Transistor Online Detector Circuit Diagram
Declaration:We aim to transmit more information by carrying articles . We will delete it soon, if we are involved in the problems of article content ,copyright or other problems.
Transistor online detector can test whether the transistor is good or bad without disassembling the transistor. Its working principle is as shown in the picture. This detector can not only be used to test the transistor independently, but also test the transistor online; not only test the PNP-type transistor, but also NPN-type transistor. It is of a relatively high practical value.
Maybe you like
Similar Circuit Diagram
- FET-Field Effect Transistors-Introduction
- SCR circuit using TCA780 and transistor amplification 59
- E-B-C Transistor Pin Identifier (CD4011)
- two transistor operation
- How to build Single Transistor Relay Toggle Circuit
- MOS Transistors – Operation
- Circuit Diagram of Capacitance/Frequency/Transistor Online D
- Mono Preamp with Small Transformer and Two Transistors
- single-transistor phase splitter
- Single Transistor Variable 0-180 Deg Phase Shifter
- 2012 Welcomes 3D Transistors!!
- TeraHertz Transistors
- The Transistor Characteristic Curve Drawer Circuit Composed
- Phototransistor circuit
- The Single Atom Transistor Concept
- circuit of transistor and current foldback
- Wideband Buffer using FET and Bipolar Transistor