Two capacitors in voltage-divider storage circuit control transistors to give choice of rectangular or sawtooth waveforms at output of Q1, depending on...
There are tons FM bugs all over the internet. You may find small, IC based ones, powerful, sensitive and so on and on. Take a look at this transistor b...
The schematic diagram below shows a variable 0-180 degree phase shifter circuit. This circuit can provide? phase shifted output (compared with the inpu...
Nipo gate accepts negative inputs and provides positive outputs, while pino gate accepts positive inputs and provides negative outputs. With no inputs,...
SKEMA RANGKAIAN PENENTU B-C-E TRANSISTOR Basis-Collector-Emitter Transistor Testing procedure: * Connect randomly the pins of the transistor under test...
When K1 is placed in II, then it can be used to test capacitance. 555, resistances from R8 to R12 and Capacitance Cx under test constitute monostable t...
Reference voltage source q1 is 2N301, while series-pass regulator Q2 is 2N1523 D5 is 1N5245 15-V zener Secondary of T1 is 16-19 V, or can be 6-V and 12...
The characteristic of this circuit is shown in the following table ( RL=68kΩ)reference voltage sourceadopts BJTadopts complementray transistorvoltage-...
This article describes the The transistor lat circuit (CD4001). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you under...
A simple intercom circuit designed based on transistors is shown here. This intercom circuit does not require a changeover switch and you can use it ju...
Any normal optoelectronic isolator have enough output to satisfy the input current requirement of 1A power transistor.When the driving signal is not av...
Measures the hfe of NPN and PNP transistors Circuit diagram: Parts: R1_______________1M 1/4W ResistorR2______________10M 1/4W ResistorR3______________4...
Centrifugal governor is used as error detector, with contacts handling only a few microwatts. Two-transistor amplifier actuated by governor is connecte...
As already mentioned in Field Effect Transistors (FET) , JFETs are of two types, namely N-channel JFETs and P-channel JFETs. Generally N-channel JFETs ...
Description: The following circuit shows about? Two-Transistor DC Motor Driver Circuit Diagram . This circuit using the TIP32 Transistor. Features: run...
Transistor Clipping Circuits In this article, the transistor clipping circuits is explained in detail along with the circuit diagrams and waveforms. Th...
See as figure (a), the circuit consists of a sawtooth wave generator and a step wave generator. As depicting transistor characteristics needs two volta...
Feature of this transistor compensation voltage (see picture) – used in the feedback field effect transistor VT3, which acts as a dynamic load for th...
This oscillator uses a very large capacitance-to-inductance ratio. L1 is a one-tum coil consisting of a loop of #12 wire 12 in diameter. This circuit i...
Provides stable sync lock of signal generator against noise interference on tv station relay lines.-Y. Fujimura and N. Mii, Automatic Frequency Control...
Description The LM317T output current can be increased by using an additional power transistor to share a portion of the total current. The amount of c...
This oscillator uses two transistors and operates the crystal in the fundamental mode. C1 and C2 should be about 2 700 pF for 1 MHz, 680 pF for 5 MHz, ...
The protection circuit which adopts transistor triode, the regulator's amperage is limited by using the triode's emitter junction slot, the protection ...
Using only two active components, we can build an AM radio receiver working on MW (Medium Wave) Band. The circuit uses straight receiver configuration,...
Figure (a) is theresistor - transistor gate circuit diagram , it is similar to the ordinary NAND gate, but each input endisconnectedto a Rk with the sa...
Using an MPF102 FET, this one-transistor radio receiver is suitable for experimental use. It can tune 4 to 26 MHz. For speaker operation, a simple IC a...
As shown in Figure a, it uses non-linear relationship of the piezoresistor to achieve the protectionfor the transistor. In Figure b, c, due to induced ...
The sawtooth wave generator circuit is as shown in figure 1. It uses the unijunction transistor multivibrator as the foundation, and it has a emitter f...
This article describes the Transistor organ CIRCUIT (BC337). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you understa...
This diagram is certainly the 6 transistor Tilden H-bridge circuit; while not as old as the original basic H-bridge, this goes way back, and will be th...
- Transistor Capacitance Meter Circuit
- The protection circuit diagram adopted transistor triode
- Bipolar transistor
- Transistor intercom circuit.
- Transistor Capacitance Meter Circuit (OC44)
- One Transistor FM Receiver circuit diagram
- The Single Atom Transistor Concept
- One Transistor Radio(BC548)
- Honeywell SC8105-001 IR Photodarlington Transistor
- COMMON EMITTER CHARECTERISTICS OF NPN TRANSISTOR
- Mono Preamp with Small Transformer and Two Transistors
- Peal from the transistor
- FET-Field Effect Transistors-Introduction
- Single Transistor Relay Toggle Circuit
- Transistorized Bar-Graph Driver
- Transistor Phase Shift Oscillator
- The Combination of Nanoelectronic Transistor with Biological
- A lamp flasher circuit using transistors (LM195)
- Lie detector circuit design using transistors
- Transistor quality checker with buzzer
- Collector-Base-Emitter Pin Identifier of Transistors
- An Application Circuit of Transistor Array
- NiCd charger circuit diagram with transistors
- Frequency Divider by one transistor BC549
- Circuit Diagram of Capacitance/Frequency/Transistor Online D
- High volt shock by transistor 2SC458
- Transistor DDC143TH, DDC143TH-7, DDC144EH, DDC144EH-7 intern
- One Transistor FM Radio
- How to build Single Transistor Relay Toggle Circuit
- Single Transistor Blocking Oscillator (MPSA06)
- One Transistor Pump Building Block
- How to build 10,000x With One Transistor
- 5 channel graphic equalizer by BC548 transistor
- Junctionless Transistors to Revolutionize Chip Technology
- Single Transistor Metal Locator
- Metal detector circuit electronic project using transistors
- N-CH AND P-CH TRANSISTORS FORM PUSH-PULL DRIVER
- Field-effect transistor STE110NS20FD、SFE180NE10、STE250NS1
- The bistable circuit with optocoupler and transistor
- The Voltage Regulator With a Field Effect Transistor
- Capacitance Meter Circuit Using Transistors
- Transistor UMB10N and EMB10 internal circuits
- 3DU series silicon phototransistor package type and dimensio
- Transistor Disconnecting Circuit Using Inductance Stored Ene
- Mono Preamp Mic based BC108 Transistor
- MOSFET-Metal Oxide Semiconductor Transistor
- Transistor regulator circuit can adjustable output voltage (
- 3DU series silicon phototransistor package type and dimensio
- E-B-C Transistor Pin Identifier (CD4011)
- One transistor code lock
- Wideband Buffer using FET and Bipolar Transistor
- MMBT3906 -200 mA, -40 V PNP Plastic Encapsulated Transistor
- Three-phase motor transistor automatic limiting reversing ci
- Lamp 6 volt flashing by two transistor
- Circuit Pre Amp With Transistor
- Sawtooth Generator (Oscillator) with Transistors
- Transistor regulator circuit (ISO3082DWG4)