This Toggle Switch uses the popular Johnson Decade counter IC CD4017. By giving positive pulses to its clock input, the ten outputs of the IC becomes h...
The silicon controlled rectifier (S.C.R.) is called as the thyristor. It is like a diode, when the cathode is negative with respect to the anode, the c...
Today take Multiple Supply Switching regulator Circuit. Come to deposit friends keep see in rows think out it can give Voltage supply about 5V 10A and ...
Video switch is required to mux/multiplex several video sources, enable multiple camera to be displayed subsequently on a single monitor. This multiple...
Sound Operated Switch Notes: This sensitive sound operated switch can be used with a dynamic microphone insert as above, or be used with an electret (E...
The output goes high when a preset temperature is exceeded. A fixed half-supply reference voltage feeds a reference current to the inverting input, and...
Description This circuit was adapted from the Toggle Switch Debounced Pushbutton by John Lundgren. It is useful where the load needs to be switched on ...
Description This circuit uses a Silcon Controlled Rectifier (SCR) as a latch switch. Once enabled it can only be turned off by pressing S2 or poweris r...
This is a circuit of a touch switch used to turn on and turn off the electronic device that is connected to the 220V home electrical installations. Thi...
Description This is a 10 way electronic latching switch using just two switches. Each output can be latched on and off independently. Notes The schemat...
BCD Thumbwheel Switch is used to input-set data in digital form, this can be read by digital circuits, uC and uP systems and PLC-SCADA Interfaces. In t...
The circuit shown provides 40-dB isolation at 6 MHz and is good for general purpose video switching. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://www.next.gr/...
This article briefly describes Automatic Switch For Voltage Converters (LT1070). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth u...
These two simple circuits provide zero voltage switching. They can be used with full wave bridges or in antiparallel to provide full wave control and a...
Circuit diagram Important Note: This circuit should only be used with the solenoid type chime doorbells, the electronic type that play tunes will not w...
This article briefly describes the Touch Switch II (NE555). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth understanding of circu...
Tum on a game, computer, videodisc player, or whatever, and its output takes priority over the antenna-derived signal-the antenna is disconnected and t...
Description This simple device allows two computers to share a single USB printer or some other USB device, such as an external flash drive, memory car...
The AA-7 active antenna contains only two active elements: Ql (an MFE201 N-chanriel dual-gate FET) and Q2 (a 2SC2570 ripri VHF silicon transistor), whi...
The basic structure tocreate a current boosting switch using an NPN transistoris shown in this circuit diagram. Current boosters are needed to step up ...
This circuit may be used to replace the single current limiting resistor often found in dirt cheap battery chargers. The alternative shown here will ev...
Here is camera switch circuit. This circuit can be used for multiple cameras with one monitor. The circuit can be operated manually or automatically. W...
This circuit provides the tum-on characteristics of an SCR, but turns off with ease. The switch is comprised of three transistors with descending curre...
The following shows the keyboard / mouse switch unit. Also keyboard / mouse switch unit is easy to use. Here are some of the need keyboard / mouse swit...
The circuit uses a 741 op amp operating as an inverting amplifier to amplify the voltage produced by an 8-ohm speaker used to detect any sounds. The fe...
Description This simple circuit will energize and de-energize a relay at the push of a button. Any type of momentary action push-to-make switch can be ...
This article is a toggle switch using a single optical chip circuit schematic explanation. The principle is simple but effective. For you to more effec...
The reset switch on a computer is very important. If an operating instruction threatens to wreck the internal mana gement of a computer, the reset butt...
This article describes the Automatically switches off DMM (DAC7612UBG4). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help ...
This article introduces the circuit diagram is lighttouch switch 2. The circuit is not new, but it proved so useful, simple and cheap, worth building. ...
