This circuit provides either latched switching or timed switching. U1A and UlB provide audio amplification from the microphone. U2 is a retriggerable m...
Just to prove that transistors can also be useful in logic situations; this is a data latch and indicator which also is a data switch and has a bidirec...
This simple circuit uses a single IC to form a nice touch switch circuit. A single transistor forms the remote active switch sensor. Multiple switches ...
Thediacand thesilicon bilateral switchare grouped as bilateral or bidirectional devices because they can breakover in either direction. There are also ...
This article describes the Temperature Sensitive Switch For Solar Collector (UAA170). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit compone...
Touch Switch II Circuit A touch switch is a switch that is turned on and off by touching a wire contact, instead of flicking a lever like a regular swi...
It should use the safe and reliable delay switch circuit shown as the chart in the places with flammable and explosive materials. After pressing button...
Battery switch kit is a clever relay that automatically combines your starting and trolling batteries - so both are being charged - whenever sufficient...
Sensors Using the LM1830 fluid level detector device that sense the presence or absence of aqueous solutions can be designed a very simple flow switch ...
Liquid Level Switch Description Here is a simple level switch circuit that switches on one relay and switches off another relay when the fluid level ex...
Figure 1 This simple circuit is a line-level audio signal muting switch based on a soft-action power on/off process. When the S1 switch is closed, R4, ...
With this sound activated switch, control by sound may be very useful, not just on a robot but also for a bit of home automation, for example a sound-a...
Description. This is a very simple yet effective circuit in which the equipments connected at the so called trailing sockets will run only if the equip...
This analog switch circuit is designed to switch on or off and analog line. it consists of two analog switches in IC form that are controlled by two pu...
This article describes the Switch Mode Regulator Provides-12V Negative Supply from Positive Supply (74HCT86D). The content is very simple, very helpful...
Using a 7473 JK flip-flop U1A connected as a monostable to drive U1B, as a switch debouncer. The circuit is self-clearing during power up. A 100-ms pul...
The proximity switch can work for a wide range of power, from 8v to 18v DC, D3 protects reverse power supply connections, and U1 regulates the supply t...
Figure 1 The circuits was designed to illustrate the different functionality of an ON- OFF electronic switch the uses a push button mechanism. Electron...
This article describes the Touch Switch Monostable / Timer (NE555). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you u...
Description This is a universal version of the Four-Digit Alarm Keypad . Ive modified the design of the output section - to free up the relay contacts....
Figure 1 The circuit has been designed to create a lamp switch operated electronically with an option of setting a delay in the time of execution of op...
This article briefly describes the Mains Slave Switcher (1N4148). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth understanding of...
This is the circuit of a very sensitive clap switch. It switches ON/OFF a White LED or electrical appliances through claps. The circuit can sense the s...
Figure 1 The circuit was designed to provide a voltage over and under the specified value with the use of a switch that will be operated by a relay. LM...
Description. A simple touch switch circuit using CD4011 is given here. The IC CD4011 is wires as a flip flop here. The 9, 13 pins of the IC works as th...
This circuit switches a printers USB connection from a PC to a laptop. What was needed was a method of allowing a laptop to use the printer occasionall...
This circuit uses a 4011 logic gate digital as the bases of the touch switch. It are Standard and very easy because I used a Gate of IC 4011. In circui...
Sometimes, there are unexpected solenoid and excessive corrosion occurs on current sense circuit. Corrosive effects can be occurred because of the diff...
This article describes the Switching solenoid driver IRCUIT (BC327). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you ...
4QD manufacture motor speed controllers so all our H bridges are PWM. Heres a simple switch circuit for reversing and stopping a motor without any cont...
