This Toggle Switch uses the popular Johnson Decade counter IC CD4017. By giving positive pulses to its clock input, the ten outputs of the IC becomes h...
The silicon controlled rectifier (S.C.R.) is called as the thyristor. It is like a diode, when the cathode is negative with respect to the anode, the c...
Today take Multiple Supply Switching regulator Circuit. Come to deposit friends keep see in rows think out it can give Voltage supply about 5V 10A and ...
Video switch is required to mux/multiplex several video sources, enable multiple camera to be displayed subsequently on a single monitor. This multiple...
Sound Operated Switch Notes: This sensitive sound operated switch can be used with a dynamic microphone insert as above, or be used with an electret (E...
The output goes high when a preset temperature is exceeded. A fixed half-supply reference voltage feeds a reference current to the inverting input, and...
Description This circuit was adapted from the Toggle Switch Debounced Pushbutton by John Lundgren. It is useful where the load needs to be switched on ...
Description This circuit uses a Silcon Controlled Rectifier (SCR) as a latch switch. Once enabled it can only be turned off by pressing S2 or poweris r...
This is a circuit of a touch switch used to turn on and turn off the electronic device that is connected to the 220V home electrical installations. Thi...
Description This is a 10 way electronic latching switch using just two switches. Each output can be latched on and off independently. Notes The schemat...
BCD Thumbwheel Switch is used to input-set data in digital form, this can be read by digital circuits, uC and uP systems and PLC-SCADA Interfaces. In t...
The circuit shown provides 40-dB isolation at 6 MHz and is good for general purpose video switching. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://www.next.gr/...
This article briefly describes Automatic Switch For Voltage Converters (LT1070). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth u...
These two simple circuits provide zero voltage switching. They can be used with full wave bridges or in antiparallel to provide full wave control and a...
Circuit diagram Important Note: This circuit should only be used with the solenoid type chime doorbells, the electronic type that play tunes will not w...
This article briefly describes the Touch Switch II (NE555). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth understanding of circu...
Tum on a game, computer, videodisc player, or whatever, and its output takes priority over the antenna-derived signal-the antenna is disconnected and t...
Description This simple device allows two computers to share a single USB printer or some other USB device, such as an external flash drive, memory car...
The AA-7 active antenna contains only two active elements: Ql (an MFE201 N-chanriel dual-gate FET) and Q2 (a 2SC2570 ripri VHF silicon transistor), whi...
The basic structure tocreate a current boosting switch using an NPN transistoris shown in this circuit diagram. Current boosters are needed to step up ...
This circuit may be used to replace the single current limiting resistor often found in dirt cheap battery chargers. The alternative shown here will ev...
Here is camera switch circuit. This circuit can be used for multiple cameras with one monitor. The circuit can be operated manually or automatically. W...
This circuit provides the tum-on characteristics of an SCR, but turns off with ease. The switch is comprised of three transistors with descending curre...
The following shows the keyboard / mouse switch unit. Also keyboard / mouse switch unit is easy to use. Here are some of the need keyboard / mouse swit...
The circuit uses a 741 op amp operating as an inverting amplifier to amplify the voltage produced by an 8-ohm speaker used to detect any sounds. The fe...
Description This simple circuit will energize and de-energize a relay at the push of a button. Any type of momentary action push-to-make switch can be ...
This article is a toggle switch using a single optical chip circuit schematic explanation. The principle is simple but effective. For you to more effec...
The reset switch on a computer is very important. If an operating instruction threatens to wreck the internal mana gement of a computer, the reset butt...
This article describes the Automatically switches off DMM (DAC7612UBG4). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help ...
This article introduces the circuit diagram is lighttouch switch 2. The circuit is not new, but it proved so useful, simple and cheap, worth building. ...
