The monostable period is set for about 1 second, as is the usual case. The induced line hum comes through C2, providing a continuous string of trigger ...
Gate turn-off switch (GTO) is, like an SCR, is a four layer, three junction semiconductor device with three external terminals, namely, the anode, the ...
Description. When compared to linear voltage regulators the switching voltage regulators are much power efficient. In the case of linear voltage regula...
This circuit prevents surges. From the opening is switched off or power failure. The damage to electrical appliances. The circuit will switch to use a ...
This circuit uses low-cost IN4148 diodes and exhibits about 1.5 dB insertion loss from 10 to 1000 MHz w ith a few volts of negative bias. D3 conducts a...
This article describes the 230Vac Lamp Toggle Switch (BZX79C12). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you unde...
Requiring only 10uA of quiescent current, the circuit of (Fig. 62-1 (a)) produces only 0.1ohm ON-resis-tance. IC1 is a charge pump voltage converter to...
This is a sound activated switch circuit. Its will turn on and turn off based on a loud sound such as clapping your hands. You can adjust the sensitivi...
Precision oscillator can be built using quartz crystal, but with proper component selection, you can also build one with RC? (resistor and capacitor) c...
Figure 1 The load is driven by the MOSFET IRFZ44 and 4093 AND gates are used in the circuit. The output of the 4093 IC drives the MOSFET . Only one but...
Description. Here is the circuit diagram of a magnetic proximity switch that finds a lot of applications in many fields.The circuit is based on a magne...
By simply touching this touch dimmer switch you can increase the light intensity of incandescent lamps in three steps. Initially, when mains switch is ...
Description. A different type of remote control circuit employing ultrasonic signals is given here. The transmitter part of the circuit is build around...
This circuit is discussed in more detail in the section on Capacitance Proximity Switch Technology. The circuit is powered from a standard 5v supply. I...
This is an interface circuit for digital data input. This circuit consist of touch button, op-amp, diode, capacitor and resistors. Any conductor surfac...
To simplify the following schematics and facilitate easy understanding of the principles involved, the following schematic substitution is used (Note t...
Description This circuit switches a printer’s USB connection from a PC to a laptop. What was needed was a method of allowing a laptop to use the prin...
Switching Regulators Using LM 2575 and LM 2577 Switching regu-latorsare available is different circuit configurations in-cluding the flyback, feed-forw...
Touching the on contacts with a finger brings pin 3 high, turning on the Darlington pair and supplying power to the load (transistor radio etc) Ql must...
This circuit is made to be an alarm, both for home and handbags. If it is installed for home it will placed on door or windows, and if it is installed ...
As the name indicates, the step switch selector circuit is intended to choose one of up to four analogue switches, which it does with the aid of some l...
LM1578A Switching Voltage Regulator The National Semiconductor LM 1578 Ais a switching regulator which can easily be set up for such dc-to-dc voltage ....
Synchronous switching is turning on only at the instant the ac supply voltage passes through zero, and turning off only when current passes through zer...
Description: This is a single channel (on / off) universal switch that may be used with any Infra Red remote control that uses wavelengths between 850-...
This schematic diagram below show a circuit of VOX Box (voice-operated switch). This circuit consist of a Schmitt trigger, a relay driver, and micropho...
When the touch-on contacts are bridged, pin 6 of Ul-b goes low, which forces its output (the set output) at pin 4 to go high. That high divides along t...
This circuit operates a relay each time a sound of sufficient intensity is made, thus one clap of the hands will switch it one way, a second clap will ...
Description This is a simplified version of the Universal Keypad-Operated Switch. I have modified the design to reduce the complexity of the circuit - ...
If you are looking for the circuit DC Switching Regulate 3A some sizes are circuit. I begs for to advise this circuit , because use the integrated circ...
This article describes the Clap Switch (LA76814K). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you understand better ...
