Two capacitors in voltage-divider storage circuit control transistors to give choice of rectangular or sawtooth waveforms at output of Q1, depending on...
There are tons FM bugs all over the internet. You may find small, IC based ones, powerful, sensitive and so on and on. Take a look at this transistor b...
The schematic diagram below shows a variable 0-180 degree phase shifter circuit. This circuit can provide? phase shifted output (compared with the inpu...
Nipo gate accepts negative inputs and provides positive outputs, while pino gate accepts positive inputs and provides negative outputs. With no inputs,...
SKEMA RANGKAIAN PENENTU B-C-E TRANSISTOR Basis-Collector-Emitter Transistor Testing procedure: * Connect randomly the pins of the transistor under test...
When K1 is placed in II, then it can be used to test capacitance. 555, resistances from R8 to R12 and Capacitance Cx under test constitute monostable t...
Reference voltage source q1 is 2N301, while series-pass regulator Q2 is 2N1523 D5 is 1N5245 15-V zener Secondary of T1 is 16-19 V, or can be 6-V and 12...
The characteristic of this circuit is shown in the following table ( RL=68kΩ)reference voltage sourceadopts BJTadopts complementray transistorvoltage-...
This article describes the The transistor lat circuit (CD4001). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you under...
A simple intercom circuit designed based on transistors is shown here. This intercom circuit does not require a changeover switch and you can use it ju...
Any normal optoelectronic isolator have enough output to satisfy the input current requirement of 1A power transistor.When the driving signal is not av...
Measures the hfe of NPN and PNP transistors Circuit diagram: Parts: R1_______________1M 1/4W ResistorR2______________10M 1/4W ResistorR3______________4...
Centrifugal governor is used as error detector, with contacts handling only a few microwatts. Two-transistor amplifier actuated by governor is connecte...
As already mentioned in Field Effect Transistors (FET) , JFETs are of two types, namely N-channel JFETs and P-channel JFETs. Generally N-channel JFETs ...
Description: The following circuit shows about? Two-Transistor DC Motor Driver Circuit Diagram . This circuit using the TIP32 Transistor. Features: run...
Transistor Clipping Circuits In this article, the transistor clipping circuits is explained in detail along with the circuit diagrams and waveforms. Th...
See as figure (a), the circuit consists of a sawtooth wave generator and a step wave generator. As depicting transistor characteristics needs two volta...
Feature of this transistor compensation voltage (see picture) – used in the feedback field effect transistor VT3, which acts as a dynamic load for th...
This oscillator uses a very large capacitance-to-inductance ratio. L1 is a one-tum coil consisting of a loop of #12 wire 12 in diameter. This circuit i...
Provides stable sync lock of signal generator against noise interference on tv station relay lines.-Y. Fujimura and N. Mii, Automatic Frequency Control...
Description The LM317T output current can be increased by using an additional power transistor to share a portion of the total current. The amount of c...
This oscillator uses two transistors and operates the crystal in the fundamental mode. C1 and C2 should be about 2 700 pF for 1 MHz, 680 pF for 5 MHz, ...
The protection circuit which adopts transistor triode, the regulator's amperage is limited by using the triode's emitter junction slot, the protection ...
Using only two active components, we can build an AM radio receiver working on MW (Medium Wave) Band. The circuit uses straight receiver configuration,...
Figure (a) is theresistor - transistor gate circuit diagram , it is similar to the ordinary NAND gate, but each input endisconnectedto a Rk with the sa...
Using an MPF102 FET, this one-transistor radio receiver is suitable for experimental use. It can tune 4 to 26 MHz. For speaker operation, a simple IC a...
As shown in Figure a, it uses non-linear relationship of the piezoresistor to achieve the protectionfor the transistor. In Figure b, c, due to induced ...
The sawtooth wave generator circuit is as shown in figure 1. It uses the unijunction transistor multivibrator as the foundation, and it has a emitter f...
This article describes the Transistor organ CIRCUIT (BC337). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you understa...
This diagram is certainly the 6 transistor Tilden H-bridge circuit; while not as old as the original basic H-bridge, this goes way back, and will be th...
- Non Retrigerable Monostable Multivibrator Using Transistors
- Molecular Transistors will make breakthrough in electronics
- Tachometer Circuit with Single Transistor
- One Transistor Radio
- Build an op amp with three discrete transistors
- Single Transistor Blocking Monostable (TM019)
- Bipolar Transistors
- Transistor Phase Shift Oscillator
- FET-Field Effect Transistors-Introduction
- 1A transistor drived by photoelectric diode circuit
- Car Battery Charger with transistors
- The Voltage Regulator With a Field Effect Transistor
- Transistorised Code Lock With Torch(LM7812)
- Phototransistor chip structure schematic circuit
- Piezoresistor protection transistor circuit
- Single-junction transistor sine wave oscillator
- Junctionless Transistors to Revolutionize Chip Technology
- Small Transistor Metronome
- MOSFET-Metal Oxide Semiconductor Transistor
- Economical Transistor Radio(BC337)
- Single transistor phase shifter circuit (BC108)
- Bipolar Junction Transistors 2
- Transistor Disconnecting Circuit Using Inductance Stored Ene
- Transistor Organ
- Transistor quality checker with buzzer
- With a logic circuit, composed of diodes and transistors wav
- Field-effect transistor STE110NS20FD、SFE180NE10、STE250NS1
- Discrete (Transistors) Schmitt Trigger (CA741)
- Mono Preamp with Small Transformer and Two Transistors
- Walkaround Transistor Throttle Schematic
- Radio only 1 transistor without electricity
- Transistor UMB10N and EMB10 internal circuits
- Sawtooth Generator (Oscillator) with Transistors
- Single-junction transistor sine wave oscillator circuit
- Unijunction transistor delay circuit
- Transistor increases zener rating
- Tachometer Circuit Diagram with Single Transistor
- Reference voltage source using complementary transistors
- Mono Preamp Mic based BC108 Transistor
- Low-Cost Transistorised Intercom(BC548)
- Hearing aid circuit diagram using transistors
- Transistor ringing current generator
- Transistor DDC123JH, DDC123JH-7, DDC124EH-7, DDC143EH-7 inte
- 6 Transistor Tilden
- Magnetic Phono Cartridges Transistor RIAA Preamp
- Mains Remote-Alert Circuit Using BC547 Transistor
- Transistors Hands off intercom Circuit
- MOS Transistors – Operation
- Low Frequency FM Circuit of Transistors
- One Transistor Pump Building Block
- One Transistor FM Radio
- Transistorized flasher
- NiCd charger circuit diagram with transistors
- Two Transistors AM Radio Receiver
- COMMON EMITTER CHARECTERISTICS OF NPN TRANSISTOR
- Transistor Ignition circuit diagram
- 5 channel graphic equalizer by BC548 transistor
- Field-effect transistor RSS065N03、RSS070N05、RSS085N05、R
- Transistor Pulse Generator
- The Combination of Nanoelectronic Transistor with Biological
- The Single Atom Transistor Concept
- FET-Field Effect Transistors-Introduction
- Two transistor AM radio receiver
- BIPOLAR TRANSISTORS AND SEMICONDUCTOR OUTLINES
- E-B-C Transistor Pin Identifier (CD4011)
- Light Actuated Relay Circuits by Photo Transistor (2N2222)
- NPN Transistor Darlington Configuration
- Transistor radio tuning instruction circuit diagram
- Photoelectric transistors and two-way thyristor circuit cont
- SCR circuit using TCA780 and transistor amplification 59
- New generation ballistic transistor
- Single Transistor Relay Toggle Circuit