Description For a collector follower with emitter resistor, you’ll often find that the gain per stage is no more than 10 to 50 times. The gain increa...
Sensors This Lie detector circuit is designed using few common electronic components .The function of this lie detector circuit is based on the variati...
4 Transistor FM Receiver This is a pocket sized receiver I built in 1994. The idea was to make a simple but useable receiver running off 3V. My previou...
If you connect the phototransistor in this circuit, the collector of the phototransistor is connected with the positive potential, the emitter of it is...
The BC337 transistor is an NPN general purpose transistor. These devices are used for general purpose switching and amplification, e.g. driver and outp...
Introduction to IGBT-Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistors IGBT-Structure Insulated gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) is a new high conductance MOS gate-cont...
The phototransistor is the same as the conventional semiconductor transistor. It is the semiconductor tube that has the NPN or PNP structure with the s...
Remarks:(1) The parameters 3DU1 XX type and 3DU2 XX yype are the same. But the shapes are different. The shape of 3DU1 XX is Φ x 5(mm x mm), the shape...
When transistor Q1 is switched off, the circuit behaves as a voltage follower. By applying a positive vol tage to the emitter of Q1 via a 10 KOhmhm res...
Firstly, who will ever think that it’s possible to combine nanoelectronic transistor with biological machine, as they are completely two different th...
The 3DU series silicon phototransistor can be used in the nearing infrared detector circuit, the optical coupling circuit, the encoder circuit, the cha...
This article describes Transistor Capacitance Meter Circuit (OC44). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you u...
Battery charger circuits This NiCd charger allows simultaneous charging of up to seven NiCd batteries connected in series. This number can be increased...
In the next circuit walk around control is added to the throttle. A 4 conductor, 22 Gauge stranded cable will allow the operator to move around with th...
Has 30-mw r-f output and range of several thou. sand feet. Detector uses 40-kc quench. Draws 15 ma for receive and 30 ma for transmit. loudspeaker serv...
Low leakage and low storage time of silicon epitaxial transistor allow omission of base turn-off sup ply while giving medium-speed operation over wide ...
This is a metal locator circuit. This circuit is useful to detect metal. This circuit uses a AM radio and one-transistor oscillator. This circuit is in...
Uses both pnp and npn transistors, with pnp emitters tied together and returned through 1K resistor to positive voltage supply. Propagation delay is 3 ...
Solidstate replacement for 12BY7A power amplifier runs much cooler than tube. Shield is required between input and output circuits. Gate 2 is biased ve...
This car battery charger circuit can be used to charge 12V and 6V batteries. If it is used a transformer that can deliver 4A to 5A at a voltage between...
The picture shows the grid electrode driving circuit composed of VT1 and VT2 which are in the emitter follower working mode. For the power MOSFET whose...
Q1 isolates triggering circuit from timing elements R2-C2, making duration of output pulse independent of input pulse amplitude and reducing minimum tr...
The SCR output current can reach 30A. Adopting potentiometer Rp1 can adjust output DC power. Because the integrated trigger TCA780 only has about 50mA ...
You checked the transistor by measuring the resistance between the different pins. Sometimes it has problems, such as when measuring the resistance bet...
When transistor Q1 is switched off, the circuit behaves as a voltage follower. By applying a positive voltage to the emitter of Q1 via a 10 Ω resistor...
For a voltage source, an emitter follower can serve as a buffer. The voltage divider on the left is so strongly affected by the value of the load resis...
The function of this circuit is similar with the hum filter in our previous circuit, but it use transistors instead of op-amps. It uses BC109 transisto...
Transistors are inevitable parts of Electronic circuits. The success of a circuit design lies in the selection of proper transistor type and calculatio...
Relay latches on with ＋12 v set pulse ot A, and is unlatched by ＋12 v reset pulse at B.-S.E. Summer,Unijunction Tuansistor Latches Relay With Short...
The bipolar junction transistor is the one which amplifies a small change in input current to produce a large change in output current. Another type of...
- Phototransistor circuit
- Hearing aid circuit diagram using transistors
- Transistor Disconnecting Circuit Using Inductance Stored Ene
- Transistors Hands off intercom Circuit
- Thyristor vs Transistor
- Transistor Phase Shift Oscillator
- transistor AK25GB40 and AK25GB80 internal circuits
- Timer set for 30 minutes by transistor
- Two-Transistor DC Motor Driver Circuit Diagram Using The TIP
- One transistor code lock
- The circuit of transistor characteristic curve depicting ins
- Metal detector circuit electronic project using transistors
- circuit of transistor and current foldback
- Circuit Pre Amp With Transistor
- Low-Cost Transistorised Intercom(BC548)
- Single Transistor Variable 0-180 Deg Phase Shifter
- Transistor TBZ363C20V8, TBZ363C5VV, TBZ363C6V4, TBZ363C7 V0
- 20 kHz Astable Multivibrator with Transistors CIRCUIT (2N390
- Transistor based FM bug in mint box
- The Fascinating Transistor-transistor Logic (TTL) Clock!
- SiC Bipolar Junction Transistors for Improving Hybrid Car Co
- 6 Transistor Tilden
- Unijunction transistor delay circuit
- Astable Multivibrator with 2 Transistors
- SCR circuit diagram with replacing by transistor
- One Transistor Radio(BC548)
- Unijunction transistor sawtooth wave generator circuit
- One Transistor Metal Detector
- Radio only 1 transistor without electricity
- Three-phase motor transistor automatic limiting reversing ci
- Non Retrigerable Monostable Multivibrator Using Transistors
- The level shift circuit diagram completed by PNP transistors
- Field-effect transistor STE110NS20FD、SFE180NE10、STE250NS1
- Made of 5 ma PNP transistor constant current source bridge t
- N-CH AND P-CH TRANSISTORS FORM PUSH-PULL DRIVER
- Pulse generator circuit using two complementary transistors
- Tachometer Circuit with Single Transistor
- Transistor Arithmetic Product Wave Detector Circuit
- Sawtooth Generator (Oscillator) with Transistors
- Single transistor phase shifter circuit (BC108)
- Variable-Sensitivity Phototransistor Circuit Circuit
- Mini Logic probe with transistor circuit
- Transistor ringing current generator
- Transistor intercom circuit.
- Wideband Buffer using FET and Bipolar Transistor (AD202KY)
- Regulator 0-30V 1A By Transistor CIRCUIT (H1061)
- Transistor AK90GB80 and AK90HB120 internal circuits
- Discrete (Transistors) Schmitt Trigger
- Programmable Unijunction Transistor Flasher
- The bistable circuit with optocoupler and transistor
- Transistor Relay Time-Delay Closing Circuit
- Grid Electrode Driving Circuit Composed Of Two Transistors
- Transistor Circuit Design
- Single Transistor Relay Toggle Circuit
- One Transistor Pump Building Block
- Three-phase motor transistor automatic limiting reversing ci
- Car Battery Charger with Transistors Circuit
- Transistor Checker Circuit
- 10,000x With One Transistor
- Programmable Unijunction Transistor Flasher Circuit
- Frequency Divider by one transistor BC549
- Mono Preamp with Small Transformer and Two Transistors
- NiCd charger circuit diagram with transistors
- Relaxation Oscillation Circuit of Unijunction Transistor