Diodes are one of the components that can be tested very easily.Ordinary diodes as wells as Zener diodes can be checked by using a multimeter. While te...
Testing triac using a multimeter. A multimeter can be used to test the health of a triac. First put the multimeter selector switch in a high resistance...
Testing SCR using a multimeter. A multimeter can be used to test SCRs quite effectively. The first procedure is to check the diode action between the g...
Description . This circuit can be used to test whether mains voltage is present or not without having electric contact with mains line. The CMOS IC CD4...
This article discusses various circuits that can be used to test a Transistor, both NPN and PNP. We have structured this article into two circuits. If ...
T hermistors are of two types, NTC (negative temperature coefficient) and PTC (positive temperature coefficient types). As their name indicates the res...
LDR (light dependent resistance) can be very easily tested by using a digital multimeter. We all know that the resistance of an LDR varies according to...
This article shows you how to test a relay. A relay will usually have a coil, pole terminal and a set of contacts. The set of contacts that are open wh...
Description. Here is a very simple circuit that can be used for testing Zener diodes. The IC1 NE555 is wired as an astable multivibrator and the output...
The brain and heart may be the vital parts of our body, but the external force that controls the whole body is electricity. Electricity is responsible ...
All the testing methods below uses a multimeter and hence its How to test FETs especially the JFET and MOSFET using a multimeter. How to test an FET ? ...
From our childhood days, we have studied that nothing in this planet travels faster than light. It has been defined as the ultimate speed in our univer...
Description. W hen S2 is ON ,the circuit here operates as an astable multi vibrator and the LED is lit for about o.1sec,flasing every 1.5 seconds.Since...
T his article shows you how to test a capacitor using analogue multimeter. Firstly short the capacitor leads for discharging it completely. Set the mul...
Microlattice Material When it comes to light weight materials, the first thing that comes to our mind is Thermocol. Since its discovery in the year 194...
Description. This a very simple and inexpensive circuit that can be used to test quartz crystals.Here a Colpitts oscillator is wired used the transisto...
UJT (Uni junction transistor) can be easily tested by using a digital multimeter.The three steps for testing the health of a UJT are as follows. 1. Mea...
On February 11 th , 2010, NASA launched a new spacecraft called the Solar Dynamics Observatory [SDO], which was designed to give more knowledge and cle...
Description. A variety of humidity tester circuits are available, but this is a circuit which is as simple as possible. Using only a transistor, LED ...
Adaugat in Masura/control | fara comentarii Mai multe scheme cu: testere La acest tester de cristale quart un LED va indica daca cristalul testat oscil...
This is aquiz bell/alarm circuit. This circuit indicate fastest finger first. This circuit has one bulb for Quiz master and one for each contestant. Th...
View Full Size Image View Original Datasheet The LTC2990 is used to monitor system temperatures, voltages and currents. Through the I2C serial interfac...
When power is applied to the circuit, the heater coil in the sensor is energized by the 5-V output of IC5, a 7805 voltage regulator. Breathing into the...
Using this continuity tester circuit, a failure of? PCB tracks be examined without looking directly at the tracks routing, which is can be very frustra...
This article describes the ADC to the BSII to measure voltages (MAX187). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help ...
Various circuits design Using electronic scheme below can be designed a zener diode tester using few electronic parts. Using this zener tester and a mu...
Good/Bad transistor tester means that this instrument can only determine if the transistor is good or bad, nothing more. Any transistor with gain equal...
TDA7088T Test Circuit Schematic for Mechanical Tuningis shown in the herein illustration diagram. This TDA7088T device used to be applied for mono port...
This circuit was designed for testing fuel cells, but it could also be used for testing batteries under a constant current load. It provides a dynamic,...
Using this continuity tester circuit, a failure of PCB tracks be examined without looking directly at the tracks routing, which is can be very frustrat...
