This Toggle Switch uses the popular Johnson Decade counter IC CD4017. By giving positive pulses to its clock input, the ten outputs of the IC becomes h...
The silicon controlled rectifier (S.C.R.) is called as the thyristor. It is like a diode, when the cathode is negative with respect to the anode, the c...
Today take Multiple Supply Switching regulator Circuit. Come to deposit friends keep see in rows think out it can give Voltage supply about 5V 10A and ...
Video switch is required to mux/multiplex several video sources, enable multiple camera to be displayed subsequently on a single monitor. This multiple...
Sound Operated Switch Notes: This sensitive sound operated switch can be used with a dynamic microphone insert as above, or be used with an electret (E...
The output goes high when a preset temperature is exceeded. A fixed half-supply reference voltage feeds a reference current to the inverting input, and...
Description This circuit was adapted from the Toggle Switch Debounced Pushbutton by John Lundgren. It is useful where the load needs to be switched on ...
Description This circuit uses a Silcon Controlled Rectifier (SCR) as a latch switch. Once enabled it can only be turned off by pressing S2 or poweris r...
This is a circuit of a touch switch used to turn on and turn off the electronic device that is connected to the 220V home electrical installations. Thi...
Description This is a 10 way electronic latching switch using just two switches. Each output can be latched on and off independently. Notes The schemat...
BCD Thumbwheel Switch is used to input-set data in digital form, this can be read by digital circuits, uC and uP systems and PLC-SCADA Interfaces. In t...
The circuit shown provides 40-dB isolation at 6 MHz and is good for general purpose video switching. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://www.next.gr/...
This article briefly describes Automatic Switch For Voltage Converters (LT1070). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth u...
These two simple circuits provide zero voltage switching. They can be used with full wave bridges or in antiparallel to provide full wave control and a...
Circuit diagram Important Note: This circuit should only be used with the solenoid type chime doorbells, the electronic type that play tunes will not w...
This article briefly describes the Touch Switch II (NE555). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth understanding of circu...
Tum on a game, computer, videodisc player, or whatever, and its output takes priority over the antenna-derived signal-the antenna is disconnected and t...
Description This simple device allows two computers to share a single USB printer or some other USB device, such as an external flash drive, memory car...
The AA-7 active antenna contains only two active elements: Ql (an MFE201 N-chanriel dual-gate FET) and Q2 (a 2SC2570 ripri VHF silicon transistor), whi...
The basic structure tocreate a current boosting switch using an NPN transistoris shown in this circuit diagram. Current boosters are needed to step up ...
This circuit may be used to replace the single current limiting resistor often found in dirt cheap battery chargers. The alternative shown here will ev...
Here is camera switch circuit. This circuit can be used for multiple cameras with one monitor. The circuit can be operated manually or automatically. W...
This circuit provides the tum-on characteristics of an SCR, but turns off with ease. The switch is comprised of three transistors with descending curre...
The following shows the keyboard / mouse switch unit. Also keyboard / mouse switch unit is easy to use. Here are some of the need keyboard / mouse swit...
The circuit uses a 741 op amp operating as an inverting amplifier to amplify the voltage produced by an 8-ohm speaker used to detect any sounds. The fe...
Description This simple circuit will energize and de-energize a relay at the push of a button. Any type of momentary action push-to-make switch can be ...
This article is a toggle switch using a single optical chip circuit schematic explanation. The principle is simple but effective. For you to more effec...
The reset switch on a computer is very important. If an operating instruction threatens to wreck the internal mana gement of a computer, the reset butt...
This article describes the Automatically switches off DMM (DAC7612UBG4). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help ...
This article introduces the circuit diagram is lighttouch switch 2. The circuit is not new, but it proved so useful, simple and cheap, worth building. ...
- (N 1) Wires Connect N Hall-Effect Switches
- 5 Volt Switching Regulators use the LM2575
- Single OutPut 120VAC 200 Watt Touch Switch
- A voice-activated switch circuit
- Switch On Time Delay Circuit
- Switching Circuit
- How to build On Off Touch Switch Circuit
- Max454 Video Switcher
- Intelligent trailing switch.