- USB Printer Share Switch Circuit Project
- LM1830 flow switch circuit design for fluids
- Inductorless Switching Regulator Circuit
- Switching Regulators Using LM 2575 and LM 2577
- IR Remote Switch Circuit
- Overheat Detector Alarm/Switch(LM35)
- Separate ON-OFF Touch Switch (1N914)
- Automatic Antenna Switch Circuit using LM3914
- Switchstart Ballast Circuit for Fluorescent Tube Lamp (LF411
- Touch Switch Circuit Description
- USB Switch For Printers
- Dimmer Switch (TB12B6C)
- Buck-Boost (Switch Mode) Regulator Provides 12V from 5-35V S
- Automatic Light Switch with PhotoTransistor
- Switchmode Preamp Supply For Cars (SG3525 )
- Sound-Activated Switch
- High Frequency Switch
- 4.5V to 14Vin, 3.3V@25A Vout Switches at 2MHz
- Automatic video switch
- Infrared switch operated by remote
- Touch Switch Monostable/Timer (NE555)
- How to build Remote Doorbell Warning Switch
- Remote Doorbell Warning Switch
- Dark activated switch CIRCUIT (UA741)
- Ultrasonic switch
- Nonvolatile STANDBY/ON Switch
- Wireless On-Off Switch(CA3140)
- Ultra sensitive IR Switch
- Touch switch circuit diagram with transistors
- How to build In-Car Charger And Switcher Circuit For SLA Bat
- 220V AC Lamp Toggle Switch Circuit(BZX79C12)
- Automatic Switch For Voltage Converters(LT1070)
- 10 Way Electronic Switch
- In-Car Charger And Switcher Circuit For SLA Battery
- Low current touch switch
- Triple key interlock electronic switch schematic
- Amp Variable Output Switching Regulator using LM195
- The MC34063A Inverting Switching Regulators Series Datasheet
- Zero crossing switch
- Switchmode Constant Current Source
- How to build Sound Operated Switch
- Touch Switch Activated Relay
- IN4148 Silicon Epitaxial Planar Switching DIODE Application
- Separate ON-OFF Touch Switch(BC557)
- Switching regulator (MC34063A)
- Intelligent trailing switch.
- Computer Off Switch(BSS295)
- How to build 220V AC Lamp Toggle Switch Circuit
- How to build Fog Lamp Switch Circuit
- Switching Regulator Converter Circuit
- Latch Switch 2
- Alarm Sounder For Flex Switch Circuit
- Radio Buttons Using Push On Switch Latching Circuit (U4083B)
- Silicon Bilateral Switch
- Introduction to the sound operation switch circuit diagram
- Step switch selector
- Alternative on-off switch circuit using 4069
- Rotary electronic switch
- How to build Switchable Output Crystal Oscillator
- 220V Touch Switch circuit diagram
- Philips 2N2222 NPN Switching Transistors Datasheet and Circu
- How to build USB Switch For Printers
- Low-Voltage Remote Mains Switch(4093B)
- L5973D 2.5A Switch Step Down Switching Regulator
- Sound operated switch CIRUIT (BC212B)
- Infrared switch using any infrared remot(74LS74)
- High Efficiency Switch Mode 3.3A 10A Regulator
- How to build IR Receiver Toggle Switch
- Sensitive Clap Switch circuit
- Clap Triggered Switch
- Synchronous Stepdown Switching Regulator Circuit
- On-Off Switch with Latching Relay
- Inductorless Switching Regulator Boosts Input Voltage
- Touch dimmer switch
- Relay Switch Activated by Tone and Signal
- Over-Temperature Switch
- Telephone Switcher circuit diagram
- Hexfet Switch Circuit
- Max454 Video Switcher
- Touch Switch II(NE555)
- How to build On Off Touch Switch Circuit
- zero voltage switching
- Remote on-off switch
- Infra Red Switch
- Touch Switch Circuit
- Automatic Light Switch with PhotoTransistor Circuit
- Motion activated switch for Motorcycle or car alarm
- IR2113 Switching Time Test Circuit Schematic
- IR Remote Switch(NE555)
- Hall Effect switch
- Switch-Mode Voltage Regulator
- How to build Electronic Toggle Switch No1
- Electronic Touch Switch(LM393)
- How to build Relay Timer switch
- Soft-Action Mute Switch
- Sound Operated Switch Circuit
- Transformerless, Switch Mode Boost Regulator, A Step-Up Conv