A shows a typical LTC 1148 surface-mount, application providing 5 V at 2 A from an input voltage of 5.5 V to 13.5 V. The operating efficiency, shown in...
This article describes the Automatic Switching (MAX1792). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you understand ...
The CMOS comparator in the successive-approximation system determines each bit by examining tbe charge on a series of binary-weighted capacitors. In tb...
Installing the camera in office, home, or the shop becomes economically feasible because the price of security camera going down. It is not efficient i...
Specifications Dark Sensitive Switch is a simple project which operates a relay when the light falling on the LDR goes below a set point. * Input - 12 ...
This article describes a Dimmer Switch (TB12B6C). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understand better u...
Description Solid State Relay Switch is a simple kit which will help you control (ON / OFF) a single high power circuit from a low power drive. Load - ...
The regulators LM2576-ADJ is monolithic integrated circuits ideally suited for easy and convenient design of a stepdown switching regulator (buck conve...
Description: This circuit will remove the transient spikes and contact bounces from a non-latching push button switch. Circuit Notes Using a 555 timer ...
This article describes the Circuit Diagram of Infrared Switching (SN74LS74). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can h...
This article describes the Alternating Relay Switch Circuit Schematic Diagram (BC337). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this art...
This is circuit Bounceless Switch , Use IC 555 Timer for Easy Timer circuit. Output pin 3 pluse 0.1s. Control by push S1. Volt supply pin 8 = 12Volt Re...
This submersible sonar positioning apparatus generally consists of dual-opposed ultrasonic transducers, alternately excited, with return signals proces...
TILT SWITCH Circuit The outputis LOW at start-up due to the capacitor on pin 4. When the mercury switch closes, the output goes HIGH and remains HIGH u...
Here is a Simple Infrared controlled Switch. It can be operated using the TV remote handset.The Load can be any AC operated device which can be connect...
This article describes the LM2576 Switching Regulator CIRCUIT (LM2476). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help y...
Description The modern mechanic switches are improved concerning of old technology. We need however many times to replacement some old switch or to che...
When i want 5V switching regulator (mini project),so i am used input is 9V battery. The good circuit for work is the IC LT1073-5 (see detail in www.lin...
This circuit will help facilitate in sleepy eliminating the need to get off or the radio. Etc., which can save energy costs down. When the switch S1 / ...
TTL inverter 74LS14 has an internal 16-Kohm, pull-up resistor that pulls the gate input high when the switch is open. As you close the switch, the 4.7u...
View Full Size Image View Original LTspice A 2MHz, 3.3V/25A step-down converter. The LTC3838/LTC3839 can operate at switching frequencies above the AM ...
When loading a battery during the day from a solar panel it can be partially discharging through the panel after nightfall. This solar panel power swit...
Introduction Switching voltage regulators work by periodically storing energy in the magnetic field of an inductor, and then discharging the energy int...
At the heart of this overhead detector (fire alarm) circuit is a precision integrated temperature sensor type LM35 (IC1), which provides an accurately ...
One Button On-Off Switch with 4093 and IRFZ44 The load is driven by the MOSFET IRFZ44 and 4093 AND gates are used in the circuit. The output of the 409...
This article briefly describes the Speaker-Headphone Switch. Although thiscircuit is very easy to understand, but also very practical. Circuit elements...
This circuit requires the bridging of two circuits to activate the electronic switch. That circuit does not require a 60-Hz field to operate and can be...
This article describes the Load Sensing Automatic Switch (UC3845BD1G). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help yo...
Description This circuit can be used for multiple cameras with one monitor. The circuit can be operated manually or automatically. Circuit Notes: When ...
This circuit is similar with our previous dimmer circuit, but the gate control is full-wave rectified using diode bridge. This circuit can be used to r...
