Thanks to the rapid growing of fossil fuels industry, our mother Earth has been badly polluted day after day. In order to stop the global warming probl...
A sensitive electret microphone picks up the sound and feeds the signal to a two-stage amplifier circuit, consisting of Ula and Ulb. The amplified outp...
Small and portable unit, Suitable for normal-type devices The modern mechanic switches are improved concerning of old technology. We need however many ...
When someone touches the touchplate (TP), the resistance of his finger across points A and is added in series to the combination of Rl and R2, the capa...
This circuit uses a CA3240 dual BiMOS op amp to sense small currents flowing between the contact points on a touch plat e. The high input impedance of ...
An AD8205 can be used to make a high-side current sense with a low side switch. Besides AD8205, an inductive load (solenoid) and a resistive shunt are ...
Providing a touch switch can be a cool way to make your circuit looks sophisticated. Moreover, providing separate touch pad for on and off function imp...
The figure is Jetta Air condition switch, blower, 5V motor circuit. ws=whitesw=blackro=redbr=browngn=greenbl=bluegr=grayli=purplege=yellowor=orange A-B...
This sound-operated switch will sense the ring of the phone and translate this to a lamp that will go on and off. The amplified signal across R2 reache...
This circuit was designed to provide a touch activated switch function without an external power supply. It draws so little power that a single 3v batt...
Nearly any standard photoelectric isolator can be used in this circuit, it just needs about 20μA current from photodiode D2, then the LM195 power tran...
This signal tracker and lock detector combine to make a precision tone switch. Filter R3/R4/C2 determines signal capture and tracking range, as well as...
An LM1949 function modification as a switcher can be seen in the following circuit diagram. This injector drive controller has an excellent control of ...
Voltage Comparator Switch Notes: This circuit will provide an indication whenever the input voltage differs from two defined limits, V1 and V2. The sup...
The figure is Triple key interlock electronic switch schematic. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://www.seekic.com/circuit_diagram/Control_Circuit/Sw...
An alarm circuit having a plurality of audible sounding devices is arranged in series relative to a supervisory current in one direction of flow to ena...
Switch-mode power supplies offer the benefit of a much greater efficiency than obtainable with a traditional power supply. The switch-mode regulator pr...
This power supply used to supply power amplifier The schematic diagram come from circuit: 60 Volt Switching Power Supply for PA power supply. Go to tha...
This is a cross-sectional diagram of a flex switch. They can be used as pushbutton or even position sensors. This schematic diagram shows an oscillator...
Here is a great collection of touch switch circuits. A touch switch is an electronic device that enables us to control a circuit by simply touching a s...
A switching voltage regulator circuit shown in the schematic diagram here can be a low cost solution for your high efficiency requirement electronic ci...
If you get into trouble about the heat of notebook. Today I begs for to advise the way enhances the speed of the electric fan with Fan Speed over Ride ...
This circuit is the variable output switching regulator for general purpose applications. An LM105 positive regulator is used as the? amplifier-referen...
Description. The circuit diagram shown here is of a Hall Effect switch. Hall Effect sensor IC DN6848 from Panasonic is the heart of the circuit. The DN...
This is a 220V Touch Switch circuit. This circuit is used as switch which turn off and turn on the the electronic device that is connected to the 220V ...
E-double switch, Triac circuit, as shown. S1, S2 is installed in the A, B and the two switches(pull switch or wall dark switch, etc.), two conductor wi...
This circuit is a static SCR switch for use in a dc circuit. When a low power signal is applied to the gate of SCR1, this SCR is triggered and voltage ...
Description This oscillator circuit permits crystals to be electronically switched by logic commands. The circuit is best understood by initially ignor...
Description This circuit will activate a relay when light falls to a preset level. Light level can be adjusted with VR1 and the relay contactsmay be us...
This circuit can cause a cassette recorder to automatically tum on and record when a sound or noise is present. Another use, is when the sound-activate...
