This circuit provides either latched switching or timed switching. U1A and UlB provide audio amplification from the microphone. U2 is a retriggerable m...
Just to prove that transistors can also be useful in logic situations; this is a data latch and indicator which also is a data switch and has a bidirec...
This simple circuit uses a single IC to form a nice touch switch circuit. A single transistor forms the remote active switch sensor. Multiple switches ...
Thediacand thesilicon bilateral switchare grouped as bilateral or bidirectional devices because they can breakover in either direction. There are also ...
This article describes the Temperature Sensitive Switch For Solar Collector (UAA170). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit compone...
Touch Switch II Circuit A touch switch is a switch that is turned on and off by touching a wire contact, instead of flicking a lever like a regular swi...
It should use the safe and reliable delay switch circuit shown as the chart in the places with flammable and explosive materials. After pressing button...
Battery switch kit is a clever relay that automatically combines your starting and trolling batteries - so both are being charged - whenever sufficient...
Sensors Using the LM1830 fluid level detector device that sense the presence or absence of aqueous solutions can be designed a very simple flow switch ...
Liquid Level Switch Description Here is a simple level switch circuit that switches on one relay and switches off another relay when the fluid level ex...
Figure 1 This simple circuit is a line-level audio signal muting switch based on a soft-action power on/off process. When the S1 switch is closed, R4, ...
With this sound activated switch, control by sound may be very useful, not just on a robot but also for a bit of home automation, for example a sound-a...
Description. This is a very simple yet effective circuit in which the equipments connected at the so called trailing sockets will run only if the equip...
This analog switch circuit is designed to switch on or off and analog line. it consists of two analog switches in IC form that are controlled by two pu...
This article describes the Switch Mode Regulator Provides-12V Negative Supply from Positive Supply (74HCT86D). The content is very simple, very helpful...
Using a 7473 JK flip-flop U1A connected as a monostable to drive U1B, as a switch debouncer. The circuit is self-clearing during power up. A 100-ms pul...
The proximity switch can work for a wide range of power, from 8v to 18v DC, D3 protects reverse power supply connections, and U1 regulates the supply t...
Figure 1 The circuits was designed to illustrate the different functionality of an ON- OFF electronic switch the uses a push button mechanism. Electron...
This article describes the Touch Switch Monostable / Timer (NE555). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you u...
Description This is a universal version of the Four-Digit Alarm Keypad . Ive modified the design of the output section - to free up the relay contacts....
Figure 1 The circuit has been designed to create a lamp switch operated electronically with an option of setting a delay in the time of execution of op...
This article briefly describes the Mains Slave Switcher (1N4148). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth understanding of...
This is the circuit of a very sensitive clap switch. It switches ON/OFF a White LED or electrical appliances through claps. The circuit can sense the s...
Figure 1 The circuit was designed to provide a voltage over and under the specified value with the use of a switch that will be operated by a relay. LM...
Description. A simple touch switch circuit using CD4011 is given here. The IC CD4011 is wires as a flip flop here. The 9, 13 pins of the IC works as th...
This circuit switches a printers USB connection from a PC to a laptop. What was needed was a method of allowing a laptop to use the printer occasionall...
This circuit uses a 4011 logic gate digital as the bases of the touch switch. It are Standard and very easy because I used a Gate of IC 4011. In circui...
Sometimes, there are unexpected solenoid and excessive corrosion occurs on current sense circuit. Corrosive effects can be occurred because of the diff...
This article describes the Switching solenoid driver IRCUIT (BC327). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you ...
4QD manufacture motor speed controllers so all our H bridges are PWM. Heres a simple switch circuit for reversing and stopping a motor without any cont...
- LM1830 flow switch circuit design for fluids
- How to build Remote Doorbell Warning Switch
- Touch dimmer switch
- High Frequency Switch
- A voice-activated switch circuit
- AC-static SPDT switch
- Touch switch using CD4011.
