Two capacitors in voltage-divider storage circuit control transistors to give choice of rectangular or sawtooth waveforms at output of Q1, depending on...
There are tons FM bugs all over the internet. You may find small, IC based ones, powerful, sensitive and so on and on. Take a look at this transistor b...
The schematic diagram below shows a variable 0-180 degree phase shifter circuit. This circuit can provide? phase shifted output (compared with the inpu...
Nipo gate accepts negative inputs and provides positive outputs, while pino gate accepts positive inputs and provides negative outputs. With no inputs,...
SKEMA RANGKAIAN PENENTU B-C-E TRANSISTOR Basis-Collector-Emitter Transistor Testing procedure: * Connect randomly the pins of the transistor under test...
When K1 is placed in II, then it can be used to test capacitance. 555, resistances from R8 to R12 and Capacitance Cx under test constitute monostable t...
Reference voltage source q1 is 2N301, while series-pass regulator Q2 is 2N1523 D5 is 1N5245 15-V zener Secondary of T1 is 16-19 V, or can be 6-V and 12...
The characteristic of this circuit is shown in the following table ( RL=68kΩ)reference voltage sourceadopts BJTadopts complementray transistorvoltage-...
This article describes the The transistor lat circuit (CD4001). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you under...
A simple intercom circuit designed based on transistors is shown here. This intercom circuit does not require a changeover switch and you can use it ju...
Any normal optoelectronic isolator have enough output to satisfy the input current requirement of 1A power transistor.When the driving signal is not av...
Measures the hfe of NPN and PNP transistors Circuit diagram: Parts: R1_______________1M 1/4W ResistorR2______________10M 1/4W ResistorR3______________4...
Centrifugal governor is used as error detector, with contacts handling only a few microwatts. Two-transistor amplifier actuated by governor is connecte...
As already mentioned in Field Effect Transistors (FET) , JFETs are of two types, namely N-channel JFETs and P-channel JFETs. Generally N-channel JFETs ...
Description: The following circuit shows about? Two-Transistor DC Motor Driver Circuit Diagram . This circuit using the TIP32 Transistor. Features: run...
Transistor Clipping Circuits In this article, the transistor clipping circuits is explained in detail along with the circuit diagrams and waveforms. Th...
See as figure (a), the circuit consists of a sawtooth wave generator and a step wave generator. As depicting transistor characteristics needs two volta...
Feature of this transistor compensation voltage (see picture) – used in the feedback field effect transistor VT3, which acts as a dynamic load for th...
This oscillator uses a very large capacitance-to-inductance ratio. L1 is a one-tum coil consisting of a loop of #12 wire 12 in diameter. This circuit i...
Provides stable sync lock of signal generator against noise interference on tv station relay lines.-Y. Fujimura and N. Mii, Automatic Frequency Control...
Description The LM317T output current can be increased by using an additional power transistor to share a portion of the total current. The amount of c...
This oscillator uses two transistors and operates the crystal in the fundamental mode. C1 and C2 should be about 2 700 pF for 1 MHz, 680 pF for 5 MHz, ...
The protection circuit which adopts transistor triode, the regulator's amperage is limited by using the triode's emitter junction slot, the protection ...
Using only two active components, we can build an AM radio receiver working on MW (Medium Wave) Band. The circuit uses straight receiver configuration,...
Figure (a) is theresistor - transistor gate circuit diagram , it is similar to the ordinary NAND gate, but each input endisconnectedto a Rk with the sa...
Using an MPF102 FET, this one-transistor radio receiver is suitable for experimental use. It can tune 4 to 26 MHz. For speaker operation, a simple IC a...
As shown in Figure a, it uses non-linear relationship of the piezoresistor to achieve the protectionfor the transistor. In Figure b, c, due to induced ...
The sawtooth wave generator circuit is as shown in figure 1. It uses the unijunction transistor multivibrator as the foundation, and it has a emitter f...
This article describes the Transistor organ CIRCUIT (BC337). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you understa...
This diagram is certainly the 6 transistor Tilden H-bridge circuit; while not as old as the original basic H-bridge, this goes way back, and will be th...
- A few kinds of silicon photo-transistor main parameters
- Lie detector circuit design using transistors
- Transistor AK90GB80 and AK90HB120 internal circuits
- Bipolar Junction Transistors
- Using Multiple Phototransistors
- Unijunction Transistor Constitutive Thyristor Trigger Circui
- With a logic circuit, composed of diodes and transistors wav
- Transistors Hands off intercom Circuit
- Regulator 0-30V 1A By Transistor CIRCUIT (H1061)
- Transistor Clipping Circuits
- MOS Transistors
- The Single Atom Transistor Concept
- Circuit Diagram of Capacitance/Frequency/Transistor Online D
- Single Transistor Metal Locator
- The level shift circuit diagram completed by PNP transistors
- Field-effect transistor RSS065N03、RSS070N05、RSS085N05、R
- Timer set for 30 minutes by transistor
- The Transistor Characteristic Curve Drawer Circuit Composed
- BIPOLAR TRANSISTORS AND SEMICONDUCTOR OUTLINES
- Two-Transistor DC Motor Driver Circuit Diagram Using The TIP
- Made of 5 ma PNP transistor constant current source bridge t
- Electronic siren circuit with two transistor
- The bistable circuit with optocoupler and transistor
- Transistor Phase Shift Oscillator
- BC639 High Current Transistors
- 3DU series silicon phototransistor package type and dimensio
- Use a transistor as a heater
- Transistor Capacitance Meter Circuit (OC44)
- Mini Logic probe with transistor circuit
- Two transistor siren
- BUD42D Bipolar NPN Transistor for Light Ballast Applications
- Mono Preamp Mic based BC108 Transistor
- Transistor Turns Op Amp On Or Off
- Collector-Base-Emitter Pin Identifier of Transistors
- Push pull circuit using complementary transistor and CMOS dr
- 1 transistor treasure locator circuit
- Transistor radio application circuit of the ceramic filter
- Lamp Flasher by 2N2907 Bipolar Transistor
- 2 Transistors Signal Generator For Signal Tracing
- Car Battery Charger with transistors
- Philips BC337 NPN General Purpose Transistor Datasheet
- Electronic Code Lock With 1 Transistor
- Transistor AM Modulator Circuit Diagram
- SCR circuit diagram with replacing by transistor
- 1A transistor drived by photoelectric diode circuit
- Variable-Sensitivity Phototransistor Circuit Circuit
- 1A transistor integrated circuit driven by photoisolator
- RS-232 serial interface circuit designed with two transistor
- Single transistor phase shifter
- Single Transistor Relay Toggle Circuit
- Transistor Pulse Generator
- The time delay circuit composed of transistors
- Transistor 2N6027 Application Circuits
- NiCd charger circuit diagram with transistors
- 1A transistor drived by photoelectric diode circuit
- DRIVER RELAY CIRCUIT WITH TRANSISTOR SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- Small Transistor Metronome
- Transistor Online Detector Circuit Diagram
- Sawtooth Generator (Oscillator) with Transistors
- 6 Transistor Tilden
- Molecular Transistors will make breakthrough in electronics
- 10,000x With One Transistor
- Transistorized Am Radio Circuit
- Thyristor vs Transistor
- Transistor TBZ363C20V8, TBZ363C5VV, TBZ363C6V4, TBZ363C7 V0
- UJT-Uni Junction Transistors