Three transistors and filter give stable fixed-frequency oscillator, with over all gain of 20 db and maximum linear out-put of 1 v rms.-E. J. Neville, ...
The bipolar junction transistor is the one which amplifies a small change in input current to produce a large change in output current. Another type of...
This astable multivibrator uses incandescent lamps in place of collector load resistors. The lamps flash on and off alternately. Reprinted Url Of This ...
Nominal sensitivity is 200 microvolts per meter, maximum power output is 200 mw, and zero-signal battery drain is 8 ma.- Transistor Manual, Seventh Edi...
Four-layer diodes used in series give rise times faster than turn-on limes of transistors, for pulse modulation of traveling-wave tubes and other devic...
Description. Here is a simple but effective intercom circuit that is based fully on transistors.The circuit is based on a three stage RC coupled amplif...
Requires fewer components and gives higher reliability. –T. F. One-Transistor Single-Shot, Electronics, 34:16, p 66....
When power is first applied, three things happen: the light-driving transistor (Ql) is switched on because of a low output from U2, pin 3; timer Ul beg...
This simple circuit can provide hours of enjoyment as you learn tunes, play duets or just make some really weird sounds by pushing all the buttons at o...
In the figure a, the capacitor is slowly charged through resistor R and finally after reaching the base-emitter voltage of PNP transistor, the PNP tran...
Transistors Q1 and Q2 are connected as a free running multivibrator. The output, at the emitter of Q2, drives the base of the common emitter amplifier ...
Placing transformer in yoke circuit provides better thon 0.5% linearity for deflecting 16.inch crt having 52° defection angle and 15-kv accelercation ...
This article describes a Single Transistor Blocking Monostable (TM019). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help y...
This is a circuit that can produce 6 million gain. As well as detecting general electric noise, this circuit can be used to detect mains hum, the prese...
This circuit provides a simple means of obtaining phase shifts between zero and 170°.The transistor operates as a phase splitter, the output at point ...
250 MHz PF to 50 MHz IF mixer using an MM1941 transistor. The external local oscillator injection frequency is 300 MHz. The output of the mixer is tune...
When you want to enlarge sound signal from all source before costume amplify. Usual use Pre Amplifier or Pre Amp. Today I begs for to suggest again the...
The sawtooth wave generator circuit is as shown in figure 1. It uses the unijunction transistor multivibrator as the foundation, and it has a emitter f...
It has been interesting analyzing these radios. You have to give the Japanese credit for even making a radio that can drive a speaker with only 2 trans...
Bipolar transistors used in model railroad electronics come in two baseic types, NPN and PNP, and are used in two basic ways, switching and regulating....
Basically there are two types of transistor voltage regulators. They are (i) Series Voltage Regulators and (ii) Shunt Voltage Regulators. Each type of ...
As many of us know, that computer processor speed is limited because of transistor limits. But there is fourth generation transistor invented which is ...
The above is the MAX232's internal circuit.The below that I make is the 6688 data line circuit which uses transistor, capacitor C7 produces negative pr...
This article is a low cost using transistor radio show. Want more quickly grasp the principles, please carefully read schematics combine text. This cir...
Use of both pnp and npn transistors gives desired current partition, while feedback required for sweep generator is provided by potentiometer arrangeme...
Nominal sensitivity is 20 microvolts per meter, rated power output 500 mw, and battery drain 10 ma.- Transistor Manual, Seventh Edition, General Electr...
This is a Logic probe circuit is one,That is suitable for checking the voltage levels in the TTL circuit. It receives from the circuit being tested.Sho...
AIM To plot the characteristics of BC 107 transistor and to find 1. Dynamic input resistance 2. Dynamic output resistance 3. Common emitter curr...
As shown in the diagram, itis the emitter follower composed of transistors and op-amp combinations. For its stability, it needs to access to the bypass...
Article covers replacement of tubes in Drake T-4XB transmitter with solid-state equivalent circuits mounted in 7-pin and 9-pin miniature plugs, V4 uses...
- two transistor operation
- Use a transistor as a heater
- Junctionless Transistors to Revolutionize Chip Technology
- Regulator 0-30V 1A By Transistor (C1061)
- Low-Cost Transistorised Intercom(BC548)
- Circuit Diagram of Capacitance/Frequency/Transistor Online D
- The Story Behind the Invention of Field Effect Transistors
- RS-232 serial interface circuit designed with two transistor
- Light Actuated Relay Circuits by Photo Transistor
- Two transistor siren
- The transistor lat
- Piezoresistor protection transistor circuit
- The Transistor Characteristic Curve Drawer Circuit Composed
- N-CH AND P-CH TRANSISTORS FORM PUSH-PULL DRIVER
- Phototransistor chip structure schematic circuit
- Darlington Transistor Pair Logic Probe (2N3904)
- How to build Transistor / Diode / IC (DIP) Outlines
- The protection circuit diagram adopted transistor triode
- Voice logic probe by transistor BC557
- Transistor Arithmetic Product Wave Detector Circuit
- NPN Transistor Darlington Configuration
- An Application Circuit of Transistor Array
- Transistor Checker Circuit
- Bipolar Transistors
- The Story & History of Transistor Invention
- Bipolar Junction Transistors 2
- Transistor Online Detector Circuit Diagram
- Using a low-cost transistor radio show
- Transistor Oscillators
- UJT-Uni Junction Transistors
- Emitter Follower Circuit Diagram using 2N3904 Transistor
- Transistor Relay Time-Delay Closing Circuit
- Single Transistor Blocking Oscillator
- transistor AK25HB120 and AK25HB160 internal circuits
- Three-phase motor transistor automatic limiting reversing ci
- Timer set for 30 minutes by transistor
- Transistors UHF tuner circuit
- Transistor intercom circuit.
- Transistor AM Modulator Circuit Diagram
- MOSFET-Metal Oxide Semiconductor Transistor
- Pre MIC mono by 2 Transistor C945
- 3DU series silicon phototransistor package type and dimensio
- MOS Transistors
- Sawtooth Generator (Oscillator) with Transistors
- Transistor Circuit Design
- Reference voltage source using complementary transistors
- Capacitance Meter Circuit Using Transistors
- Bipolar Junction Transistors
- 1 transistor treasure locator circuit
- Single-junction transistor sine wave oscillator circuit
- Single Transistor Half-Wave Peak Detector Circuit
- Small Transistor Metronome
- Transistor radio tuning instruction circuit diagram
- Transistor Ignition circuit diagram
- Transistor AK90GB80 and AK90HB120 internal circuits
- Transistor TBZ363C20V8, TBZ363C5VV, TBZ363C6V4, TBZ363C7 V0
- Mini Logic probe with transistor circuit
- Astable Multivibrator with 2 Transistors
- Car Battery Charger with transistors
- Transistor Disconnecting Circuit Using Inductance Stored Ene
- The level shift circuit diagram completed by PNP transistors
- Transistor Capacitance Meter Circuit (OC44)
- Transistor Overvoltage Crowbar Protector
- The Voltage Regulator With a Field Effect Transistor