The monostable period is set for about 1 second, as is the usual case. The induced line hum comes through C2, providing a continuous string of trigger ...
Gate turn-off switch (GTO) is, like an SCR, is a four layer, three junction semiconductor device with three external terminals, namely, the anode, the ...
Description. When compared to linear voltage regulators the switching voltage regulators are much power efficient. In the case of linear voltage regula...
This circuit prevents surges. From the opening is switched off or power failure. The damage to electrical appliances. The circuit will switch to use a ...
This circuit uses low-cost IN4148 diodes and exhibits about 1.5 dB insertion loss from 10 to 1000 MHz w ith a few volts of negative bias. D3 conducts a...
This article describes the 230Vac Lamp Toggle Switch (BZX79C12). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you unde...
Requiring only 10uA of quiescent current, the circuit of (Fig. 62-1 (a)) produces only 0.1ohm ON-resis-tance. IC1 is a charge pump voltage converter to...
This is a sound activated switch circuit. Its will turn on and turn off based on a loud sound such as clapping your hands. You can adjust the sensitivi...
Precision oscillator can be built using quartz crystal, but with proper component selection, you can also build one with RC? (resistor and capacitor) c...
Figure 1 The load is driven by the MOSFET IRFZ44 and 4093 AND gates are used in the circuit. The output of the 4093 IC drives the MOSFET . Only one but...
Description. Here is the circuit diagram of a magnetic proximity switch that finds a lot of applications in many fields.The circuit is based on a magne...
By simply touching this touch dimmer switch you can increase the light intensity of incandescent lamps in three steps. Initially, when mains switch is ...
Description. A different type of remote control circuit employing ultrasonic signals is given here. The transmitter part of the circuit is build around...
This circuit is discussed in more detail in the section on Capacitance Proximity Switch Technology. The circuit is powered from a standard 5v supply. I...
This is an interface circuit for digital data input. This circuit consist of touch button, op-amp, diode, capacitor and resistors. Any conductor surfac...
To simplify the following schematics and facilitate easy understanding of the principles involved, the following schematic substitution is used (Note t...
Description This circuit switches a printer’s USB connection from a PC to a laptop. What was needed was a method of allowing a laptop to use the prin...
Switching Regulators Using LM 2575 and LM 2577 Switching regu-latorsare available is different circuit configurations in-cluding the flyback, feed-forw...
Touching the on contacts with a finger brings pin 3 high, turning on the Darlington pair and supplying power to the load (transistor radio etc) Ql must...
This circuit is made to be an alarm, both for home and handbags. If it is installed for home it will placed on door or windows, and if it is installed ...
As the name indicates, the step switch selector circuit is intended to choose one of up to four analogue switches, which it does with the aid of some l...
LM1578A Switching Voltage Regulator The National Semiconductor LM 1578 Ais a switching regulator which can easily be set up for such dc-to-dc voltage ....
Synchronous switching is turning on only at the instant the ac supply voltage passes through zero, and turning off only when current passes through zer...
Description: This is a single channel (on / off) universal switch that may be used with any Infra Red remote control that uses wavelengths between 850-...
This schematic diagram below show a circuit of VOX Box (voice-operated switch). This circuit consist of a Schmitt trigger, a relay driver, and micropho...
When the touch-on contacts are bridged, pin 6 of Ul-b goes low, which forces its output (the set output) at pin 4 to go high. That high divides along t...
This circuit operates a relay each time a sound of sufficient intensity is made, thus one clap of the hands will switch it one way, a second clap will ...
Description This is a simplified version of the Universal Keypad-Operated Switch. I have modified the design to reduce the complexity of the circuit - ...
If you are looking for the circuit DC Switching Regulate 3A some sizes are circuit. I begs for to advise this circuit , because use the integrated circ...
This article describes the Clap Switch (LA76814K). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you understand better ...