- Electronic Double Switch Circuit Diagram
- Touch Switch By IC 4001
- Petrol Gas Switch For A Pajero (LM324)
- Push Button Electronic Switch with ON-OFF Feature
- High Side Current Sensing for Low Side Switching
- The best electronic switch
- Standard Touch Switch by Gate of IC 4011
- Rotary electronic switch
- 3A switching regulator
- Toggle Switch circuit
- Alarm Sounder For Flex Switch Circuit
- Cold activated switch (1N4002)
- Dual USB Charger With Switching Regulator
- Keypad-Operated Switch No.2
- 4 Digit Keypad Switch
- On/Off Touch Switch
- Touch On Switch Circuit
- Max454 Video Switcher
- Step-Down (Buck) Switching Voltage Regulators with LM2576/LM
- Solid state relay switch
- Remote Doorbell Warning Switch
- Silicon Bilateral Switch
- Triac zero voltage switching
- Gate Turn Off Switch
- Nonvolatile STANDBY/ON Switch CIRCUIT (DS4305)
- Four-Digit Keypad-Operated Switch
- Automatic timer switch with ua741
- Flip-Flop Debouncer Switch
- Automatic Tr Switch Circuit
- Relay Switch Activated by Tone and Signal(LM741)
- Buck-Boost (Switch Mode) Regulator Provides 12V from 5-35V S
- 3A Switching Regulator Circuit Diagram using LM317
- Switching Regulator using LM1758 A
- Automatic Switching for Battery
- Time-Delay Auto-Kill Switch Circuit
- Open Pushbutton Lamp Switching Circuit
- Video Switch CIRCUIT (CD4017)
- Ultrasonic Switching principle brief explanation
- LM2576-ADJ Easy Switcher 3.0A Step-Down Voltage Regulator
- 5V Switching Regulator Circuit (LM2575)
- 28V DC To 5V DC Switch-Mode Converter (Regulator)
- Switchstart Ballast Circuit for Fluorescent Tube Lamp (LF411
- Sound operated two way switch
- Sound Activated Switch circuit diagram
- Extending Battery Life with Switching Regulator(1N914)
- Basic Thyristor Switch CIRCUIT (DS32KHZN)
- Dual Battery Load Sharing with Automatic Switchover to a Wal
- Dimmer Switch (TB12B6C)
- Multi-Position Mains Switch(78L09)
- IN4148 Silicon Epitaxial Planar Switching DIODE Application
- Sound-Operated Switch
- Silicon Unilateral Switch
- Dark activated switch CIRCUIT (UA741)
- Delay switch circuit with thyristor
- Time-On Touch Switch
- Speaker-Headphone Switch
- Dfferential Temperature Relay Switch by IC 741
- Switchmode Constant Current Source
- Tact Switch 2 Circuit
- How to build Switchable Output Crystal Oscillator
- How to build Voice activated switch
- Dew sensitive switch
- Alternative on-off switch circuit using 4069
- Switching Improves Regulator Efficiency
- Touch Switch Activated Relay
- Switched ON Bike Lamp circuit diagram
- IR Repeater Remote Ring Extender Switch
- Dealing with switch bounce problem
- Switching Voltage Regulator(ACP3610)
- Low current touch switch
- 5V Supply High-Side Switcher
- Electronic Touch Switch(LM393)
- Nonvolatile STANDBY/ON Switch
- How to build IR Receiver Toggle Switch
- Inductorless Switching Regulator Circuit
- Sound Operated Switch
- Infrared switch using any infrared remot(74LS74)
- Telephone Switcher circuit diagram
- Switch off delay circuit by 2N4871
- Zero crossing switch
- TOUCH SWITCH and TOUCH ON-OFF Circuit
- How to build Wireless On-Off Switch
- CV/CC charger circuit diagram designed using LinKSwitch
- IR Switching Circuit Diagram With TSOP1738 IC
- Wireless On-Off Switch(CA3140)
- Voice Operated Switch (VOX) Circuit Using LM346 For Public A
- Variable Frequency Switch Mode Regulator
- Touch Switch II
- Switching Regulator with L4972A
- Relay Type Switch Circuit Test in High-Voltage Impulse Gener
- Motion activated switch for Motorcycle or car alarm