This article describes the Tachometer Circuit with Single Transistor CIRCUIT (1N90). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this artic...
Modulation is the process of changing some characteristics (e.g. amplitude, frequency or phase) of a carrier wave in accordance with the intensity of t...
TheLight Actuated Relay Circuitbe office circuit with the light. The prominent point of this circuit be meet the light has fast more usingLDR control c...
The single-junction transistor is always used in the sawtooth generator and pulse generator, and it also can form the simple sine wave generation circu...
Transistor TBZ363C20V8, TBZ363C5VV, TBZ363C6V4, TBZ363C7 V0 internal circuit diagram is shown as below....
This car battery charger circuit can be used to charge 12V and 6V batteries. If it is used a transformer that can deliver 4A to 5A at a voltage between...
This is the design of simple circuit diagram of a low cost metal detector using a single transistor circuit and an old pocket radio. This is nothing bu...
Field-effect transistor STE110NS20FD、SFE180NE10、STE250NS10 internal circuit is just shown in the following figure....
High Inputimpedance of RS741C opamp permits use withany general-purpose crystal microphone R2 is volume control,and R3 controls gain and frequency resp...
Essentials of Transistor Oscillators An oscillator must have the following three elements Oscillatory circuit or element.Amplifier.Feedback network. Th...
In the figure is the time delay circuit of dual-way transistors. Apart from the values of C1, C2 and R4, the timing is also relevant to the time of pre...
Here is a simple circuit for a one transistor Audion type radio powered by a 1.5 V battery. It employs a set of standard low-impedance headphones with ...
Circuit is or gate if closing of switch is an input. Circuit is and gate if opening of switch is an input. Provides phase inversion of input.- Transist...
The Transistor UMB10N and EMB10 internal circuits are as shown:...
The above is the MAX232's internal circuit.The below that I make is the 6688 data line circuit which uses transistor, capacitor C7 produces negative pr...
The turn-on and turn-off characteristics of two complementary transistors can be combined to attain nonselective frequency tripling. The resulting circ...
Article covers replacement of tubes in Drake T-4XB transmitter with solid-state equivalent circuits mounted in 7-pin and 9-pin miniature plugs，.Numbe...
Circuit is and gate if closing of switch is an input. Circuit is or gate if opening of switch is an input. Provides phase inversion of input.- Transist...
Description. Here is the circuit diagram of a simple radio that uses one transistor and few other passive components.The C6 and L1 forms a tank circuit...
Circuit below is circuit of a transistor blocking oscillator. The transformer is phased. This cause any increase in collector current pulls the base up...
It is using CMOS inverter 4049 as driving stage of inverter stage of TDA4700 's output signal and transistor T1, T2. Three inverters are parallel. Two ...
Single junction transistor in liter network of low-voltage power supply permits use of smaller fiber capacitors and chokes. Used in calibrating d-c met...
This circuit is maintain aconstant voltage, the output voltage is adjustable.Serves to reduce the input voltage, and keep the voltage constant. The Q12...
This the high voltage circuit pressure from the low beam in the character High volt shock. When switch S1 close the circuit for feed power supply give ...
A 2N366 is configured as an audio feedback oscillator using an audio transformer is shown. Adjust R1 for proper operation and desired audio note....
When output of 3-w audio amplifier is short-circuit,protection circuit reduces overall gain by 20 db.-E. Segatis, Circuit Protects Amplifier Against Sh...
This capacitance meter circuit is similar with previous meter circuit, but it uses transistors rather than logic gates. Here is the schematic diagram: ...
Using only a single transistor and few passive components, you can build a fairly sensitive peak detector. circuit This peak detector circuit is suitab...
This circuit provides a 0- to 10-V output, corresponding to a 0 to 100℃ temperature range at the sensor transistor Q2. Accuracy is ±1℃. No calibra...
Unijunction transistor (abbreviated as UJT) , also called the double-base diode is a 2-layer, 3-terminal solid-state (silicon) switching device. The de...
- N-CH AND P-CH TRANSISTORS FORM PUSH-PULL DRIVER
- UJT-Uni Junction Transistors
- An Application Circuit of Transistor Array
- Grid Electrode Driving Circuit Composed Of Two Transistors
- Sawtooth Generator (Oscillator) with Transistors
- Transistor intercom circuit.
- 10,000x With One Transistor(BC547B)
- MOSFET-Metal Oxide Semiconductor Transistor
- Ease H-Bridge on MOSFET IRF7105 transistors
- Transistor Disconnecting Circuit Using Inductance Stored Ene
- Bipolar Junction Transistors
- Bipolar Junction Transistors 2
- The grating circuit using transistor circuit
- Transistor Emitter-Follower Buffer
- SiC Bipolar Junction Transistors for Improving Hybrid Car Co
- Transistor Pin Identifier
- Transistor Hum Notch Filter
- Two transistor siren
- The FM modulation circuit composed of transistors
- Reference voltage source using complementary transistors
- Wideband Buffer using FET and Bipolar Transistor
- E-B-C Transistor Pin Identifier (CD4011)
- Single Transistor Relay Toggle Circuit
- Single transistor radio
- Low Frequency FM Circuit of Transistors
- Timer set for 30 minutes by transistor
- Thyristor vs Transistor
- The Single Atom Transistor Concept
- Unijunction transistor working performance speed measurement
- Tachometer Circuit Diagram with Single Transistor
- Transistor radio tuning instruction circuit diagram
- Transistor Relay Time-Delay Closing Circuit
- single-transistor phase splitter
- LM317T Voltage Regulator with Pass Transistor
- Electric Field Detector with 6 Million Gain Transistor
- The Story & History of Transistor Invention
- 6 Transistor Tilden
- Transistor Actinometer Circuit
- Single Transistor Half-Wave Peak Detector Circuit
- MOS Transistors – Operation
- Unijunction Transistor Constitutive Thyristor Trigger Circui
- Single-junction transistor sine wave oscillator circuit
- Transistor Online Detector Circuit Diagram
- Two Transistor (Boy's Radio) Schematic and Theory of Operati
- Two transistor regulator circuits
- Transistor Checker Circuit
- Molecular Transistors will make breakthrough in electronics
- Transistor Phase Shift Oscillator
- Piezoresistor protection transistor circuit
- Field-effect transistor STE110NS20FD、SFE180NE10、STE250NS1
- Single transistor phase shifter circuit (BC108)
- PENENTU B-C-E TRANSISTOR SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- Lamp Flasher by 2N2907 Bipolar Transistor
- Peal from the transistor
- DC Regulator CIRCUIT By Transistor C1061 (N74F373DB)
- Programmable Unijunction Transistor Flasher
- Transistors Hands off intercom Circuit
- Transistorized Am Radio Circuit
- 4 Transistor FM Receiver
- Unijunction transistor sawtooth wave generator circuit
- Single Transistor Variable 0-180 Deg Phase Shifter
- Transistor organ CIRCUIT (BC337)
- The Voltage Regulator With a Field Effect Transistor
- Transistor TBZ363C20V8, TBZ363C5VV, TBZ363C6V4, TBZ363C7 V0