- Zero crossing switch
- Touch Switch By IC 4001
- Touch Switch
- Introduction to the sound operation switch circuit diagram
- Sound operated two way switch
- Remote Selection Video Switch
- How to build Switchable Output Crystal Oscillator
- How to build Voice activated switch
- Toggle Switch circuit
- InfraRed Detector for Proximity Switch
- Switchable Vhf Active Antenna Circuit
- Silicon Bilateral Switch
- Touch-sensitive switch
- High performance video switch
- Step switch selector
- Touch dimmer switch
- 4.5V to 14Vin, 3.3V@25A Vout Switches at 2MHz
- The MC34063A Inverting Switching Regulators Series Datasheet
- IR2113 Switching Time Test Circuit Schematic
- Motion activated switch for Motorcycle or car alarm
- Basic Thyristor Switch
- Low-Voltage Remote Mains Switch(4093B)
- PBS Switch Debouncing Circuit
- IR Remote Switch Circuit
- Magnetic proximity switch.
- 3A switching regulator
- 50MHz Thermistor RMS to DC Converter using a dual switched c
- Switchmode Constant Current Source
- Cmos touch switch
- Variable Frequency Switch Mode Regulator
- Dew sensitive switch
- Frequency switch circuit (1S1588)
- Plus a two-wire intercom telephone switch principle explanat
- Synchronous Stepdown Switching Regulator Circuit
- Solar panel to battery switch circuit
- TOP224Y Three-terminal Off-line PWM Switch
- 220V AC Lamp Toggle Switch Circuit
- IR Switching Circuit Diagram With TSOP1738 IC
- Switching step-up and step-down regulators
- Magnetic Reed Switch Alarm
- Dual Battery Load Sharing with Automatic Switchover to a Wal
- Analog switch circuit
- Photo Switch Circuit
- Triple key interlock electronic switch schematic
- Separate ON-OFF Touch Switch(BC557)
- IN4148 Silicon Epitaxial Planar Switching DIODE Application
- Four-Digit Keypad-Operated Switch
- Latch Switch 2
- One Button On-Off Switch with 4093 and IRFZ44
- IC CD4011 Touch Switch Circuit Diagram (CD4011)
- Time-On Touch Switch
- 5V CAPACITANCE TOUCH ACTIVATED MOMENTARY SWITCH
- 3V CAPACITANCE PROXIMITY SWITCH
- Sound-Activated Switch
- Switchless NiCd-NiMH Battery Charger(LM317 )
- Keypad-Operated Switch No.2
- 5V Supply High-Side Switcher
- Electronic Touch Triggered On/Off Switch
- 10V switching regulator using LM5007
- Switching Regulator Converter Circuit
- Relay timer switch
- Automatic video switch
- Camera Switcher
- Remote On-Off Switch through Small Transformer
- Analog Level by BCD Thumbwheel Switch
- Keypad Switch No. 2
- Switching solenoid driver IRCUIT (BC327)
- Programmable Switching 1.5A Current Source
- Nonvolatile STANDBY/ON Switch CIRCUIT (DS4305)
- Telephone Switcher circuit diagram
- Switch Debouncer
- Triac zero voltage switching
- Single OutPut 120VAC 200 Watt Touch Switch
- Variable Frequency Switch Mode Regulator (TL497)
- How to build Infra Red Switch
- Regulator switching DC to DC step down Voltage with LM2596
- Philips 2N2222 NPN Switching Transistors Datasheet and Circu
- Relay-Operated Switch for Over Voltage and Under Voltage
- Clap Triggered Switch
- Bandswitched Grid Dip Meter
- Touch switch using CD4011.
- Inexpensive Vhf/Uhf Diode Rf Switch
- Solid State Relay Switch electronic circuit diagram
- Switch De-Bouncer Circuit
- SWITCH DEBOUNCE Circuit
- How to build USB Switch For Printers
- Toggle Switch No. 2
- Touch On Switch Circuit
- Computer Off Switch(BSS295)
- Dealing with switch bounce problem
- One Button On Off Switch with 4093 and IRFZ44
- How to build USB Printer Share Switch Circuit Project
- Photoelectric isolating quick switch circuit
- Open Pushbutton Lamp Switching Circuit
- Automatic Switch For Voltage Converters(LT1070)
- Switching Improves Regulator Efficiency
- On-Off Switch with Latching Relay
- Piezoelectric Triggered Switch
- Silicon Unilateral Switch