- IC CD4011 Touch Switch Circuit Diagram (CD4011)
- Jetta Air condition switch, blower, 5V motor circuit
- Electronic Multi-way Switch
- Safe and reliable delay switch circuit
- 10V switching regulator using LM5007
- 5V 1A Step Down Switching Regulator using LM2524D and Datash
- 5V Switching Regulator Circuit (LM2575)
- InfraRed Detector for Proximity Switch
- 5VDC Switching regulator from 9V battery by LT1073-5
- Bandswitched Grid Dip Meter
- Electronic Touch Switch(LM393)
- Temperature Sensitive Switch For Solar Collector(UAA170)
- Silicon Epitaxial Planar Switching DIODE IN4148
- Inexpensive Vhf/Uhf Diode Rf Switch
- 24 VAC Day Night Switch
- Fan Speed over Ride Switch
- VOX (Voice-Operated Switch)
- Dealing with switch bounce problem
- Relay Switch Activated by Tone and Signal
- How to build USB Switch For Printers
- LM2576 Switching Regulator
- Clap Switch(LA76814K)
- Touch Switch II
- Touch Switch Circuit
- Negative Voltage Load Switch
- 3A Switching Regulator Circuit Diagram using LM317
- Triac zero voltage switching
- Introduction to the sound operation switch circuit diagram
- Precision Dark-Activated Switch With Hysteresis Circuit
- Dual Battery Load Sharing with Automatic Switchover to a Wal
- Switch De-Bouncer Circuit
- HIP2100 Two Switch Forward DC Converter Circuit Diagram
- Analog switch 74HC4052 ,74HC4052 Application circuit
- 3A switching regulator
- Switchmode Preamp Supply For Cars (SG3525 )
- Toggle Switch No. 1
- 5V-12V Multiple Supply Switching regulator by L4970 and L497
- Speaker-Headphone Switch
- Flip-Flop Debouncer Switch
- Touch switch circuit diagram with transistors
- Low-Voltage Remote Mains Switch(4093B)
- High Efficiency Switch Mode 3.3V 5A Step-Down Converter
- Extending Battery Life with Switching Regulator(1N914)
- Precision Narrow-Band Tone Switch
- Precision Oscillator With 20ns Switching
- Alternating Relay Switch Circuit Schematic Diagram (BC337)
- Dark Activated Switch
- 220V AC Lamp Toggle Switch Circuit(BZX79C12)
- General purpose video switch
- Wireless On-Off Switch(CA3140)
- 1SS355 Switching Diode Dimension and Datasheet
- Switchmode Constant Current Source(LM2575T)
- Infra Red Switch(LM7805)
- High Frequency Switch
- Video Switch for Intercom System(CD4066)
- How to build 220V AC Lamp Toggle Switch Circuit
- Remote Doorbell Warning Switch
- On Off Touch Switch Circuit
- Touch Switch By IC 4001
- Triple key interlock electronic switch schematic
- Parallel Switch Sounding Device Loop Alarm Circuit
- How to build In-Car Charger And Switcher Circuit For SLA Bat
- Radio Buttons Using Push On Switch Latching Circuit (U4083B)
- Touch switch or proximity detector
- Tact Switch 2 Circuit
- Switching Regulators
- Clap Triggered Switch
- Dark Activated Switch Circuit
- How to build High Current MOSFET Toggle Switch with Debounce
- Hard Disk Switch(1N4148)
- Switching Voltage Regulators
- Switchmode Constant Current Source
- Touch Switch Using Cd4066B Circuit
- AC-static SPDT switch
- Sound Operated Switch
- Extending Battery Life with Switching Regulator
- 5V Supply High-Side Switcher
- Sound Activated Switch circuit diagram
- Stereo switch circuit
- LM317 Low-Cost 3A Switching Regulator
- IR Switching Circuit Diagram With TSOP1738 IC
- Analog switch circuit
- LM1830 flow switch circuit design for fluids
- Separate ON-OFF Touch Switch (1N914)