This car battery charger circuit can be used to charge 12V and 6V batteries. If it is used a transformer that can deliver 4A to 5A at a voltage between...
SCR is very general. And it is very easy to buy. It is hard to discrete the use of components chart. This is a self-locking circuit, and perhaps this c...
This is a basicNPN transistor circuitwhich it provides a simple mean of obtaining phase shifts between zero and 170 degree. TheBC108transistor works as...
For a collector follower with emitter resistor, youll often find that the gain per stage is no more than 10 to 50 times. The gain increases when the em...
Introduction to FET-Field Effect Transistor So far we have discussed the circuit applications of ordinary transistors, in which both holes and electron...
Unijunction transistor (abbreviated as UJT) , also called the double-base diode is a 2-layer, 3-terminal solid-state (silicon) switching device. The de...
The circuit is built around a 741 general-purpose op amp that is configured as a voltage follower; with the components shown, the op amp has a voltage ...
Q1 is r-f amplifier, Q2 is autodyne converter, Q3 is unneutralized 262-kc i-f amplifier or, D1 is audio detector Q4 is audio driver, and Q5 is single-e...
This is a very simple FM receiver which build based on one transistor only. No chip or another active component. The output is connected to earphones, ...
Any normal optoelectronic isolator have enough output to satisfy the input current requirement of 1A power transistor.When the driving signal is not av...
Circuit has good immunity to impulse noise because normal state of all transistors is on. This eliminates spurious timing cycles that sometimes occur i...
When K1 is placed in II, then it can be used to test capacitance. 555, resistances from R8 to R12 and Capacitance Cx under test constitute monostable t...
The transistor radio tuning instruction circuit is shown in Figure 1 . When the tuner is accurate, the AGC voltage is minimum, and the emitter current ...
It has been interesting analyzing these radios. You have to give the Japanese credit for even making a radio that can drive a speaker with only 2 trans...
Description. This is of course the simplest electronic code lock circuit one can make. The circuit uses one transistor, a relay and few passive compone...
Thi circuit is very simple with only one transistor. No need additional active components, but if you want to hear the sound louder, just build another...
Transistor DDC143TH, DDC143TH-7, DDC144EH, DDC144EH-7 internal circuit diagram is shown as below....
This article describes the Light Actuated Relay Circuits by Photo Transistor (2N2222). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this art...
Second if stage doubles as audio amplifier to give five-stage performance.-E. Gottlieb, Transistor Reflex Circuit Trims Receiver Costs, Electronics, 31...
Nobody can doubt the effort of scientists when it comes to transistors and their importance in modern technological advancements. Over time, transistor...
Staircase wave-form generator supplies lest transistor with six values of base current during etch cycle, to develop family of curves for cro. Range sw...
A schematic diagram of? simple tachometer circuit is shown below. Using only a single transistor as the active component, this tachometer would probabl...
The schematic shown below diagramsthe emitter follower circuit using 2N3904,an NPN silicon bipolar junction transistor. In the circuit provided, input ...
This is simple circuit that illustrates the function of the programmable unijunction transistor. It may be quickly wired on a proto-board.PUT Flasher S...
This circuit can produce high speed output signals with fast rise and full times. The unique change pump action allows the voltage of the upper P-ch de...
We have only heard about uni-junction and bi-junction transistors. Recently, the researchers at the Tyndall National Institute, UCC have developed a tr...
This article describes the Teeny Tiny Discrete Transistors (LM2576). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you ...
The transistor AK25GB40 and AK25GB80 internal circuits are as shown:...
Design procedure is give to meet specification that regulation factor F range from 0.001 for no load to 0.00145 for full load when input voltage varies...
The picture is a limited current circuit with operational amplifier.In the circuit,R9 and R10 are used to detect output current.When the voltage drop i...
- Transistor DDC143TH, DDC143TH-7, DDC144EH, DDC144EH-7 intern
- Transistor increases zener rating
- The level shift circuit diagram completed by PNP transistors
- Radio only 1 transistor without electricity
- A lamp flasher circuit using transistors (LM195)
- Philips BC337 NPN General Purpose Transistor Datasheet
- Tachometer Circuit with Single Transistor
- Phototransistor circuit
- One transistor code lock
- flashing brake light-driving transistor circuit diagram
- Transistor ringing current generator
- 1A transistor drived by photoelectric diode circuit
- Transistor Phase Shift Oscillator
- The time delay circuit diagram composed of transistor
- TeraHertz Transistors
- Transistor Clipping Circuits
- DRIVER RELAY CIRCUIT WITH TRANSISTOR SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- 2012 Welcomes 3D Transistors!!
- Teeny Tiny Discrete Transistors(LM2576)
- Unijunction transistor delay circuit
- High volt shock by transistor 2SC458
- MOS Transistors – Operation
- Bipolar transistor
- Junctionless Transistors to Revolutionize Chip Technology
- 10,000x With One Transistor(BC547B)
- LM317 Regulator With Pass Transistor (1N4002)
- Wideband Buffer using FET and Bipolar Transistor
- 3DU series silicon phototransistor package type and dimensio
- Darlington Transistor Pair Logic Probe
- Single Transistor Blocking Monostable (TM019)
- 2N6027 Programmable Unijunction Transistor
- The Single Atom Transistor Concept
- Electronic Code Lock With 1 Transistor
- Cheap Transistor Meter (CD4026)
- Electronic siren circuit with two transistor
- Capacitance Meter Circuit Using Transistors
- Phototransistor chip structure schematic circuit
- Transistors UHF tuner circuit
- SCR circuit diagram with replacing by transistor
- Circuit Pre Amp With Transistor
- The Single Atom Transistor Concept
- The bistable circuit with optocoupler and transistor
- Piezoresistor protection transistor circuit
- Voice logic probe by transistor BC557
- Transistor Arithmetic Product Wave Detector Circuit
- The Story & History of Transistor Invention
- Moisture Activated Relay by Bipolar Transistor
- Lm317t Voltage Regulator With Pass Transistor electronic cir
- Unijunction transistor working performance speed measurement
- Circuit Diagram of Capacitance/Frequency/Transistor Online D
- circuit of transistor and current foldback
- Ease H-Bridge on MOSFET IRF7105 transistors
- Mains Remote-Alert Circuit Using BC547 Transistor
- An Application Circuit of Transistor Array
- Transistor regulator circuit can adjustable output voltage
- N-CH AND P-CH TRANSISTORS FORM PUSH-PULL DRIVER
- Grid Electrode Driving Circuit Composed Of Two Transistors
- Transistor Capacitance Meter Circuit
- Transistorized Am Radio Circuit
- One Transistor Pump Building Block
- Crystal Oscillator Using Transistor, Capable of Overtone Ope
- Discrete Transistor Voltage Regulators
- Non Retrigerable Monostable Multivibrator Using Transistors
- The transistor lat circuit (CD4001)
- Hearing aid circuit diagram using transistors
- Capacitance Meter Circuit Using Transistors (LH0032)
- One Transistor Radio
- Transistorized flasher
- The time delay circuit composed of transistors
- Transistor Organ
- Bipolar Junction Transistors