1KHz IR transmitter circuit.
This circuit was designed in response to a request from my reader. What he asked for was a 1KHz IR transmitter circuit for some remote control application. I think this circuit may satisfy him. Any way this circuit can be used where ever a low power IR transmitter of 1 KHz operating frequency is needed. This transmitter can transmit up to a distance of about 10 meters.
The circuit is based on a NE555 timer IC (IC1) which is wires as an astable multivibrator to produce 1KHz pulses. The output pulses of the IC1 will be amplified by the Q1(SK100) to drive the two IR transmitter LEDs wired serially. The resistors R1, R2 and capacitor C2 determines the operating frequency of the IC.The circuit starts emitting IR pulses when ever the push button switch S1 is pressed.
Circuit diagram with Parts list.
Notes.The circuit can be powered from a 9V PP3 battery.The switch S1 is a push button type switch.The IC 1 must be mounted on a holder.Basic Oscillator(Tone Generator) At 1.8 KHz -alarm circuits
Reprinted Url Of This Article:
- 300m FM transmitter circuit design project
- Single chip FM transmitter circuit
- 100W Transmitter Amplifier for 2200m
- An FM transmitter circuit
- 400mW VCO FM transmitter
- 1.5-V FM Broadcast Transmitter
- Surveillance Transmitter Detector
- Spy phone transmitter
- How to build Medium range transmitter
- FM transmitter bug CIRCUIT (AA119)
- FM Stereo Transmitter ( BH1415F )
- SAA301OT Remote Transmitter Integrated Circuit
- BU-3762AF monolithic remote control transmitter integrated c
- The whole FM transmitter circuit
- Video/Audio Wireless Transmitter
- Receiver circuit used with the 50kHz FM transmitter
- 500mW PLL FM Transmitter 88-108MHz