Camera Switch Circuit using 4017
Here is camera switch circuit. This circuit can be used for multiple cameras with one monitor. The circuit can be operated manually or automatically. When operated automatically the switch will be connected to the output of 555 astable multivibrator that will send a continous square wave in the 4017 counter. When counter is running, the 5 transistor will switch one by one. For example; when Q1 is turned on the relay connected to Q1 will energized which will connect Out1 (Camera1) with the input (Monitor). If Q2 is turned on, Out2 (Camera2) will connect to input.
For manual operation; each time the SW2 is push, transition will occur(Logic 0 to logic 1). That transition will change the output of the counter. Every time the SW2 is push, the counter output will change. LED’s are indicator to monitor which camera is connected to monitor. Pot1 is the adjustment for switching speed for the camera.
The 4017 Power Supply is 5V. IC 74HC14, 10k trimmer and C4 form a Schmitt Trigger Circuit. R3-R7 can be 100 ohms to 330 ohms. It can also be omitted. For 4 Camera Operation. Cut the line from pin15-pin1; Connect Pin15 to Pin10. For 3 Camera Operation. Cut the line from pin15-pin1; Connect Pin15 to Pin7
Reprinted Url Of This Article:
- 220V Touch Switch CIRCUIT (IRF9Z24N)
- Solid State Relay Switch electronic circuit diagram
- Automatic Tr Switch Circuit
- Amp Variable Output Switching Regulator using LM195
- LM2576-ADJ Easy Switcher 3.0A Step-Down Voltage Regulator
- Magnetic proximity switch.
- Analog switch 74HC4052 ,74HC4052 Application circuit
- Touch on-off switch
- Auto touch switch
- Bandswitched Grid Dip Meter
- Dual USB Charger With Switching Regulator
- Introduction to the sound operation switch circuit diagram
- Ultra-Sensitive Solid State Clap Switch(MM1Z2V4)
- How to build USB Switch For Printers
- Buck-Boost (Switch Mode) Regulator Provides 12V from 5-35V S
- 28V DC To 5V DC Switch-Mode Converter (LM1575)
- 220V Touch Switch
- High Off Isolation Video Switch/Multiplexer
- Touch switch using CD4011.
- Extending Battery Life with Switching Regulator(1N914)
- Overheat Detector Alarm Switch
- Solar panel to battery switch circuit
- Dark Sensitive Switch electronic circuit diagram