The monostable period is set for about 1 second, as is the usual case. The induced line hum comes through C2, providing a continuous string of trigger ...
Gate turn-off switch (GTO) is, like an SCR, is a four layer, three junction semiconductor device with three external terminals, namely, the anode, the ...
Description. When compared to linear voltage regulators the switching voltage regulators are much power efficient. In the case of linear voltage regula...
This circuit prevents surges. From the opening is switched off or power failure. The damage to electrical appliances. The circuit will switch to use a ...
This circuit uses low-cost IN4148 diodes and exhibits about 1.5 dB insertion loss from 10 to 1000 MHz w ith a few volts of negative bias. D3 conducts a...
This article describes the 230Vac Lamp Toggle Switch (BZX79C12). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you unde...
Requiring only 10uA of quiescent current, the circuit of (Fig. 62-1 (a)) produces only 0.1ohm ON-resis-tance. IC1 is a charge pump voltage converter to...
This is a sound activated switch circuit. Its will turn on and turn off based on a loud sound such as clapping your hands. You can adjust the sensitivi...
Precision oscillator can be built using quartz crystal, but with proper component selection, you can also build one with RC? (resistor and capacitor) c...
Figure 1 The load is driven by the MOSFET IRFZ44 and 4093 AND gates are used in the circuit. The output of the 4093 IC drives the MOSFET . Only one but...
Description. Here is the circuit diagram of a magnetic proximity switch that finds a lot of applications in many fields.The circuit is based on a magne...
By simply touching this touch dimmer switch you can increase the light intensity of incandescent lamps in three steps. Initially, when mains switch is ...
Description. A different type of remote control circuit employing ultrasonic signals is given here. The transmitter part of the circuit is build around...
This circuit is discussed in more detail in the section on Capacitance Proximity Switch Technology. The circuit is powered from a standard 5v supply. I...
This is an interface circuit for digital data input. This circuit consist of touch button, op-amp, diode, capacitor and resistors. Any conductor surfac...
To simplify the following schematics and facilitate easy understanding of the principles involved, the following schematic substitution is used (Note t...
Description This circuit switches a printer’s USB connection from a PC to a laptop. What was needed was a method of allowing a laptop to use the prin...
Switching Regulators Using LM 2575 and LM 2577 Switching regu-latorsare available is different circuit configurations in-cluding the flyback, feed-forw...
Touching the on contacts with a finger brings pin 3 high, turning on the Darlington pair and supplying power to the load (transistor radio etc) Ql must...
This circuit is made to be an alarm, both for home and handbags. If it is installed for home it will placed on door or windows, and if it is installed ...
As the name indicates, the step switch selector circuit is intended to choose one of up to four analogue switches, which it does with the aid of some l...
LM1578A Switching Voltage Regulator The National Semiconductor LM 1578 Ais a switching regulator which can easily be set up for such dc-to-dc voltage ....
Synchronous switching is turning on only at the instant the ac supply voltage passes through zero, and turning off only when current passes through zer...
Description: This is a single channel (on / off) universal switch that may be used with any Infra Red remote control that uses wavelengths between 850-...
This schematic diagram below show a circuit of VOX Box (voice-operated switch). This circuit consist of a Schmitt trigger, a relay driver, and micropho...
When the touch-on contacts are bridged, pin 6 of Ul-b goes low, which forces its output (the set output) at pin 4 to go high. That high divides along t...
This circuit operates a relay each time a sound of sufficient intensity is made, thus one clap of the hands will switch it one way, a second clap will ...
Description This is a simplified version of the Universal Keypad-Operated Switch. I have modified the design to reduce the complexity of the circuit - ...
If you are looking for the circuit DC Switching Regulate 3A some sizes are circuit. I begs for to advise this circuit , because use the integrated circ...
This article describes the Clap Switch (LA76814K). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you understand better ...
