220V Touch Switch circuit diagram
This is a circuit of a touch switch used to turn on and turn off the electronic device that is connected to the 220V home electrical installations.
This circuit is connected directly to a 220V home electrical installations. “LOAD” on the schematic diagram above, is an electronic device with 220V AC current consumption.
Note: This circuit is a circuit with high voltage and current, you should use adequate safety devices before performing the experiment.
Reprinted Url Of This Article:
- 28V DC To 5V DC Switch-Mode Converter (Regulator)
- HIP2100 Two Switch Forward DC Converter Circuit Diagram
- USB Printer Share Switch Circuit Project
- High Efficiency Switch Mode 3.3V 5A Step-Down Converter
- Low-Cost 3A Switching Regulator (LM317HV)
- Fan Speed over Ride Switch
- Touch Switch Monostable/Timer (NE555)
- Fog Lamp Switch Circuit
- Voice Operated Switch (VOX) Circuit Using LM346 For Public A
- Smart Foot Switch(74LS76 )
- Touch switch using CD4011.
- 230Vac Lamp Toggle Switch (BZX79C12)
- Switch off delay circuit by 2N4871
- Infra Red Switch(LM7805)
- 5VDC to 12V and -12V Isolated dual Switching Regulator with
- LM2576 Switching Regulator
- BQ24105 Switch Mode Lead Acid Battery Charger
- Triple key interlock electronic switch schematic
- IR Remote Switch(NE555)
- zero voltage switching
- Low-Voltage Remote Mains Switch(4093B)
- Relay-Operated Switch for Over Voltage and Under Voltage
- Remote Selection Video Switch
- Jetta Air condition switch, blower, 5V motor circuit
- Switch De-Bouncer Circuit