- IC CD4011 Touch Switch Circuit Diagram (CD4011)
- Toggle Switch No. 2
- Switching Regulator 0.5A by LM2574
- 5VDC to 12V and -12V Isolated dual Switching Regulator with
- 3V 3A Regulator Switching by LM2576
- Switching step-up and step-down regulators
- One Button On Off Switch with 4093 and IRFZ44
- Stereo switch circuit
- Separate ON-OFF Touch Switch
- Switching Regulators
- Automatic Switching (MAX1792)
- Plus a two-wire intercom telephone switch principle explanat
- Touch Switch with MPF102 JFET
- Delay switch circuit with thyristor
- Hexfet Switch Circuit
- Photoelectric switch
- Switchmode Constant Current Source(LM2575T)
- RF Switch with Pin Diode
- Rotary electronic switch
- Inductorless Switching Regulator Circuit
- 5VDC Switching regulator from 9V battery by LT1073-5
- USB Printer Share Switch Circuit Project
- Wireless On-Off Switch
- Time-On Touch Switch
- Bandswitched Grid Dip Meter
- Signal Switches and Sample-and-Hold Circuits
- How to build Wireless On-Off Switch
- VOX (Voice-Operated Switch)
- Jetta Air condition switch, blower, 5V motor circuit
- Alternating Relay Switch
- USB Switch For Printers
- Child-Proof Reset Switch
- Magnetic Reed Switch Alarm
- LM2576 Switching Regulator
- Electronic Touch Triggered On/Off Switch
- Switching regulator operating at 200Khz
- Switched ON Bike Lamp circuit diagram
- Automatic switch for batteries
- Auto touch switch
- Extending Battery Life with Switching Regulator
- How to build Relay Timer switch
- Automatic Tr Switch Circuit
- Mains Slave Switcher(1N4148)
- Electronic Touch Switch(LM393)
- Infrared switch using any infrared remot(74LS74)
- Cheap Switch-Mode DC-DC Converter(MC34063)
- Ultra sensitive IR Switch
- 220V Touch Switch CIRCUIT (IRF9Z24N)
- Dark Activated Switch Circuit
- 28V DC To 5V DC Switch-Mode Converter (LM1575)
- Electronic Lamp Switch Including Time Delay Option
- Touch On Switch Circuit
- Switching Regulator with L4972A
- The ADG333A Quad SPDT Switch Datasheet for Charge Injection
- Four-Digit Keypad-Operated Switch
- Load Disconnect Switch Circuit
- Touch Switch II
- Dealing with switch bounce problem
- Infrared Switch circuit
- Automatic Switch For Voltage Converters(LT1070)
- Keypad Switch No. 2
- Relay timer switch
- On/Off Touch Switch
- Regulator switching DC to DC step down Voltage with LM2596
- Dfferential Temperature Relay Switch by IC 741
- DB-9 switch to flip betw1een tw1o serial ports (RS232)
- Push Button Electronic Switch with ON-OFF Feature
- What You Should Know about Switching Regulators
- Max454 Video Switcher
- LM2673 -5V 3A Switching Voltage Regulator
- Multiplexer Switch circuit with 4066
- Switch off delay circuit by 2N4871
- Switchable Vhf Active Antenna Circuit
- CV/CC charger circuit diagram designed using LinKSwitch
- LM2576 Switching Regulator CIRCUIT (LM2476)
- Frequency switch circuit (1S1588)
- Touch-sensitive switch
- Switching regulator (MC34063A)
- Variable voltage 0-25V 10A Switching Regulator by L4970
- Fan Speed over Ride Switch
- Easy 5V 10A switching regulator by L4970A
- Heat Sensitive Switch(LM35 )
- Photoelectric isolating quick switch circuit
- Touch dimmer switch
- In-Car Charger And Switcher Circuit For SLA Battery
- IR Remote Switch Circuit
- Switching Improves Regulator Efficiency
- 5V CAPACITANCE TOUCH ACTIVATED MOMENTARY SWITCH
- SCR used as a Switch
- Automatic timer switch with ua741
- Synchronous Stepdown Switching Regulator Circuit
- Computer Off Switch(BSS295)
- How to build 220V AC Lamp Toggle Switch Circuit
- Switch-on delay circuit (2N4871)
- Hall Effect switch
- Clap Triggered Switch
- IR Switching Circuit Diagram With TSOP1738 IC