- IR Repeater Remote Ring Extender Switch
- LA7016 - Electronic Switch IC
- Solar panel to battery switch circuit
- Alternating Relay Switch (NE555)
- How to build Fog Lamp Switch Circuit
- Touch Switch Circuit
- Switch On Time Delay Circuit
- Petrol Gas Switch For A Pajero (LM324)
- Relay Type Switch Circuit Test in High-Voltage Impulse Gener
- Precision Dark-Activated Switch With Hysteresis Circuit
- Toggle Switch circuit
- Infrared switch circuit schematic presentation
- Photoelectric switch
- Wireless On-Off Switch
- Load Sensing Automatic Switch (UC3845BD1G)
- Automatic Switching (MAX1792)
- The Brilliant Green Concept ??? The SmartSwitch
- Inductorless Switching Regulator Boosts Input Voltage
- High performance video switch
- Hall Effect switch
- How to build Sound Operated Switch
- Cheap Switch-Mode DC-DC Converter(MC34063)
- Speaker-Headphone Switch
- TOP224Y Three-terminal Off-line PWM Switch
- 5VDC to 12V and -12V Isolated dual Switching Regulator with
- ICOM IC-720A Rotary Switch Replacement
- Touch Switch By IC 4001
- Basic Thyristor Switch
- Keypad-Operated Switch No.2
- 60V Switching PSU
- TILT SWITCH Circuit
- Touch Switch II
- Separate ON-OFF Touch Switch
- Momentary Switch Teamed With Latching Relay(1N4004)
- Automatic Antenna Switch Circuit using LM3914
- Switching Regulator with L4972A
- IR Remote Switch Circuit
- 24 VAC Day Night Switch
- Video Switcher (MAX454)
- Battery Switch With Low-Dropout Regulator(LT1579)
- Tact Switch 2 Circuit
- Switch Mode Lead Acid Battery Charger
- Signal Switches and Sample-and-Hold Circuits
- LM2673 -5V 3A Switching Voltage Regulator
- Flip-Flop Debouncer Switch
- Dark activated switch CIRCUIT (UA741)
- Creating a Current Boosting Switch Circuit using Transistor
- Switch Mode Regulator Provides -12V Negative Supply from Pos
- Radio Buttons Using Push On Switch Latching Circuit (U4083B)
- Sound Operated Switch
- 10 Way Electronic Switch
- Telephone Switcher circuit diagram
- Precision Narrow-Band Tone Switch
- High Efficiency Switch Mode 3.3A 10A Regulator
- Switching step-up and step-down regulators
- Sound Operated Switch Circuit
- Infra Red Switch
- Solid State Relay Switch electronic circuit diagram
- One Button On-Off Switch with 4093 and IRFZ44
- 220V AC Lamp Toggle Switch Circuit
- Remote on-off switch
- Switchstart Ballast Circuit for Fluorescent Tube Lamp (LF411
- Touch Switch low cost by Timer IC 555
- Dew sensitive switch
- Child-Proof Reset Switch
- Infra Red Switch(LM7805)
- Touch switch circuit diagram with transistors
- Toggle Switch No. 1
- Switchable Vhf Active Antenna Circuit
- Dual Battery Load Sharing with Automatic Switchover to a Wal
- Switching Improves Regulator Efficiency
- Extending Battery Life with Switching Regulator(1N914)
- Remote Doorbell Warning Switch
- LT3692 Step-Down Switching Regulator(LT3692)
- Max454 Video Switcher
- PBS Switch Debouncing Circuit
- Switching regulator (MC34063A)
- Electronic Double Switch Circuit Diagram
- Automatic switch for batteries
- Touch Switch
- Transformerless, Switch Mode Boost Regulator, A Step-Up Conv
- Automatic Light Switch with PhotoTransistor Circuit
- Multiplexer Switch circuit with 4066
- Latch Switch 2
- Alternative on-off switch circuit using 4069
- Video Switch CIRCUIT (CD4017)
- Three-phase switch
- zero voltage switching
- Touch Switch Activated Relay
- Touch Switch I
- Push Button Electronic Switch with ON-OFF Feature
- Remote Two Way Ac Switch Hookup Circuit
- Clap Switch(LA76814K)
- Zero crossing switch
- Ultra-Sensitive Solid State Clap Switch(MM1Z2V4)
- Adjustable 1.5A Step Down 1.5 MHz Switching Regulator
- Electronic Touch Switch(LM393)