The circuit of transistor characteristic curve depicting ins
Declaration:We aim to transmit more information by carrying articles . We will delete it soon, if we are involved in the problems of article content ,copyright or other problems.
See as figure (a), the circuit consists of a sawtooth wave generator and a step wave generator. As depicting transistor characteristics needs two voltages, one the them is the step wave on b pole, by which a basic pole current is generated; the other is the sawtooth wave on C pole. The period is corresponding to the step wave, so that the output characteristic curve of the transistor can be depicted, i.e the characteristic curve of Ic-Vce. The sawtooth wave generator consists of the multi-resonate oscillator (IC(555),R1,R2 and C1) and the integration circuit(C2 and R3).
Maybe you like
Similar Circuit Diagram
- Single transistor Metal Detector circuit
- Single transistor radio
- Unijunction transistor sawtooth wave generator circuit
- 2012 Welcomes 3D Transistors!!
- Transistor ringing current generator
- circuit of transistor and current foldback
- Single Transistor Blocking Monostable
- 5 channel graphic equalizer by BC548 transistor
- Thyristor vs Transistor
- Transistor increases zener rating
- Transistor Online Detector Circuit Diagram
- Mono Preamp with Small Transformer and Two Transistors
- 20 kHz Astable Multivibrator with Transistors