How to test FET’s-Jfet and Mosfet
All the testing methods below uses a multimeter and hence its How to test FET’s especially the JFET and MOSFET using a multimeter.How to test an FET ?
FETs are checked by measuring different resistances by a multimeter. When resistance is checked between source and drain, it should be of the order of 10 kohms.How to test a JFET ?
When a JFET is checked as a diode (gate-to-channel junction) multimeter should indicate low resistance between gate and source with one polarity and very high resistance between gate and source with meter polarity reversed.Troubleshooting a JFET test
If the meter indicates high resistance with both the polarities, it means that the gate junction is open. On the other hand, if meter indicates low resistance with both polarities, it means that the gate junction is shorted.How to test a Mosfet ?
While checking MOSFET, the resistance measured between gate and drain should be infinitely high in either polarity. Low resistance means faulty device.
- measurements temperature by diode 1N4148
- Transistor sorter-tester
- Continuity Tester
- Fastest Finger First Indicator(FND507)
- Concentration test circuit (BC548)
- LMl35 Precision Temperature Measurement Circuit Diagram
- Bipolar Transistor Tester(CD4069)
- Opamp Design and Test Board CIRCUIT (1N4001)
- Battery Tester
- Potted Plants Water Test Instrument Show
- Silicon with Afterburners ? The Latest Technology that Will
- Frequency Divider For Measurements Circuit
- Acoustic Thermometry Measures Temperature To 0.1 Degree
- Transistor Beta and Vce Tester
- Servo Tester (CD4538)
- Mosfet Tester electronic circuit diagram
- Circuit Board Tester (BC557)
- UC3842 Open Loop Test Circuit and Datasheet
- Latest Discovery – Neutrinos That Move Faster Than the Spee
- Measuring phase difference
- Logic probe tester
- Temperature Measurement via Thermocouple (OPA335)
- PIC16F84 based diode tester CIRCUIT (TINY25)
- PCF8574 I2C-Testboard (TWI-Testboard)
- How to test a relay