This Toggle Switch uses the popular Johnson Decade counter IC CD4017. By giving positive pulses to its clock input, the ten outputs of the IC becomes h...
The silicon controlled rectifier (S.C.R.) is called as the thyristor. It is like a diode, when the cathode is negative with respect to the anode, the c...
Today take Multiple Supply Switching regulator Circuit. Come to deposit friends keep see in rows think out it can give Voltage supply about 5V 10A and ...
Video switch is required to mux/multiplex several video sources, enable multiple camera to be displayed subsequently on a single monitor. This multiple...
Sound Operated Switch Notes: This sensitive sound operated switch can be used with a dynamic microphone insert as above, or be used with an electret (E...
The output goes high when a preset temperature is exceeded. A fixed half-supply reference voltage feeds a reference current to the inverting input, and...
Description This circuit was adapted from the Toggle Switch Debounced Pushbutton by John Lundgren. It is useful where the load needs to be switched on ...
Description This circuit uses a Silcon Controlled Rectifier (SCR) as a latch switch. Once enabled it can only be turned off by pressing S2 or poweris r...
This is a circuit of a touch switch used to turn on and turn off the electronic device that is connected to the 220V home electrical installations. Thi...
Description This is a 10 way electronic latching switch using just two switches. Each output can be latched on and off independently. Notes The schemat...
BCD Thumbwheel Switch is used to input-set data in digital form, this can be read by digital circuits, uC and uP systems and PLC-SCADA Interfaces. In t...
The circuit shown provides 40-dB isolation at 6 MHz and is good for general purpose video switching. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://www.next.gr/...
This article briefly describes Automatic Switch For Voltage Converters (LT1070). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth u...
These two simple circuits provide zero voltage switching. They can be used with full wave bridges or in antiparallel to provide full wave control and a...
Circuit diagram Important Note: This circuit should only be used with the solenoid type chime doorbells, the electronic type that play tunes will not w...
This article briefly describes the Touch Switch II (NE555). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth understanding of circu...
Tum on a game, computer, videodisc player, or whatever, and its output takes priority over the antenna-derived signal-the antenna is disconnected and t...
Description This simple device allows two computers to share a single USB printer or some other USB device, such as an external flash drive, memory car...
The AA-7 active antenna contains only two active elements: Ql (an MFE201 N-chanriel dual-gate FET) and Q2 (a 2SC2570 ripri VHF silicon transistor), whi...
The basic structure tocreate a current boosting switch using an NPN transistoris shown in this circuit diagram. Current boosters are needed to step up ...
This circuit may be used to replace the single current limiting resistor often found in dirt cheap battery chargers. The alternative shown here will ev...
Here is camera switch circuit. This circuit can be used for multiple cameras with one monitor. The circuit can be operated manually or automatically. W...
This circuit provides the tum-on characteristics of an SCR, but turns off with ease. The switch is comprised of three transistors with descending curre...
The following shows the keyboard / mouse switch unit. Also keyboard / mouse switch unit is easy to use. Here are some of the need keyboard / mouse swit...
The circuit uses a 741 op amp operating as an inverting amplifier to amplify the voltage produced by an 8-ohm speaker used to detect any sounds. The fe...
Description This simple circuit will energize and de-energize a relay at the push of a button. Any type of momentary action push-to-make switch can be ...
This article is a toggle switch using a single optical chip circuit schematic explanation. The principle is simple but effective. For you to more effec...
The reset switch on a computer is very important. If an operating instruction threatens to wreck the internal mana gement of a computer, the reset butt...
This article describes the Automatically switches off DMM (DAC7612UBG4). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help ...
This article introduces the circuit diagram is lighttouch switch 2. The circuit is not new, but it proved so useful, simple and cheap, worth building. ...
- Electronic Touch Switch(LM393)
- 220V AC Lamp Toggle Switch Circuit
- Transformerless, Switch Mode Boost Regulator, A Step-Up Conv
- Load Sensing Automatic Switch (BAT43)
- Infrared switch operated by remote
- Magnetic proximity switch.