- Sound-Activated Lamp (Relay/Switch)
- SWITCH DEBOUNCE Circuit
- Ultrasonic Switching principle brief explanation
- 5V CAPACITANCE TOUCH ACTIVATED MOMENTARY SWITCH
- Sound operated switch CIRUIT (BC212B)
- InfraRed Detector for Proximity Switch
- Mains Slave Switcher(1N4148)
- Switching Regulator Converter Circuit
- Touch Switch Using Cd4066B Circuit
- CV/CC charger circuit diagram designed using LinKSwitch
- Remote Two Way Ac Switch Hookup Circuit
- 220V AC Lamp Toggle Switch Circuit(BZX79C12)
- VOX (Voice-Operated Switch)
- How to build IR Receiver Toggle Switch
- Solid State Relay Switch electronic circuit diagram
- Safe and reliable delay switch circuit
- How to build Wireless On-Off Switch
- Solar panel to battery switch circuit
- Clap Switch Circuit
- Clap Switch(LA76814K)
- Liquid Level Switch
- Battery Switch With Low-Dropout Regulator
- Switch De-Bouncer Circuit
- Open Pushbutton Lamp Switching Circuit
- Load Sensing Automatic Switch (BAT43)
- 24 VAC Day Night Switch
- How to build Switchable Output Crystal Oscillator
- 220V Touch Switch CIRCUIT (IRF9Z24N)
- Infrared switch circuit schematic presentation
- BQ24105 Switch Mode Lead Acid Battery Charger
- USB Printer Share Switch Circuit Project
- IR Remote Switch Circuit
- How to build High Current MOSFET Toggle Switch with Debounce
- Inexpensive Vhf/Uhf Diode Rf Switch
- zero voltage switching
- Isolation and zero voltage switching logic
- Switch Mode Regulator Provides -12V Negative Supply from Pos
- Close to The Switch Circuit Diagram
- Cmos touch switch
- Dew sensitive switch
- Nonvolatile STANDBY/ON Switch
- Automatic Tr Switch Circuit
- Alternating Relay Switch Circuit Schematic Diagram (BC337)
- Single OutPut 120VAC 200 Watt Touch Switch
- Automatic Light Switch with PhotoTransistor
- Inductorless Switching Regulator Circuit
- Touch Switch I
- Smart Foot Switch(74LS76 )
- Dimmer Switch
- Touch Switch II
- Zero crossing switch
- Switch Debouncer
- Negative-Output Switching Regulator(LM2575 )
- How to build 220V AC Lamp Toggle Switch Circuit
- Photo Switch Circuit
- Dark activated switch CIRCUIT (UA741)
- Jetta Air condition switch, blower, 5V motor circuit
- LM317 Low-Cost 3A Switching Regulator
- Solid state relay switch
- Time-On Touch Switch
- Touch Switch II Circuit
- Triac zero voltage switching
- Gate Turn Off Switch
- Remote On-Off Switch through Small Transformer (SC41B)
- Negative Voltage Load Switch
- Electronic Multi-way Switch
- Switching Voltage Regulator(ACP3610)
- Multi-Position Mains Switch(78L09)
- LM1830 flow switch circuit design for fluids
- High Efficiency Switch Mode 3.3A 10A Regulator
- Clap Triggered Switch
- Electronic Double Switch Circuit Diagram
- 220V Touch Switch circuit diagram
- 4 Digit Keypad Switch
- Optical toggle switch using a single chip circuit schematic
- Switching Regulator using LM1758 A
- Stereo switch circuit
- Hall Effect switch
- How to build Fog Lamp Switch Circuit
- Silicon Unilateral Switch
- Switchmode Constant Current Source(LM2575T)
- Infra Red Switch
- One Button On Off Switch with 4093 and IRFZ44
- Flip-Flop Debouncer Switch
- 220V AC Lamp Toggle Switch Circuit
- Overheat Detector Alarm Switch
- High Off Isolation Video Switch/Multiplexer
- Tact Switch 2 Circuit
- Switching solenoid driver IRCUIT (BC327)
- Relay Switch Activated by Tone and Signal(LM741)
- Wireless On-Off Switch(CA3140)
- Touch On Switch Circuit
- Separate ON-OFF Touch Switch (1N914)
- Automatic Switch For Voltage Converters(LT1070)
- 220V Touch Switch
- Switchable Vhf Active Antenna Circuit
- Touch switch circuit diagram with transistors