This car battery charger circuit can be used to charge 12V and 6V batteries. If it is used a transformer that can deliver 4A to 5A at a voltage between...
SCR is very general. And it is very easy to buy. It is hard to discrete the use of components chart. This is a self-locking circuit, and perhaps this c...
This is a basicNPN transistor circuitwhich it provides a simple mean of obtaining phase shifts between zero and 170 degree. TheBC108transistor works as...
For a collector follower with emitter resistor, youll often find that the gain per stage is no more than 10 to 50 times. The gain increases when the em...
Introduction to FET-Field Effect Transistor So far we have discussed the circuit applications of ordinary transistors, in which both holes and electron...
Unijunction transistor (abbreviated as UJT) , also called the double-base diode is a 2-layer, 3-terminal solid-state (silicon) switching device. The de...
The circuit is built around a 741 general-purpose op amp that is configured as a voltage follower; with the components shown, the op amp has a voltage ...
Q1 is r-f amplifier, Q2 is autodyne converter, Q3 is unneutralized 262-kc i-f amplifier or, D1 is audio detector Q4 is audio driver, and Q5 is single-e...
This is a very simple FM receiver which build based on one transistor only. No chip or another active component. The output is connected to earphones, ...
Any normal optoelectronic isolator have enough output to satisfy the input current requirement of 1A power transistor.When the driving signal is not av...
Circuit has good immunity to impulse noise because normal state of all transistors is on. This eliminates spurious timing cycles that sometimes occur i...
When K1 is placed in II, then it can be used to test capacitance. 555, resistances from R8 to R12 and Capacitance Cx under test constitute monostable t...
The transistor radio tuning instruction circuit is shown in Figure 1 . When the tuner is accurate, the AGC voltage is minimum, and the emitter current ...
It has been interesting analyzing these radios. You have to give the Japanese credit for even making a radio that can drive a speaker with only 2 trans...
Description. This is of course the simplest electronic code lock circuit one can make. The circuit uses one transistor, a relay and few passive compone...
Thi circuit is very simple with only one transistor. No need additional active components, but if you want to hear the sound louder, just build another...
Transistor DDC143TH, DDC143TH-7, DDC144EH, DDC144EH-7 internal circuit diagram is shown as below....
This article describes the Light Actuated Relay Circuits by Photo Transistor (2N2222). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this art...
Second if stage doubles as audio amplifier to give five-stage performance.-E. Gottlieb, Transistor Reflex Circuit Trims Receiver Costs, Electronics, 31...
Nobody can doubt the effort of scientists when it comes to transistors and their importance in modern technological advancements. Over time, transistor...
Staircase wave-form generator supplies lest transistor with six values of base current during etch cycle, to develop family of curves for cro. Range sw...
A schematic diagram of? simple tachometer circuit is shown below. Using only a single transistor as the active component, this tachometer would probabl...
The schematic shown below diagramsthe emitter follower circuit using 2N3904,an NPN silicon bipolar junction transistor. In the circuit provided, input ...
This is simple circuit that illustrates the function of the programmable unijunction transistor. It may be quickly wired on a proto-board.PUT Flasher S...
This circuit can produce high speed output signals with fast rise and full times. The unique change pump action allows the voltage of the upper P-ch de...
We have only heard about uni-junction and bi-junction transistors. Recently, the researchers at the Tyndall National Institute, UCC have developed a tr...
This article describes the Teeny Tiny Discrete Transistors (LM2576). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you ...
The transistor AK25GB40 and AK25GB80 internal circuits are as shown:...
Design procedure is give to meet specification that regulation factor F range from 0.001 for no load to 0.00145 for full load when input voltage varies...
The picture is a limited current circuit with operational amplifier.In the circuit,R9 and R10 are used to detect output current.When the voltage drop i...
- Radio only 1 transistor without electricity
- Transistor Phase Shift Oscillator
- Stereo VU Booster Circuit using Transistors
- Transistor Actinometer Circuit
- Transistors UHF tuner circuit
- Electronic siren circuit with two transistor
- Cheap Transistor Meter (CD4026)
- Circuit Diagram of Capacitance/Frequency/Transistor Online D
- RS-232 serial interface circuit designed with two transistor
- Tachometer Circuit with Single Transistor
- The Voltage Regulator With a Field Effect Transistor
- Transistor Oscillators
- Single Transistor Half-Wave Peak Detector Circuit
- BIPOLAR TRANSISTORS AND SEMICONDUCTOR OUTLINES
- DC Regulator CIRCUIT By Transistor C1061 (N74F373DB)
- Transistor Phase Shift Oscillator
- two transistor operation
- Capacitance Meter Circuit Using Transistors
- A few kinds of silicon photo-transistor main parameters
- Car Battery Charger with transistors
- Field-effect transistor STE110NS20FD、SFE180NE10、STE250NS1
- Wideband Buffer using FET and Bipolar Transistor
- FET-Field Effect Transistors-Introduction
- Mini Logic probe with transistor circuit
- Voltage Regulator with Op-Amp and Transistors
- Low-Cost Transistorised Intercom(BC548)
- How to build Single Transistor Relay Toggle Circuit
- Sawtooth Generator (Oscillator) with Transistors
- Three-phase motor transistor automatic limiting reversing ci
- Limited current circuit with transistor
- Transistor Capacitance Meter Circuit
- Transistor AM Modulator Circuit Diagram
- The FM modulation circuit composed of transistors
- Mains Remote-Alert Circuit Using BC547 Transistor
- Single Transistor Metal Locator (PC814X1)
- COMMON EMITTER CHARECTERISTICS OF NPN TRANSISTOR
- Transistor radio application circuit of the ceramic filter
- Mono Preamp with Small Transformer and Two Transistors
- Wideband Buffer using FET and Bipolar Transistor (AD202KY)
- Transistor regulator circuit can adjustable output voltage
- Small Transistor Metronome
- Transistor Clipping Circuits
- JFET-Junction Field Effect Transistor
- TeraHertz Transistors
- The Story Behind the Invention of Field Effect Transistors
- Transistor regulator circuit (ISO3082DWG4)
- Regulator 0-30V 1A By Transistor (C1061)
- Single-junction transistor sine wave oscillator
- An Application Circuit of Transistor Array
- Bipolar Junction Transistors 2
- Single Transistor Variable 0-180 Deg Phase Shifter
- Transistor Disconnecting Circuit Using Inductance Stored Ene
- Emitter Follower Circuit Diagram using 2N3904 Transistor
- The Single Atom Transistor Concept
- Circuit Pre Amp With Transistor
- Darlington Pair Transistor Configuration
- Timer set for 30 minutes by transistor
- circuit of transistor and current foldback
- Programmable Unijunction Transistor Flasher Circuit
- Transistor Emitter-Follower Buffer
- Single Transistor Metal Locator
- High volt shock by transistor 2SC458
- Piezoresistor protection transistor circuit
- Transistor increases zener rating
- Two transistor regulator circuits
- SiC Bipolar Junction Transistors for Improving Hybrid Car Co