This circuit provides either latched switching or timed switching. U1A and UlB provide audio amplification from the microphone. U2 is a retriggerable m...
Just to prove that transistors can also be useful in logic situations; this is a data latch and indicator which also is a data switch and has a bidirec...
This simple circuit uses a single IC to form a nice touch switch circuit. A single transistor forms the remote active switch sensor. Multiple switches ...
Thediacand thesilicon bilateral switchare grouped as bilateral or bidirectional devices because they can breakover in either direction. There are also ...
This article describes the Temperature Sensitive Switch For Solar Collector (UAA170). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit compone...
Touch Switch II Circuit A touch switch is a switch that is turned on and off by touching a wire contact, instead of flicking a lever like a regular swi...
It should use the safe and reliable delay switch circuit shown as the chart in the places with flammable and explosive materials. After pressing button...
Battery switch kit is a clever relay that automatically combines your starting and trolling batteries - so both are being charged - whenever sufficient...
Sensors Using the LM1830 fluid level detector device that sense the presence or absence of aqueous solutions can be designed a very simple flow switch ...
Liquid Level Switch Description Here is a simple level switch circuit that switches on one relay and switches off another relay when the fluid level ex...
Figure 1 This simple circuit is a line-level audio signal muting switch based on a soft-action power on/off process. When the S1 switch is closed, R4, ...
With this sound activated switch, control by sound may be very useful, not just on a robot but also for a bit of home automation, for example a sound-a...
Description. This is a very simple yet effective circuit in which the equipments connected at the so called trailing sockets will run only if the equip...
This analog switch circuit is designed to switch on or off and analog line. it consists of two analog switches in IC form that are controlled by two pu...
This article describes the Switch Mode Regulator Provides-12V Negative Supply from Positive Supply (74HCT86D). The content is very simple, very helpful...
Using a 7473 JK flip-flop U1A connected as a monostable to drive U1B, as a switch debouncer. The circuit is self-clearing during power up. A 100-ms pul...
The proximity switch can work for a wide range of power, from 8v to 18v DC, D3 protects reverse power supply connections, and U1 regulates the supply t...
Figure 1 The circuits was designed to illustrate the different functionality of an ON- OFF electronic switch the uses a push button mechanism. Electron...
This article describes the Touch Switch Monostable / Timer (NE555). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you u...
Description This is a universal version of the Four-Digit Alarm Keypad . Ive modified the design of the output section - to free up the relay contacts....
Figure 1 The circuit has been designed to create a lamp switch operated electronically with an option of setting a delay in the time of execution of op...
This article briefly describes the Mains Slave Switcher (1N4148). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth understanding of...
This is the circuit of a very sensitive clap switch. It switches ON/OFF a White LED or electrical appliances through claps. The circuit can sense the s...
Figure 1 The circuit was designed to provide a voltage over and under the specified value with the use of a switch that will be operated by a relay. LM...
Description. A simple touch switch circuit using CD4011 is given here. The IC CD4011 is wires as a flip flop here. The 9, 13 pins of the IC works as th...
This circuit switches a printers USB connection from a PC to a laptop. What was needed was a method of allowing a laptop to use the printer occasionall...
This circuit uses a 4011 logic gate digital as the bases of the touch switch. It are Standard and very easy because I used a Gate of IC 4011. In circui...
Sometimes, there are unexpected solenoid and excessive corrosion occurs on current sense circuit. Corrosive effects can be occurred because of the diff...
This article describes the Switching solenoid driver IRCUIT (BC327). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you ...
4QD manufacture motor speed controllers so all our H bridges are PWM. Heres a simple switch circuit for reversing and stopping a motor without any cont...