- Ratiometric resistance measurement
- Logic Tester
- Quick on-board Junction Tester (BF245)
- Mosfet Tester
- Microphone Circuit Test Oscillator
- Frequency Multiplier For LF Measurements(4046)
- How to measure wind direction
- Complete Type K Thermocouple Measurement System (SPI) with C
- Battery Tester For Deaf and Blind Persons(1N4001)
- Continuity tester for pcb
- 220v AC Operated Remote Tester(TSOP1738)
- Multilevel Continuity Tester
- Battery Tester Circuit
- How to test a capacitor.
- X-tal tester circuit
- Circuit Continuity Tester Using Op-Amps
- Good/Bad Transistor Tester
- Car battery tester circuit
- B-Field Measurer
- Oscilloscope Testing Module electronic circuit diagram
- Inductance measuring adapter for multimeter
- LM4562 Noise Measurement Circuit Diagram
- How to test a triac.
- In-Circuit Transistor Tester
- The Latest and High Tech Optical Transistor!
- Zener diode tester
- Recording and Measurement Microphones (OPA2134)
- How to build Infrared Remote Tester
- ZENER DIODE TESTER Circuit
- Ultrasound transducers for measuring distance
- Connection Tester circuit diagram
- Microphone Circuit Test Oscillator (LM1458)
- Transistor tester (BUZ1)
- Easy way to measure motor torque
- How to build Oscilloscope testing module (huntron circuit)
- Opamp Design and Test Board CIRCUIT (1N4001)
- Measuring Seven RTD Temperatures with One Reference Resistor
- Potted Plants Water Tester Introduce The Principle
- Testing pulse transformer with an oscilloscope
- Fatigue Testing circuit
- Economic Battery Sufficiency Tester by BC547
- Frequency Divider For Measurements Circuit
- Logic test probe with memory
- CONTINUITY TESTER Circuit
- Multi-Tester Logic Probe Signal Tracer And Injector
- Transmission Measuring Set
- Latest Miniature Electrodes for Your Body
- Components Voltage Tester Circuit (BC337)
- Oscilloscope probes for accurate signal measurements
- Transistor Tester(TL061)
- 12V battery capacity tester CIRCUIT (1N4003)
- Crystal Tester electronic circuit diagram
- Said Zener diode test principle diagram
- Prize Received by Winner of the Contest
- Crystal Tester Circuit Schematic Diagram (1N4148)
- Circuit For Quiz Contest (74LS373)
- Varactor Test (Experiment) Circuit
- AC Current Measurement
- Latest Stunning Pictures of the Sun by NASA
- Duty-Cycle Measurer
- Wireless mains voltage tester.
- How to test a relay
- measurements temperature by diode 1N4148
- Crystal Activity Tester Circuit
- Oscilloscope testing module (huntron circuit)
- Fastest Quiz Bell/Alarm
- Cable LAN Tester Circuit
- Crystal tester using 74LS00
- High Side Current Measurements(INA138)
- Low resistance continuity tester
- Bipolar Transistor Tester(CD4069)
- Cable Tester Circuit
- Testing AVR universal bootloader on Atmega128
- Quartz crystal tester circuit
- Logic probe tester
- Go no-go diode tester
- Megger or Insulation Tester
- Sense of Time tester circuit.
- Test probe circuit
- Sensitivity contest circuit
- Infiniium 90000 Oscilloscope Test Product of the Year(A50L-1
- Full Featured Transistor Tester (MAX3222)
- Varactor Test (Experiment) Circuit (CD4029)
- Short Tester For 120V Equipment Circuit
- Connection Tester(CA3130)
- Latching Continuity Tester
- Morse Buzzer Alarm or Continuity Tester by IC 4011
- Latching continuity tester (CD4093)
- Wire Continuity Tester by LM709
- Consecutive Test Sequencer
- Ttl logic tester
- Network RJ45 Cable Tester circuit
- Latching continuity tester CIRCUIT (CD4093)
- LM336 Temperature Measurement Circuit