Sense of Time tester circuit.
When S2 is ON ,the circuit here operates as an astable multi vibrator and the LED is lit for about o.1sec,flasing every 1.5 seconds.Since the human reaction time is more than this,you cannot catch it once it is seen o,by pressing S1.If your sense of time interval is good,and you press S1 with in that 0.1 sec,the discharging of C1 stops and then the lamp stays lit.you may change the ON and OFF periods by changing R1 and R2 or C1 to suit your convenience.
Circuit diagram with Parts list.
Notes.Switch S1 can be a pushbutton switch. Switch S2 can be a SPST switch. The circuit can be powered from a 9V battery or 9V DC power supply.
- Continuity Tester Circuit(BAT85)
- Transistor Beta and Vce Tester
- IRF510 Gate Charge Test Circuit Diagram and Datasheet
- Sense of Time tester circuit.
- Ultrasonic Measurement with Electrostatic Transducer (LM1812
- Transistor tester circuit
- Low resistance continuity tester
- X-tal tester circuit
- Cheap AC Current Measurement(OC28)
- Agilent Automates In-Circuit Test Coverage Reports(6N137)
- Battery Tester For Deaf and Blind Persons(1N4001)
- Varactor Test (Experiment) Circuit (CD4029)
- Electromagnetic Field Measurement Probe
- Texas Instrument TL494 Operational Test Circuit Diagram, Wav
- Meter Tester
- XTal Tester
- Potted Plants Water Tester Introduce The Principle
- Stereo balance tester
- Internal Resistance Battery Tester
- PIC16F84 based diode tester (PIC18F252)
- How to test a relay
- Circuit Board Tester using BC547
- Measureall Workbench Test Instrument
- TDA7000 FM Radio IC Test Circuit and Datasheet