When the indoor light is strong, the inside resistance value of light sensitive resistor is small. IC's 1 pin has a low level, and 2 pin has a high lev...
The amplifier tube protector circuit is as shown in the figure.Working principle: K is the power supply switch, T1 is the small control power transform...
A silicon-controlled rectifier is installed in parallel with the 12-V line and connected to a normally-closed 12-V relay, K1. The SCR's gate circuit is...
This is an openphase protection circuit for three-phase three-wire power supply. A, B, C are lack of any one phase, the optocoupler output level is low...
When black mark on microfilm covers quiescent spot, sweep is tripped and rectangular pulse on cathode of V2 cuts it off. 931A multiplier phototube then...
It is very dangerous that many devices are working with the over-allowable temperature, so we must set the protection circuit. The thermistor showes th...
In the normal working hours, Tr1 and Tr2 are cut-off, 555 is reset, and the discharge transistor of the 555 is conducted, it absorbs the current from T...
These Low Voltage regulators with short circuit protection can provide 6, 7.5, and 9 V from an automobile battery supply of 13.5 V nominal, however, th...
Switches power off rapidly to prevent current overloads from damaging transistors in breadboard circuits under test. Voltage drop across 0.47-ohm resis...
As the figure 15-6 shows, the household appliances protector is composed of the step-down rectifier circuit, the under-voltage over-voltage sampling ci...
In electric power lacking areas, the power supply is very unstable, the peak value is only about 170V, at night, it is over 250V, in order to protect t...
Depending on the setting of R1, when the voltage exceeds a certain amount, SCR1 triggers, which activates K1 and opens the circuit. S1 resets the SCR....
In many computer and communication applications, non-isolation load point (niPOL) Intermediate Bus Architecture (IBA) converter is replacing continuous...
The device is composed of +12 V, +5 V DC power supply, AC transformer, voltage comparator, block timer, relay control circuit and phase loss protection...
This circuit uses one section of an LM3900 as the control element in a voltage regulator. Q1 and Q2 absorb any high input voltages, and therefore must ...
Three MOV devices (connected as shown) provide superior protection against line surges because all three legs are protected against excessive potential...
This protector uses surge voltage protectors rated at 230-V breakdown. An effective ground should be used....
This article describes the A diode protect cmos circuit (74HCT132). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you u...
How to protect IGBT from failures and breakdowns ? Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistors are susceptible to gate insulation damage by the electrostatic di...
MPC1000 hybrid regulator provides regulated output of 5 V at 5 A from 14-V input. Values of components are based on foldback current of 6 A and short-c...
The circuit mainly includes power supply, trigger start and control, to control load R1 turn on or off power supply through TRIAC ZN6346. Once the AC p...
Monostable delay circuit is composed of the IC2 (555), R3, C4 and other components. Usually, J1-1 NC contact closes, the load makes IC2 ④ feet in a h...
Tunnel diode and transistor serve as overload sensing circuit used to trigger monostable mvbr, to protect series-pass transistors against overload. Cir...
The current in power circuit is great and wecan adopts fuse,diode,transistor circuit to limit the current.Fuse is the simplest protection component.Pic...
Work of the circuitThe circuit consists of power circuit, infrared launching circuit, infrared reception and amplifying circuit, light examining circui...
This article introduces the MAX6499 Overvoltage and Undervoltage Protection CIRCUIT (SN74F74NE4). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components ...
The over and under voltage protection circuit is composed of the six Schmitt trigger CD4584 . When it is over-voltage or under voltage. The circuit wil...
It can prevent IGBT or MOSFET output stage from being damaged by large current flowing. The maximum current is 23A when the motor is overcurrent, and t...
Because the changeful car environment and to supply power for all kinds of precision electronic equipments, so the CLA needs to work in wide range of t...
Generally the signal wire would not be connected to ground when it is running. If take a two-polar gas discharging tube to connected between the two si...