- Flip-Flop Debouncer Switch
- Transformerless, Switch Mode Boost Regulator, A Step-Up Conv
- Sound Operated Switch
- Automatic Light Switch with PhotoTransistor
- Time-On Touch Switch
- Relay Type Switch Circuit Test in High-Voltage Impulse Gener
- Wireless On-Off Switch(CA3140)
- Hall Effect switch
- Switch off delay circuit by 2N4871
- Switching Voltage Regulators
- Sound operated two way switch
- Sound AC switch
- Hexfet Switch Circuit
- 4.5V to 14Vin, 3.3V@25A Vout Switches at 2MHz
- How to build 220V AC Lamp Toggle Switch Circuit
- IR Remote Switch(NE555)
- Switch De-Bouncer
- Touch Operated switches
- Silicon Unilateral Switch
- 24 VAC Day Night Switch
- 5V-12V Multiple Supply Switching regulator by L4970 and L497
- A Keyboard/Mouse Switch Unit Introduced
- Photo Switch Circuit
- PBS Switch Debouncing Circuit
- Photoelectric switch
- One Button On-Off Switch with 4093 and IRFZ44
- Ultrasonic switch
- Switching Regulators Using LM 2575 and LM 2577
- High Efficiency Switch Mode 3.3A 10A Regulator
- Pin Diode Antenna Transmitt/Receive Switches Circuit
- 220V Touch Switch CIRCUIT (IRF9Z24N)
- Remote toggle switch circuit
- Cold activated switch (1N4002)
- Fan Speed over Ride Switch
- Dew sensitive switch
- 5 Volt Switching Regulators use the LM2575
- 4 Digit Keypad Switch
- LM2576 Switching Regulator
- 3V CAPACITANCE PROXIMITY SWITCH
- Computer Off Switch(BSS295)
- Touch Switch low cost by Timer IC 555
- Ultra-Sensitive Solid State Clap Switch(MM1Z2V4)
- USB Switch For Printers
- Cheap Switch-Mode DC-DC Converter(MC34063)
- IC CD4011 Touch Switch Circuit Diagram (CD4011)
- Triac zero-point switch
- Jetta Air condition switch, blower, 5V motor circuit
- 220V Touch Switch circuit diagram
- How to build Wireless On-Off Switch
- Nonvolatile STANDBY/ON Switch CIRCUIT (DS4305)
- Four-Digit Keypad-Operated Switch
- Infra Red Switch
- Keypad-Operated Switch No.2
- Battery-Saving Disconnect Switch
- How to build Electronic Toggle Switch No1
- Touch Switch II Circuit
- Latch Switch 2
- Three-phase switch
- Precision Narrow-Band Tone Switch
- Video Switch
- In-Car Charger And Switcher Circuit For SLA Battery(TL431)
- Easy 5V 10A switching regulator by L4970A
- Dark Sensitive Switch electronic circuit diagram
- Positive And Negative Voltage Switching Supply
- The ADG333A Quad SPDT Switch Datasheet for Charge Injection
- Switching Injector Application Driver Circuit using LM1949
- 5VDC Switching regulator from 9V battery by LT1073-5
- Switch and Indicator
- IN4148 Silicon Epitaxial Planar Switching DIODE Application
- Load Disconnect Switch Circuit
- Touch switch circuit diagram with transistors
- Battery Switch With Low-Dropout Regulator
- Sensitive Clap Switch circuit
- Switch De-Bouncer Circuit
- Plus a two-wire intercom telephone switch principle explanat
- Solar panel to battery switch circuit
- TILT SWITCH Circuit
- Switchmode Constant Current Source(LM2575T)
- High Side Current Sensing for High Side Switching
- Camera Switcher
- Touch Switch II
- High Frequency Switch (2N4391)
- ICOM IC-720A Rotary Switch Replacement
- How to build USB Switch For Printers
- Few switching regulator circuits
- Relay Switch Activated by Tone and Signal(LM741)
- Switchable 6V, 9V, and 12V Linear Voltage Regulator
- 3V 3A Regulator Switching by LM2576
- Overheat Detector Alarm Switch
- Dc static switch
- The Brilliant Green Concept ??? The SmartSwitch
- Ultrasonic Switching principle brief explanation
- Switching Improves Regulator Efficiency
- Temperature Sensitive Switch For Solar Collector(UAA170)
- Low-Cost 3A Switching Regulator (LM317HV)
- (N 1) Wires Connect N Hall-Effect Switches