- Over-Temperature Switch
- TOP224Y Three-terminal Off-line PWM Switch
- Negative Voltage Load Switch
- Adjustable 1.5A Step Down 1.5 MHz Switching Regulator (ST1S0
- High Side Current Sensing for High Side Switching
- Multiplexer Switch circuit with 4066
- Switching Regulator with L4972A
- Video Switch CIRCUIT (CD4017)
- Telephone Switcher circuit diagram
- Switchless NiCd-NiMH Battery Charger(LM317 )
- Camera Switcher
- On/Off Touch Switch
- Liquid Level Switch
- Hall Effect switch
- On Off Touch Switch Circuit
- Gate Turn Off Switch
- Dual Battery Load Sharing with Automatic Switchover to a Wal
- How to build Remote Doorbell Warning Switch
- Alternating Relay Switch Circuit Schematic Diagram (BC337)
- Switching Voltage Regulator(ACP3610)
- LM2576 Switching Regulator
- Dealing with switch bounce problem
- Automatic Tr Switch Circuit
- Voice Operated Switch (VOX) Circuit Using LM346 For Public A
- Touch Switch Using Cd4066B Circuit
- Switch and Indicator
- High Off Isolation Video Switch/Multiplexer
- DB-9 switch to flip betw1een tw1o serial ports (RS232)
- Relay timer switch
- LT3692 Step-Down Switching Regulator(LT3692)
- Soft-Action Mute Switch
- The LM2575 Switching Regulator Pin Functions and Datasheet
- Load Sensing Automatic Switch (BAT43)
- Child-Proof Reset Switch
- Creating a Current Boosting Switch Circuit using Transistor
- 50MHz Thermistor RMS to DC Converter using a dual switched c
- Touch Switch By IC 4001
- 3V CAPACITANCE PROXIMITY SWITCH
- Dark Activated Switch Circuit
- Delay switch circuit with thyristor
- Video Switch
- Touch Switch II
- Inductorless Switching Regulator Circuit
- 5 Volt Switching Regulators use the LM2575
- Photoelectric switch
- 5V 1A Step Down Switching Regulator using LM2524D and Datash
- Separate ON-OFF Touch Switch(BC557)
- Infrared Switch circuit
- Zero crossing switch
- Switchmode Constant Current Source
- Adjustable 1.5A Step Down 1.5 MHz Switching Regulator
- LA7016 - Electronic Switch IC
- How to build On Off Touch Switch Circuit
- Automatic Light Switch with PhotoTransistor Circuit
- Automatic Switching (MAX1792)
- Automatic Antenna Switch Circuit using LM3914
- Dfferential Temperature Relay Switch by IC 741
- How to build High Current MOSFET Toggle Switch with Debounce
- Switching regulator operating at 200Khz
- IC CD4011 Touch Switch Circuit Diagram (CD4011)
- Touch Switch Monostable/Timer (NE555)
- TILT SWITCH Circuit
- Sound-Activated Switch
- Dark Sensitive Switch electronic circuit diagram
- 220V Touch Switch
- Switchless NiCd-NiMH Battery Charger
- Switched ON Bike Lamp circuit diagram
- Switching Regulators Using LM 2575 and LM 2577
- SCR used as a Switch
- Switchable Vhf Active Antenna Circuit
- LM1830 flow switch circuit design for fluids
- Relay Type Switch Circuit Test in High-Voltage Impulse Gener
- Load Disconnect Switch Circuit
- Toggle Switch No. 1
- Touch Switch II(NE555)
- Remote on-off switch
- Dual USB Charger With Switching Regulator
- Step-Down (Buck) Switching Voltage Regulators with LM2576/LM
- Touch Operated switches
- Electronic Touch Switch(LM393)
- Basic Thyristor Switch CIRCUIT (DS32KHZN)
- Inductorless Switching Regulator Boosts Input Voltage
- Fan Speed over Ride Switch
- Ultra sensitive IR Switch
- Switchmode Constant Current Source(LM2575T)
- 220V AC Lamp Toggle Switch Circuit(BZX79C12)
- IR Remote Switch Circuit
- Latch Switch 2
- Sound operated two way switch
- Magnetic proximity switch.
- Implement a touch-switch decoder with no external components
- Signal Switches and Sample-and-Hold Circuits
- Mains Slave Switcher(1N4148)
- Sensitive Clap Switch circuit
- Overheat Detector Alarm/Switch(LM35)
- Toggle Switch No. 2
- Smart Foot Switch(74LS76 )