A shows a typical LTC 1148 surface-mount, application providing 5 V at 2 A from an input voltage of 5.5 V to 13.5 V. The operating efficiency, shown in...
This article describes the Automatic Switching (MAX1792). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you understand ...
The CMOS comparator in the successive-approximation system determines each bit by examining tbe charge on a series of binary-weighted capacitors. In tb...
Installing the camera in office, home, or the shop becomes economically feasible because the price of security camera going down. It is not efficient i...
Specifications Dark Sensitive Switch is a simple project which operates a relay when the light falling on the LDR goes below a set point. * Input - 12 ...
This article describes a Dimmer Switch (TB12B6C). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understand better u...
Description Solid State Relay Switch is a simple kit which will help you control (ON / OFF) a single high power circuit from a low power drive. Load - ...
The regulators LM2576-ADJ is monolithic integrated circuits ideally suited for easy and convenient design of a stepdown switching regulator (buck conve...
Description: This circuit will remove the transient spikes and contact bounces from a non-latching push button switch. Circuit Notes Using a 555 timer ...
This article describes the Circuit Diagram of Infrared Switching (SN74LS74). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can h...
This article describes the Alternating Relay Switch Circuit Schematic Diagram (BC337). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this art...
This is circuit Bounceless Switch , Use IC 555 Timer for Easy Timer circuit. Output pin 3 pluse 0.1s. Control by push S1. Volt supply pin 8 = 12Volt Re...
This submersible sonar positioning apparatus generally consists of dual-opposed ultrasonic transducers, alternately excited, with return signals proces...
TILT SWITCH Circuit The outputis LOW at start-up due to the capacitor on pin 4. When the mercury switch closes, the output goes HIGH and remains HIGH u...
Here is a Simple Infrared controlled Switch. It can be operated using the TV remote handset.The Load can be any AC operated device which can be connect...
This article describes the LM2576 Switching Regulator CIRCUIT (LM2476). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help y...
Description The modern mechanic switches are improved concerning of old technology. We need however many times to replacement some old switch or to che...
When i want 5V switching regulator (mini project),so i am used input is 9V battery. The good circuit for work is the IC LT1073-5 (see detail in www.lin...
This circuit will help facilitate in sleepy eliminating the need to get off or the radio. Etc., which can save energy costs down. When the switch S1 / ...
TTL inverter 74LS14 has an internal 16-Kohm, pull-up resistor that pulls the gate input high when the switch is open. As you close the switch, the 4.7u...
View Full Size Image View Original LTspice A 2MHz, 3.3V/25A step-down converter. The LTC3838/LTC3839 can operate at switching frequencies above the AM ...
When loading a battery during the day from a solar panel it can be partially discharging through the panel after nightfall. This solar panel power swit...
Introduction Switching voltage regulators work by periodically storing energy in the magnetic field of an inductor, and then discharging the energy int...
At the heart of this overhead detector (fire alarm) circuit is a precision integrated temperature sensor type LM35 (IC1), which provides an accurately ...
One Button On-Off Switch with 4093 and IRFZ44 The load is driven by the MOSFET IRFZ44 and 4093 AND gates are used in the circuit. The output of the 409...
This article briefly describes the Speaker-Headphone Switch. Although thiscircuit is very easy to understand, but also very practical. Circuit elements...
This circuit requires the bridging of two circuits to activate the electronic switch. That circuit does not require a 60-Hz field to operate and can be...
This article describes the Load Sensing Automatic Switch (UC3845BD1G). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help yo...
Description This circuit can be used for multiple cameras with one monitor. The circuit can be operated manually or automatically. Circuit Notes: When ...
This circuit is similar with our previous dimmer circuit, but the gate control is full-wave rectified using diode bridge. This circuit can be used to r...
