This circuit provides either latched switching or timed switching. U1A and UlB provide audio amplification from the microphone. U2 is a retriggerable m...
Just to prove that transistors can also be useful in logic situations; this is a data latch and indicator which also is a data switch and has a bidirec...
This simple circuit uses a single IC to form a nice touch switch circuit. A single transistor forms the remote active switch sensor. Multiple switches ...
Thediacand thesilicon bilateral switchare grouped as bilateral or bidirectional devices because they can breakover in either direction. There are also ...
This article describes the Temperature Sensitive Switch For Solar Collector (UAA170). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit compone...
Touch Switch II Circuit A touch switch is a switch that is turned on and off by touching a wire contact, instead of flicking a lever like a regular swi...
It should use the safe and reliable delay switch circuit shown as the chart in the places with flammable and explosive materials. After pressing button...
Battery switch kit is a clever relay that automatically combines your starting and trolling batteries - so both are being charged - whenever sufficient...
Sensors Using the LM1830 fluid level detector device that sense the presence or absence of aqueous solutions can be designed a very simple flow switch ...
Liquid Level Switch Description Here is a simple level switch circuit that switches on one relay and switches off another relay when the fluid level ex...
Figure 1 This simple circuit is a line-level audio signal muting switch based on a soft-action power on/off process. When the S1 switch is closed, R4, ...
With this sound activated switch, control by sound may be very useful, not just on a robot but also for a bit of home automation, for example a sound-a...
Description. This is a very simple yet effective circuit in which the equipments connected at the so called trailing sockets will run only if the equip...
This analog switch circuit is designed to switch on or off and analog line. it consists of two analog switches in IC form that are controlled by two pu...
This article describes the Switch Mode Regulator Provides-12V Negative Supply from Positive Supply (74HCT86D). The content is very simple, very helpful...
Using a 7473 JK flip-flop U1A connected as a monostable to drive U1B, as a switch debouncer. The circuit is self-clearing during power up. A 100-ms pul...
The proximity switch can work for a wide range of power, from 8v to 18v DC, D3 protects reverse power supply connections, and U1 regulates the supply t...
Figure 1 The circuits was designed to illustrate the different functionality of an ON- OFF electronic switch the uses a push button mechanism. Electron...
This article describes the Touch Switch Monostable / Timer (NE555). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you u...
Description This is a universal version of the Four-Digit Alarm Keypad . Ive modified the design of the output section - to free up the relay contacts....
Figure 1 The circuit has been designed to create a lamp switch operated electronically with an option of setting a delay in the time of execution of op...
This article briefly describes the Mains Slave Switcher (1N4148). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth understanding of...
This is the circuit of a very sensitive clap switch. It switches ON/OFF a White LED or electrical appliances through claps. The circuit can sense the s...
Figure 1 The circuit was designed to provide a voltage over and under the specified value with the use of a switch that will be operated by a relay. LM...
Description. A simple touch switch circuit using CD4011 is given here. The IC CD4011 is wires as a flip flop here. The 9, 13 pins of the IC works as th...
This circuit switches a printers USB connection from a PC to a laptop. What was needed was a method of allowing a laptop to use the printer occasionall...
This circuit uses a 4011 logic gate digital as the bases of the touch switch. It are Standard and very easy because I used a Gate of IC 4011. In circui...
Sometimes, there are unexpected solenoid and excessive corrosion occurs on current sense circuit. Corrosive effects can be occurred because of the diff...
This article describes the Switching solenoid driver IRCUIT (BC327). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you ...
4QD manufacture motor speed controllers so all our H bridges are PWM. Heres a simple switch circuit for reversing and stopping a motor without any cont...