- Touch Switch I
- Pin Diode Antenna Transmitt/Receive Switches Circuit
- Electronic Safety Switch Circuit
- Sensitive Clap Switch circuit
- Low-Cost 3A Switching Regulator (LM317HV)
- Few switching regulator circuits
- Variable Frequency Switch Mode Regulator (TL497)
- Delay switch circuit with thyristor
- 230Vac Lamp Toggle Switch (BZX79C12)
- In-Car Charger And Switcher Circuit For SLA Battery
- Inexpensive Vhf/Uhf Diode Rf Switch
- Multiparty telephone switching device circuit diagram
- Adjustable 1.5A Step Down 1.5 MHz Switching Regulator
- How to build In-Car Charger And Switcher Circuit For SLA Bat
- Nonvolatile STANDBY/ON Switch CIRCUIT (DS4305)
- Switchless NiCd-NiMH Battery Charger(LM317 )
- Video Switch for Intercom System(CD4066)
- Clap Switch(LA76814K)
- Clap Triggered Switch
- Dimmer Switch (TB12B6C)
- 4.5V to 14Vin, 3.3V@25A Vout Switches at 2MHz
- Switch On Time Delay Circuit
- Switching Regulators
- Triac zero voltage switching
- How to build Infra Red Switch
- Remote Selection Video Switch
- Liquid Level Switch
- TILT SWITCH Circuit
- Solar panel to battery switch circuit
- SCR used as a Switch
- How to build USB Printer Share Switch Circuit Project
- Silicon Epitaxial Planar Switching DIODE IN4148
- Dew sensitive switch
- Dual USB Charger With Switching Regulator
- Infrared switch using any infrared remot(74LS74)
- Alternative on-off switch circuit using 4069
- Efficient Integrated Off-Line Switcher (TO220)
- Dealing with switch bounce problem
- 220V Touch Switch
- Negative Voltage Load Switch
- Dark Activated Switch
- Ultra-Sensitive Solid State Clap Switch(MM1Z2V4)
- Basic Thyristor Switch
- How to build On Off Touch Switch Circuit
- Remote on-off switch
- Switching Improves Regulator Efficiency
- Triple key interlock electronic switch schematic
- Switch-Mode Voltage Regulator
- Switching Voltage Regulator(ACP3610)
- LM2576 Switching Regulator
- Silicon Bilateral Switch
- Solid State Relay Switch electronic circuit diagram
- Overheat Detector Alarm Switch
- Electronic Multi-way Switch
- VOX (Voice-Operated Switch)
- Touch-sensitive switch
- Keypad Switch No. 2
- Switch off delay circuit by 2N4871
- 28V DC To 5V DC Switch-Mode Converter (LM1575)
- 10V switching regulator using LM5007
- How to build High Current MOSFET Toggle Switch with Debounce
- Relay Type Switch Circuit Test in High-Voltage Impulse Gener
- Switchable Vhf Active Antenna Circuit
- Separate ON-OFF Touch Switch (1N914)
- Time-Delay Auto-Kill Switch Circuit
- Switched ON Bike Lamp circuit diagram
- Switching solenoid driver IRCUIT (BC327)
- Remote toggle switch circuit
- Sound Activated Switch circuit
- HIP2100 Two Switch Forward DC Converter Circuit Diagram
- Signal Switches and Sample-and-Hold Circuits
- Sound-Activated Lamp (Relay/Switch)
- Dimmer Switch
- Battery-Saving Disconnect Switch
- The best electronic switch
- Low current touch switch
- Touch Switch Activated Relay
- General purpose video switch
- Dual Battery Load Sharing with Automatic Switchover to a Wal
- Dark activated switch CIRCUIT (UA741)
- Memristor Hard-Switching 1
- Automatic video switch
- Toggle Switch circuit
- Temperature Sensitive Switch For Solar Collector(UAA170)
- Precision Oscillator With 20ns Switching
- Photoelectric isolating quick switch circuit
- 5V 1A Step Down Switching Regulator using LM2524D and Datash
- Ultra sensitive IR Switch
- Switch and Indicator
- Switchable 6V, 9V, and 12V Linear Voltage Regulator
- Clap Switch Circuit
- Sound-Operated Switch