- Automatic timer switch with ua741
- Switching step-up and step-down regulators
- Memristor Hard-Switching 2
- Camera Switcher
- Sound-Activated Lamp (Relay/Switch)
- Switching supply computer 5V 15A 12V
- Three-phase switch
- How to build On Off Touch Switch Circuit
- Automatic Antenna Switch Circuit using LM3914
- Computer Off Switch(BSS295)
- Sound Activated Switch circuit diagram
- Pin Diode Antenna Transmitt/Receive Switches Circuit
- Touch Switch Monostable/Timer (NE555)
- IR Remote Switch(NE555)
- Switch off delay circuit by 2N4871
- Ultrasonic switch CIRCUIT (1N4148)
- Ultra sensitive IR Switch
- Transistor Switching Circuits for DC Fan Driver and DC-DC Bo
- Load Sensing Automatic Switch (UC3845BD1G)
- Step switch selector
- Touch switch using CD4011.
- Voice Operated Switch (VOX) Circuit Using LM346 For Public A
- dual-trace scope switch
- Electronic Touch Triggered On/Off Switch
- DB-9 switch to flip betw1een tw1o serial ports (RS232)
- Signal Switches and Sample-and-Hold Circuits
- Switching Improves Regulator Efficiency
- Switch De-Bouncer Circuit
- Hexfet Switch Circuit
- Automatically switches off DMM (DAC7612UBG4)
- RF Switch with Pin Diode
- A voice-activated switch circuit
- USB Switch For Printers
- High Frequency Switch (2N4391)
- Relay timer switch
- Camera Switch Circuit using 4017
- Sound operated switch CIRUIT (BC212B)
- Bounceless switch using IC NE555
- Extending Battery Life with Switching Regulator
- Extending Battery Life with Switching Regulator(1N914)
- Dealing with switch bounce problem
- Relay-Operated Switch for Over Voltage and Under Voltage
- Load Sensing Automatic Switch (BAT43)
- Introduction to the sound operation switch circuit diagram
- Voltage Comparator Switch
- L5973D 2.5A Switch Step Down Switching Regulator
- Electronic Double Switch Circuit Diagram
- Infrared switch circuit schematic presentation
- How to build Remote Doorbell Warning Switch
- Video Switcher (MAX454)
- On-Off Switch with Latching Relay
- Sensitive Clap Switch circuit
- Touch On Switch Circuit
- Dew sensitive switch
- 1SS355 Switching Diode Dimension and Datasheet
- Switch and Indicator
- Electronic Touch Switch(LM393)
- Automatic Switching (MAX1792)
- Switchstart Ballast Circuit for Fluorescent Tube Lamp (LF411
- Relay Type Switch Circuit Test in High-Voltage Impulse Gener
- How to build 220V AC Lamp Toggle Switch Circuit
- Dark activated switch CIRCUIT (UA741)
- Close to The Switch Circuit Diagram
- Relay Switch Activated by Tone and Signal(LM741)
- Touch Switch Circuits
- Buck-Boost (Switch Mode) Regulator Provides 12V from 5-35V S
- Sound Operated Switch Circuit
- Dark Activated Switch Circuit
- Switching Circuit
- 220V AC Lamp Toggle Switch Circuit
- Switchable Vhf Active Antenna Circuit
- Remote Two Way Ac Switch Hookup Circuit
- 220V Touch Switch
- The ADG333A Quad SPDT Switch Datasheet for Charge Injection
- High Side Current Sensing for High Side Switching
- LM2576 Switching Regulator CIRCUIT (LM2476)
- 28V DC To 5V DC Switch-Mode Converter (LM1575)
- Transformerless, Switch Mode Boost Regulator, A Step-Up Conv
- Switching regulator operating at 200Khz
- Motion activated switch for Motorcycle or car alarm
- LA7016 - Electronic Switch IC
- Automatic switch for batteries
- IR Repeater Remote Ring Extender Switch
- Switch-Mode Voltage Regulator
- Clap Switch Circuit
- 24 VAC Day Night Switch
- How to build In-Car Charger And Switcher Circuit For SLA Bat
- 28V DC To 5V DC Switch-Mode Converter (Regulator)
- How to build Voice activated switch
- 5V Supply High-Side Switcher
- VOX (Voice-Operated Switch)
- Clap Triggered Switch