fun
- 555 Refrigerator protector circuit 1
- A Simple Stabilized Voltage Circuit with Overcurrent Protect
- Using LM317 with Overvoltage Protection
- SIM Card Data Line Protection Schematic
- Logic circuit diagram and overvoltage protection institution
- Transceiver Saver (Overvoltage Protector)
- Overvoltage Protector with Relay
- Over-voltage protection circuit
- Protect you car from rusting using cathode protection
- Protective principle circuit diagram
- 555 fridge electricity saving protector circuit
- The machine tool magnetic sucker low-current protection circ
- Dual Track Loudspeaker Protection Circuit
- Undervoltage,overvoltage protection alarm circuit
- Polarity protection circuit
- Zero sequence current phase protection circuit
- Grid overvoltage protection circuit
- The power failure protection circuit of the single chip syst
- Home appliances overvoltage protector circuit diagram
- The automatic refrigerator protection composed of 555
- MOSFETs Raise Protection Levels for Inductive Loads(ZXMS6006
- The person and equipment safe protection solid sensing switc
- The power failure protection circuit of 555
- MC3423 overvoltage protection circuit, main features and pin
- High Voltage Protector for Meters by CA3130
- DC regulated power supply protection circuit composed of 555
- Protected Intrinsically Safe Op Amp Circuit
- Speaker Protector Circuit
- How to build Laptop Protector
- Overload speaker protection circuit
- Fax Protector For PC and distant computer circuit
- Over-Voltage And Over-Current Protection Circuit Which Meets
- The punch safety protection controller
- How to protect mosfet devices
- Optically isolated input protection circuit diagram
- Transceiver Saver (Overvoltage Protector) circuit
- input protection with optoelectronic isolator circuit
- Excellent performance city electricity over-voltage protecti
- The protection circuit of IBA base power supply system
- Current Reducing Protection Application Cirrcuit Composed of
- The protector circuit of the 555 multiple functional fridge
- Series Protection Against High Voltage Transients
- Crowbar Speaker Protection(BT139 )
- 555 simple electric leakage protector circuit
- Logic and overvoltage protection institutions schematic circ
- Eyesight Protection Reminder
- 555 disconnection photoelectric isolation protecting circuit
- Three-Point Protection Circuit
- Electric crowbars protection circuit
- MCP component MMl521XV internal block diagram and protection
- Crops Automatical Frost Protection Control Circuit
- 555 household electron protector circuit
- The mains over-voltage protection circuit of excellent natur
- Electronic Fuse for DC Short Circuit Protection
- Send current protection circuit with thermistors
- Over voltage and low voltage protection circuit