- HIP2100 Two Switch Forward DC Converter Circuit Diagram
- Sound AC switch
- IR Remote Switch Circuit
- Sound Activated Switch II(2SC945)
- LM2576-ADJ Easy Switcher 3.0A Step-Down Voltage Regulator
- Variable Frequency Switch Mode Regulator
- Negative-Output Switching Regulator(LM2575 )
- Touch Switch II Circuit
- InfraRed Detector for Proximity Switch
- Switchmode Constant Current Source(LM2575T)
- Remote Two Way Ac Switch Hookup Circuit
- Alternating Relay Switch (NE555)
- Gate Turn Off Switch
- AC-static SPDT switch
- Time-Delay Auto-Kill Switch Circuit
- High Off Isolation Video Switch/Multiplexer
- Smart Foot Switch(74LS76 )
- Sound-Operated Switch
- Bandswitched Grid Dip Meter
- Touch switch circuit diagram with transistors
- Over-Temperature Switch
- (N 1) Wires Connect N Hall-Effect Switches
- Touch on-off switch
- Four-Digit Keypad-Operated Switch
- Touch Switch
- Touch Switch Circuit
- Switching Regulator 0.5A by LM2574
- Master/Slave Switch(S202SE2)
- How to build Switchable Output Crystal Oscillator
- Electronic Double Switch Circuit Diagram
- dual-trace scope switch
- What You Should Know about Switching Regulators
- IC CD4011 Touch Switch Circuit Diagram (CD4011)
- 5V Switching Regulator Circuit (LM2575)
- Fog Lamp Switch Circuit
- How to build Remote Doorbell Warning Switch
- Triac zero-point switch
- TILT SWITCH Circuit
- The best electronic switch
- Synchronous Stepdown Switching Regulator Circuit
- Touch switch using CD4011.
- Phone Activated Solid State Relay Switch Circuit
- Pin Diode Antenna Transmitt/Receive Switches Circuit
- Electronic Lamp Switch Including Time Delay Option
- Single OutPut 120VAC 200 Watt Touch Switch
- Automatic Light Switch with PhotoTransistor Circuit
- Switchmode Preamp Supply For Cars (SG3525 )
- Variable voltage 0-25V 10A Switching Regulator by L4970
- Infra Red Switch(LM7805)
- Sound Operated Switch Circuit
- IR2113 Switching Time Test Circuit Schematic
- Dimmer Switch
- Dew sensitive switch
- Efficient Integrated Off-Line Switcher (TO220)
- Optical toggle switch using a single chip circuit schematic
- Relay Type Switch Circuit Test in High-Voltage Impulse Gener
- CV/CC charger circuit diagram designed using LinKSwitch
- Easy 5V 10A switching regulator by L4970A
- Wireless On-Off Switch
- Camera Switcher
- L5973D 2.5A Switch Step Down Switching Regulator
- Switch and Indicator
- RF Switch with Pin Diode
- 5V-12V Multiple Supply Switching regulator by L4970 and L497
- Switchable Vhf Active Antenna Circuit
- The ADG333A Quad SPDT Switch Datasheet for Charge Injection
- Dual Battery Load Sharing with Automatic Switchover to a Wal
- Switching Regulator Converter Circuit
- Switchless NiCd-NiMH Battery Charger(LM317 )
- Electronic Touch Triggered On/Off Switch
- Rotary electronic switch
- Video Switch
- Relay Toggle Switch(74HC04)
- How to build Voice activated switch
- 220V Touch Switch CIRCUIT (IRF9Z24N)
- General purpose video switch
- Touch Switch low cost by Timer IC 555
- Touch Switch Activated Relay
- Zero crossing switch
- Touch Switch I
- H bridge switch for small motors
- Remote Doorbell Warning Switch
- Sound operated switch CIRUIT (BC212B)
- Video Switch for Intercom System(CD4066)
- Load Sensing Automatic Switch (UC3845BD1G)
- SWITCH DEBOUNCE Circuit
- Touch-sensitive switch
- Hard Disk Switch(1N4148)
- Switching step-up and step-down regulators
- 60V Switching PSU