- Dark Activated Switch
- On/Off Touch Switch
- A voice-activated switch circuit
- Overheat Detector Alarm Switch
- Switching step-up and step-down regulators
- Dealing with switch bounce problem
- Electronic Lamp Switch Including Time Delay Option
- Sound-Activated Lamp (Relay/Switch)
- Video Switcher (MAX454)
- Infrared Switch circuit
- Delay switch circuit with thyristor
- LM1830 flow switch circuit design for fluids
- Clap Switch(LA76814K)
- Infrared switch using any infrared remot(74LS74)
- Ultra-Sensitive Solid State Clap Switch(MM1Z2V4)
- Switch-on delay circuit (2N4871)
- Electronic Multi-way Switch
- Switchless NiCd-NiMH Battery Charger
- Fan Speed over Ride Switch
- Sound operated two way switch
- Switching Regulator 0.5A by LM2574
- Keypad Switch No. 2
- Rotary electronic switch
- Camera Switcher
- Flip-Flop Debouncer Switch
- Automatically switches off DMM (DAC7612UBG4)
- One Button On-Off Switch with 4093 and IRFZ44
- Switching Injector Application Driver Circuit using LM1949
- Electronic Touch Switch(LM393)
- Sound-Operated Switch
- Photoelectric switch
- Infra Red Switch(LM7805)
- Switch Mode Lead Acid Battery Charger
- Temperature Sensitive Switch For Solar Collector(UAA170)
- TOUCH SWITCH and TOUCH ON-OFF Circuit
- How to build 220V AC Lamp Toggle Switch Circuit
- Intelligent trailing switch.
- ICOM IC-720A Rotary Switch Replacement
- A Keyboard/Mouse Switch Unit Introduced
- Switching Regulators
- PBS Switch Debouncing Circuit
- Remote Doorbell Warning Switch
- How to build Voice activated switch
- How to build Relay Timer switch
- LA7016 - Electronic Switch IC
- Sound Activated Switch circuit
- Inexpensive Vhf/Uhf Diode Rf Switch
- How to build On Off Touch Switch Circuit
- Dc static switch
- The MC34063A Inverting Switching Regulators Series Datasheet
- Single OutPut 120VAC 200 Watt Touch Switch
- dual-trace scope switch
- 5VDC Switching regulator from 9V battery by LT1073-5
- Multi-Position Mains Switch(78L09)
- Relay timer switch
- Switch-Mode Voltage Regulator
- Introduction to the sound operation switch circuit diagram
- Switching Regulators Using LM 2575 and LM 2577
- USB Printer Share Switch Circuit Project
- Touch Operated switches
- Dual USB Charger With Switching Regulator
- Automatic Light Switch with PhotoTransistor Circuit
- LM2576-ADJ Easy Switcher 3.0A Step-Down Voltage Regulator
- The LM2575 Switching Regulator Pin Functions and Datasheet
- Radio Buttons Using Push On Switch Latching Circuit
- Cheap Switch-Mode DC-DC Converter(MC34063)
- Nonvolatile STANDBY/ON Switch CIRCUIT (DS4305)
- Dimmer Switch (TB12B6C)
- LM2576 Switching Regulator
- Signal Switches and Sample-and-Hold Circuits
- Synchronous Stepdown Switching Regulator Circuit
- Touch Switch with MPF102 JFET
- Separate ON-OFF Touch Switch
- Creating a Current Boosting Switch Circuit using Transistor
- 5VDC to 12V and -12V Isolated dual Switching Regulator with
- Load Sensing Automatic Switch (BAT43)
- Touch-sensitive switch
- TILT SWITCH Circuit
- Variable Frequency Switch Mode Regulator (TL497)
- IR Remote Switch(NE555)
- 4 Digit Keypad Switch
- Variable voltage 0-25V 10A Switching Regulator by L4970
- Remote on-off switch
- Analog switch 74HC4052 ,74HC4052 Application circuit
- LM317 Low-Cost 3A Switching Regulator
- Relay Toggle Switch(74HC04)
- How to build Electronic Toggle Switch No1
- Touch Switch Using Cd4066B Circuit
- Dew sensitive switch
- Separate ON-OFF Touch Switch (1N914)
- Touch switch using CD4011.
- Touch Switch II
- Keypad-Operated Switch No.2