- Rectifier over-current protection circuit diagram
- The driller safety protection controller
- Short-circuit protection function test method 1 of IGBT driv
- The Hearing Protector Circuit
- 555 multi-function appliance protector circuit
- The power failure protection circuit of 555
- Automotive Braking Air Under Pressure Protector Two
- Low Voltage Regulators with Short Circuit Protection
- Automotive Braking Air Under Pressure Protector Four
- MC3423 overvoltage protection circuit, main features and pin
- Switching regulated power supply overcurrent protection circ
- Thermal relay overload protection circuit
- DCC BOD - Diamond Protection Circuit
- How to protect Cmos devices and IC
- AC voltage stabilizer over-voltage and lightning protection
- the circuit of the multifunctional protector for electric mo
- Telephone line anti-theft protection warning device circuit
- Steam iron automatic protection circuit diagram
- the circuit of loss-of-phase protecting relay for electric m
- Over-voltage protection circuit with the automatic reset fun
- How to protect mosfet devices
- A diode protect cmos circuit
- How to build Laptop Protector
- 555 automatic home appliance protector circuit
- Overvoltage Protection (LT1018)
- 555 simple refrigerator protection circuit
- Zero sequence current phase protection circuit
- Over Voltage Protector Circuit
- zero sequence current protection with ultilizing third harmo
- The household appliance over-voltage protector circuit
- Overvoltage shutdown Protect Circuit
- Overvoltage Protection for the LM317
- Reset and motherboard protection for computers
- Overvoltage Protection with LT1018
- 555 multifunction household appliance protector circuit(1)
- Comprehensive protector belt circuit composed of 555
- Eyesight Protection Reminder
- The input and output protection circuit of digital integrete
- Telephone and facsimile apparatus protection circuit
- Overheat protection system circuit composed of MIC2951
- Excellent performance city electricity over-voltage protecti
- CRT over-voltage protection circuit
- 555 Refrigerator protector circuit 1
- DMM Fuse Protector(IRF740S)
- The internal structure diagram and the protection circuit of
- The protection circuit of IBA base power supply system
- Logic circuit diagram and overvoltage protection institution
- 555 household electron protector circuit
- A Protection Circuit of Default Phases of Three-Phase Three-
- 555 multifunction household appliance protector circuit(1)
- Commercial power safe voltage protector circuit diagram
- Electric relay open phase protection circuit
- PWM inverter over-current protection circuit diagram
- TV lightning protection circuit
- Self-initiated control overcurrent protection circuit diagra
- Input current protection circuit diagram using INA321/322
- Over-Voltage And Over-Current Protection Circuit Which Meets
- Three-phase power supply phase-lack protection circuit
- Power Supply Protection Circuit of TL431
- DC short circuit protection
- diode protection circuit
- DC meter protection amplification circuit made by LM10 and o
- MAX6499 Overvoltage and Undervoltage Protection
- Automatic refrigerator protector
- Home appliances overvoltage protector circuit diagram
- Lightning/Surge Protector Circuit Using Gas Discharge Tube (
- Loudspeaker Protection with Soft Start
- Opel GT Protective Ignition Relay Installation Circuit Schem
- Automatically reset earth leakage protector circuit composed
- Loudspeaker Protection and Muting
- EIA-422-A input protection circuit diagram
- Signal Wire Protection Circuit
- 555 household appliances protector circuit
- SBT-420AT Lightening Protection Socket
- Over-voltage protection circuit uses the two-way trigger dio
- Protective principle circuit diagram
- Variable threshold over-current and over voltage protection
- The protection circuit composed of the pressure sensitive re
- Overvoltage charging protection circuit
- Overheating Protection Circuit (using PTC thermistor)
- Protection Surge with Delay the relay using ic 4011
- The protection outlet circuit of 555 small-sized fridge
- input protection with optoelectronic isolator circuit
- Overvoltage Regulator with 250V Surge Protection