- Touch Switch Circuit
- On Off Touch Switch Circuit
- (N 1) Wires Connect N Hall-Effect Switches
- Petrol Gas Switch For A Pajero (LM324)
- Video Switch for Intercom System(CD4066)
- Switching Voltage Regulator(ACP3610)
- Close to The Switch Circuit Diagram
- Inductorless Switching Regulator Circuit
- Dark Activated Switch Circuit
- Sound-Activated Lamp (Relay/Switch)
- Negative Voltage Load Switch
- 5V Switching Regulator Circuit (LM2575)
- Overheat Detector Alarm/Switch(LM35)
- Infrared switch using any infrared remot(74LS74)
- Hard Disk Switch(1N4148)
- Switchmode Constant Current Source(LM2575T)
- Cmos touch switch
- 5 Volt Switching Regulators use the LM2575
- Switch Debouncer
- Separate ON-OFF Touch Switch (1N914)
- Variable Frequency Switch Mode Regulator (TL497)
- 3A switching regulator
- 220V Touch Switch
- Relay-Operated Switch for Over Voltage and Under Voltage
- Few switching regulator circuits
- Magnetic Reed Switch Alarm
- 5V 1A Step Down Switching Regulator using LM2524D and Datash
- Electronic Lamp Switch Including Time Delay Option
- How to build High Current MOSFET Toggle Switch with Debounce
- Four-Digit Keypad-Operated Switch
- On/Off Touch Switch
- LM2576-ADJ Easy Switcher 3.0A Step-Down Voltage Regulator
- Switching Regulator 0.5A by LM2574
- A voice-activated switch circuit
- Signal Switches and Sample-and-Hold Circuits
- Battery Switch With Low-Dropout Regulator
- Triac zero-point switch
- Tact Switch 2 Circuit
- 4.5V to 14Vin, 3.3V@25A Vout Switches at 2MHz
- Cold activated switch (1N4002)
- How to build Voice activated switch
- High Efficiency Switch Mode 3.3V 5A Step-Down Converter
- Open Pushbutton Lamp Switching Circuit
- Battery-Saving Disconnect Switch
- Radio Buttons Using Push On Switch Latching Circuit (U4083B)
- SCR used as a Switch
- IR2113 Switching Time Test Circuit Schematic
- Low current touch switch
- Electronic Touch Triggered On/Off Switch
- Sound operated two way switch
- 10 Way Electronic Switch
- BQ24105 Switch Mode Lead Acid Battery Charger
- Basic Thyristor Switch
- Keypad Switch No. 2
- Camera Switcher
- Relay Toggle Switch(74HC04)
- Switching solenoid driver IRCUIT (BC327)
- Silicon Unilateral Switch
- How to build On Off Touch Switch Circuit
- Triac Constitute The Two Switching Circuits
- 220V AC Lamp Toggle Switch Circuit
- Automatic Switching (MAX1792)
- Touch switch using CD4011.
- The MC34063A Inverting Switching Regulators Series Datasheet
- One Button On-Off Switch with 4093 and IRFZ44
- 24 VAC Day Night Switch
- The best electronic switch
- HIP2100 Two Switch Forward DC Converter Circuit Diagram
- Rotary electronic switch
- Switching regulator operating at 200Khz
- AC-static SPDT switch
- In-Car Charger And Switcher Circuit For SLA Battery(TL431)
- Remote Doorbell Warning Switch
- Silicon Epitaxial Planar Switching DIODE IN4148
- Silicon Bilateral Switch
- Regulator switching DC to DC step down Voltage with LM2596
- Ultra-Sensitive Solid State Clap Switch(MM1Z2V4)
- Nonvolatile STANDBY/ON Switch
- High Off Isolation Video Switch/Multiplexer
- Introduction to the sound operation switch circuit diagram
- Toggle Switch No. 2
- IR Switching Circuit Diagram With TSOP1738 IC
- Programmable Switching 1.5A Current Source
- How to build IR Receiver Toggle Switch
- Circuit Diagram of Infrared Switching (SN74LS74)
- Philips 2N2222 NPN Switching Transistors Datasheet and Circu
- Remote on-off switch
- Touch Switch By IC 4001
- Switched ON Bike Lamp circuit diagram
- Multiplexer Switch circuit with 4066
- Standard Touch Switch by Gate of IC 4011
- Automatic video switch
- LM1830 flow switch circuit design for fluids
- InfraRed Detector for Proximity Switch
- Delay switch circuit with thyristor
- Mains Slave Switcher(1N4148)